Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Divya Shree K.R.Your feedback matters!
I'm unable to study something that is not interesting for much time. Sometimes even the interesting ones cannot be studied. I think I'm having issues with attention. I am worried because this was probably not this worse few months back.
Find headache in the morning after loo. Do not know the reason. But I find wen I get fresh in morning in a good .i do not find such problem. Just wanted to know its related to stomach . Or in itself its a mental problem.
I am feeling very depressed, I have continues negative thoughts in mind I am feeling afraid to speak in front of anyone. I have shown multiple doctors and tried many solutions to cope with stress but still I am affected. Is there any other problem what are the test to identify. I have fully lessen my faith on myself I can't do any thing.
I 42 years old, it seems I have some hormonal changes during this time, as I quit my job recently, now I am in complete depression. Sometimes my right brain have some severe headaches in frequency of day or two. Please suggest.
Hello .Me jab study krta hu tb 2-3 hour se jaida conce. Nhi ho paati .kya yeh normal baat hai yaa kisi karan se thakan jaldi aa jaati hai .AGR thakan jaldi aa jaati hai to energetic rhane ke liye kya kya kre taaki 8-10 hours study ho jaaye din bhar me ?
I am drinking wheat grain scotch whiskey since I was 20 years old but now I'm 42 years and I've got addicted to it so I've started daily drinking I.e.only one pack or sometimes two. What will be its consequences and how to overcome it please guide me.
Some times I go to depression nd that time I feel I want to cry nd my heart beating gives fast nd I doing lot of hand practice since 2011 I start till now please tell me sir what I can do please request sir.
My husband's liver is 17.5 cm, he has been diagnosed with an enlarged liver, he has been drinking for 30 years.
Hello! I'm a 20yo guy. I'm having some serious memory problems. I just can't remember a thing. This is affecting my studies very badly. Please help me. Also I lack concentration.
Hi. I had my first pregnancy USG yesterday. As per my calculation & as I have note down my last period date is 10th Dec, 2015. The fetus is 9 weeks. But yesterday during USG the doctor said that the fetus is near about 7 weeks now. & I have given wrong Last period date. But I can clearly remember that it was 10th December. So I am very much tensed about it. That is the fetus growth is not normal? But doctor said that the heart beat is ok of the fetus. Pls suggest.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.