Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.LakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old I am male I have uric acid 11.8 how to control and what type of problems will come present I have a back pain at neck.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I am feeling lower back pain for a month now mostly on left side and I recently experience discomfort and very less amount of pain (it is not actually real kind of pain) back of my groin and front of lower abdomen. The pain is not regular though but when I wake up in the morning there is that painful feeling at lower back.
My uncle is 40 year old. He has a problem in right leg, he get pain near butt when they walk or if after they sit then they stand up. So please give any suggestion.
I have irritation in my right hand shoulder (tickling) sometimes causing difficulty in writing. Can I perform heavy exercise while gym, I have no problem in lifting weight. But irritation problem persists.
Whenever I used to do gym I have an unbearable pain on my back bone. Even I could not sit properly. Tell me what I do?
I am 19 years old and am suffering from back pain from last 2 months this all happened when I start bowling in cricket I tried homeopathy but no result please suggest me some course.
I am 34 years old. i am suffering from neck pain, backache, and right leg paining and numbness, burning. Please help me.
Hi doc, thanks a lot that you gave me right guidelines for my back pain which from last 2 years n m still suffering from pain n I consult to my orthopaedic surgeon too he advised me to do MRI screening of spine, x-ray, bone density n blood test for calcium n vit D. All reports r normal but in blood report calcium is 8.9 n vit D is 19.1. On that report Dr. Said all reports r ok n he prescribed me calcium tablets, n painkiller also he gave me only one vit D injection, n he advised me to do rest I started tablets since last 10 days but my back pain is as it is. What to do for this to cure fastly. Along with that one thing I had c section which completed 1 month n from last 3 days I again suffered from back pain due to anaesthetic injection so pls suggest when should I completely cure by taking that medicine n is there any yoga for me n can do tht yoga nw, hot water bag can I apply on my back n lower back pls help me for all my issues Thanks a lot dr.
I fallen down from top having chest pain continuously. Now that's pain gone to back. What I have to do?
In case you do not notice or treat the injuries, they can turn out to be deeply infected and might need operation / amputation. Diabetic peripheral neuropathy can likewise bring about a sharp pain in your feet. You may turn out to be extremely sensitive to the lightest touch, like the sheets on your bed.
Here are a few precautions you should take in order to avoid foot pain during diabetes:
- Check both feet every day: Look over both feet precisely every day and make certain you check between the all of your toes. Blisters and infections can begin between your toes, and with diabetic neuropathy, you may not feel them until they have become aggravated or infected. In case a physical test keeps you from checking your own particular feet, request that a family member or a relative help.
- Wash with lukewarm water: Wash both of your feet every day with warm - not hot - water. You will most likely be unable to feel the heat with your feet, so test the water with your hands first. Do not absorb water for too long since waterlogged wounds have a harder time recovering. Dry your feet immediately, and remember to dry them softly especially between your toes.
- Ensure your shoes fit well: Even the smallest rubbing or misfit shoe can bring about blisters that transform into a sore and have to be removed since it never heals.
- Do not walk barefoot: Never walk barefoot. Wear shoes or footwear. Continuously wear socks with your shoes, since calfskin, plastics, and synthetic shoe materials can bother your skin and rapidly bring on blisters.
- Stay soft, yet dry: Your skin might be dry and teary due to the high glucose levels and split skin means it is very easy for the bacteria to get under your skin. This makes it harder for the infection to heal. Use a little skin salve every day. Also make certain your feet feel dry, not soggy or sticky, a while later. Make an effort not to get the cream in the middle of your toes.
- Attempt light exercise: Swimming, cycling, yoga are good exercises, with negligible effect on your feet. Speak with your specialist before beginning an activity or a program.
- Control your glucose: The best counteractive action for foot pain, eventually, is to deal with your diabetes well under control. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.