Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Druthil BelurYour feedback matters!
Can if a mam teeth has spoil and he want operations his teeth and apply new teeth is it possible. And what a patient do when there is a pain in her teeth and gums are swelling.
Dr. bad breath is long lasting problem after cleaning teeth solve problem. permanently. If it no then how.
My wife has 31 year old his gums too much pain and today some blood came so please advise me what can I do. She is also pregnent.
I have a certain growth of mucus in my lower lips. It is very painful. It is called mucacell. When I eat some spicy food it irritates me. It is white in colour. Sometimes it becomes large, sometimes it becomes small. What is the reason behind this? How can I relief from this problem? please help me.
Gums bleeding and pain bleeding accumulate in sleep and during spit it appears any remedy pl suggest.
I am suffering from pain in gums due to wisdom tooth and the pain has transferred to that side ear. Please tell some medicine or antibiotic to get relief from that. Few months before also I suffered same and doctor referred some medicine to me but I do not remember those.
Visit your dentist for regular advice and cleaning tips
Introduce your child to the sights and sounds of the dental practice at an early age to allay any dental phobia that might develop. Take them with you when you go for a check-up
Wean your baby off the bottle early to avoid them developing dental problems.
I have ceramic brace's and the rubber band which holds the string gets yellow. It looks bad what should I do for it?
My sense of taste sometimes became neutral I mean I can't tell the difference between sweet, sour it's like tasteless. I consult to a doctor who done my ct scan but no results come up. Can it be brain related problem it happens once or twice in 3 to 4 months.
The treatment will depend on how severely the tooth was damaged.
Breaks can range from small chips to major fractures, so you might need a major procedure, a minor adjustment or no treatment at all.
A tooth has three layers: the enamel is the hard outer shell, the dentin is found under the enamel, and the pulp, which is the nerve centre, is at the core.
Minor chips are common, and involve loss of some enamel. Usually, little or no pain is felt,
But if enough tooth enamel is lost the dentin may be exposed which might cause sensitivity to cold.
The most severe breaks expose the pulp, which can cause extreme pain and even bleeding.
If you have a small chip in your tooth, make a routine dental appointment, and try an over the counter pain medicine for sensitivity as long as it is safe for you to take it.
More serious fractures should be evaluated immediately. Rinse your mouth out with warm water, cover the break with a piece of clean gauze to protect it, and see the dentist as soon as possible. Apply an ice pack to minimize swelling if your mouth or lips were injured, and avoid using aspirin for pain because as it increases the risk of heavy bleeding.
Even if your tooth is only slightly chipped, the dentist is probably going to take an x-ray of the damaged tooth and recommend being gentle with it for a few days.
A minor chip can often be smoothed out or repaired with white filling material, often without anesthetic.
Even when a break is severe, a tooth can almost always be saved with a permanent crown if the pulp is not damaged.
Postponing a crown or replaced filling that has been recommended can place the tooth at risk for a much more serious fracture- perhaps one that cannot be repaired. On those occasions when a tooth must be removed after a fracture, there are several options available for replacing the missing tooth – an implant is often the ideal choice for many people because it provides a permanent solution with a natural appearance.
I have a problem my rite side teeth is damaged and It's looking like my teeth going to removed what can I do tell me any suggestion.
Suffering from Gum Bleeding problem from 3 to 4 months. While brushing, even a single touch of bristle can cause bleeding in front four gum of lower teeth. Kindly help.
My jaws are having a clicking sound. This was not before. It has started suddenly. There is no pain but the click sound is clearly heard.
I have severe tooth pain in upper molar region. My whole right side has severe pain upto the neck region. What drugs should I take?
I am 24 years female, married.from 5 days my gums are bleeding I can't find anything where blood is coming from its happening for the first time I take care of my teeth regularly I am nt getting if problem is with my teeth or gums it's bleeding so much the whole day. If any instant tip or medicine you can suggest would be great.
Can the teeth made aligned without using clip? Would that depend on how complex aligned it is! Please advice Thanks, Nazeem.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.