Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Divya Shree K.R.Your feedback matters!
How can I use ginger honey lemon for detox, before food after food and milk and honey is good for me if I regular smoking.
I lost someone in April this year. Every since I come back from office everyday and I cry till I wet my entire pillow and am drained. I have had a panic attack lately but all the tests were normal. I need help. Please!
Please tell me some medicine for finish stress I take so much stress thats why my hair loss and its turning in white my age is 29.
I have problem of dark spots and blackening of skin. I have tried many creams and medicines but they are not affective on me. I feel depressed after seeing my skin. What should I do at home to remove it?
Hi, I am married with one child. But since married we are facing some problems. We are ferocious each other. My wife didn't believe me. When I am at home we are getting quarrel at the peak level. Now we have been decided that we separate. But our baby loved our so much. Pls help us
Sir I'm 19 years old. Feeling tired and stressful due to some mistakes of my childhood. I want to left all these bad habits. Plzz suggest me.
I am 50 years ols person my memory gets weak as I have to prepare for some important exams. Please advise me the remedies.
I had suffered from post partum depression. Was on antidepressants since one year. Now cured from it. My Dr. said it's a genetic one. There are some changes to reoccur in future. Can you please give your opinion on this. Thanks.
I lost somebody last year and since feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all time. Please help me.
I am 24 years old the problem is when I sleep there is no dream for me is this normal because from long time I have not seen any dream so I am a bit curious and when I was a kid I do have normal dreams sometime I feel like I see things in dreams than found later in real life is this symptoms of any disease?
For human beings, the body is considered the temple, one that they strive to keep fit and in shape. In fact, the plethora of ailments, which people complain of suffering from, almost always deal with their physical health. In this over engagement to restore the physical health, the well being of the mental health is never considered. However truth remains that the health of the mind is equally if not more important and must be given its share of priority. With the growing age and times, depression has emerged as a gnawing problem, one that is plaguing individuals indiscriminately and one that must be eradicated as soon as possible.
Some of the ways to combat this fatal ailment are:
- Exercises: Everyday a bit of exercise not only keeps the body fit and healthy, but also goes a long way in easing and calming the mind. You need not indulge in strenuous exercises, but must make it a conscientious habit to work out a bit daily.
- Talk to people: Though depression makes one inexorably quiet and silent, the first thing that is prescribed as a remedial measure is talk to people. Engaging in conversations with people, telling them what exactly is troubling you are proven ways to combat depression.
- Meditate: There is no better way to treat mental ailment than meditating. When you suffer from depression, your body undergoes severe conflict. Meditating not only calms the mind, but also soothes away the worries.
- Develop a support system: Depression is almost always followed by an unfathomable sense of loneliness. Talking to others does help, but at the same time try to develop a support system. Find an individual, be it parents, relatives or friends and confide in him or her. Not sharing what you are going through is never a solution and only exacerbates the fatality of the situation.
- Change the daily routine: Monotony is never exciting and it is only time, before the humdrum of life gets to you. Changing the daily routine and incorporating something new and exciting go a long way in recuperating you from the mental dullness and fatigue. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I have too much of mental stress for this I can't able to concentrate other things please suggest me on this.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.