Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Diwakar Tiwari
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Diwakar TiwariYour feedback matters!
I have back pain in last 3 months I am so suffering have if got any relief .what should I do now please.
Both heel pain in the morning, & slow pain regular on walking. Dr. please advice some medicine &treatment
My knees are paining after I started running after 5-6 years n I can't even walk properly now please tell me what is it and how can I cure it?
Knee pain from last 3 months, all started after my gym sessions I guess, but it's been 2 weeks I have discontinued my gym still facing pain in my left knee.
My Friend sruthi is suffering form severe back pain from five days sir what she has to do get rid of that pain immediately sir.
I am feeling uneasiness around underarm area, while lifting left hand I am getting pain in my shoulder, Kindly suggest.
Hello Doctor, I am having Elbow pain for last 40 days. I have lifted heavy things for home shifiting, after that only pain has been started. I have taken pain Joint relief Ointment (Jusco, Volini) But pain not getting reduced and there is no swelling too..Please let me know what treatment i should take ?
My Father (age-75yrs) fell down on the road on his left shoulder while walking in the colony. After X-ray, found out that there are two fractures in his left shoulder. Please review the X-ray ( I will email it) and advise. Thanks
Am 21 years old male After I work out, I feel very pain in all over my arms, legs, and abdomen. Is this normal? What causes this?
I have a desktop job since 10 years and I'm having back pain and I had childhood accident that effected my back bone. please help.
I have a pain in my right knee and I feel like there is fluid. Feels like it moves up and down while I walk up and down stairs.
My left knee due to chip (last year) fracture on my left foot aches I am a yoga freak, can I do the surya namaskar?
Good morning sir. I am 39 years male .I've been using measures for past 15 days for knee pain. I'm also regular walker and I walk for 45 min a day. Pls suggest whether to continue or not. Thank you.
First day tha gym pe uski waja se chest and shoulders mai bohat pain ho raha hai konsi medicine leni chaiye n kya karu ?
I am having pain in my knees since morning and not able to walk properly. Sometimes the pain is high and at time very high. I have taken painkillers.
I'm 29 years old. Since more then 2 years I have pain in right side upper back and in middle side in rib area also in same side right. tried many treatment ayurveda homeopathy allopathy everything nothing work. Pain pattern change in throughout the day. sometime less sometime more. I'm very much weak because of that. Don't know why it's still not going. Everyday like a struggle. Someday pain go down for 3 or 4 days then again increased. Morning feels like something toning inside my upper back. Pain and stiffness. Sleeping straight in back also sometime difficult. Sitting in a chair wid support feels like sum pressure building up near my ribs and in my upper back right side. Holding hand in chair also gives me pressure kind of pain. Can anybody advice me something for this.
Foot arch pain is used in broader context for describing pain in bones, ligaments, muscles and nerve on the foot bottom. Slight damage to any of the components in the foot bottom can cause great pain. For starters, the pain lasts for a brief period, but increases over time if the condition is left untreated. Foot arch pain is more commonly witnessed in people over the age of 60 and among athletes engaged in sports of high impact.
The treatment plan of the pain totally depends on the cause. An early and right diagnosis goes a long way in treating the condition faster. For occasional mild to moderate pain, simple solutions such as footwear change can do the trick. Doctors often suggest four simple methods. This starts with rest followed by applying ice and then trying compression and elevation.
Anti-inflammatory medications are used to treat foot arch pain. Cases that are severe in nature can be treated with steroid and anti-inflammatory injections. For extreme cases, cortisol injections are prescribed too. This is done to relieve pain and release plantar fascia. Even stretching exercises are known to give relief from the pain. Some of the recommended exercises during this period are:
- Stretch-related to plantar fascia: This exercise should be performed by crossing the legs at the junction of the knee. The body weight should be rested on the unaffected leg and it should gradually come down to touch the toe. The idea is to stretch the plantar fascia. A set of 20 such movements should be practised on a daily basis. Each movement should last for about 10 seconds.
- Foot flexing: This exercise can be practised before getting out of bed. This is the tie when the pain from the plantar fascia is felt the most. This exercise should be repeated 20 times each lasting for about 10 seconds.
- Rolling stretch: This exercise should be started by sitting in a chair. A tennis ball should be placed under the foot arch and the same should be rolled back and forth for ten times at a time. The same should be repeated with the second foot. Once this posture gets comfortable, the same should be practised by standing on the ball. It is known to be extremely useful for people suffering from foot arch pain.
How to prevent foot arch pain?
1. Wear shoes that are half an inch lose as they will make feel comfortable while walking
2. Losing weight; obese tends to cause pain in the foot arch
3. Performing free hand exercise and simple stretching on a daily basis
4. Not to overuse the foot. People who stand for more than 5-6 hours at stretch on a daily basis are observed to have foot arch pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.