Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Divya Shree K.R.Your feedback matters!
Hi, I'm 23 years old male. I am having erectile dysfunction from past 5 years due to over masturbation. I have masturbate 3 to 8 times continuous daily for over 10 years. All these days I had thought it will be cured but Now I'm getting scared. My penis has shrinked to its fullest and all the veins have swollen up, because of the shrinkage the skin is protruding at the tip of pennis with swollen veins. The semen when I masturbate will be colourless. And very loose. I feel more and more to masturbate once I finish masturbation. I'm having severe hair loss and hair thinning. I am not able to any work or I'm always feeling dull and depressed. I have stopped masturbation from 5 days. I somewhat feel good mentally. But I have strong urges to watch porn and masturbate. Please help me. I am stuck in life. I have suicidal thoughts. My health has deteriorated. My immunity when I recently checked was some 7000. But Range was 4k to 14k for male.
I have B.P and sugar for which I have been taking medicine. Is taking "Manjap DS 0.25" one day is harmful? I am feeling vacuum in heart due to anxiety and stress. All reports of heart blood test are ok. Now after taking this tablet I am is feeling pain in lower back of head.
My daughter is 7 years old but she have a problem to remember of study que ans wt should I do for it.
Hi. I am addicted to smoking, I have picked it up since last 3 years and till now continuing. I know its not good for heart as well as lungs. Please give your opinion about how do I quit this habit?
I am suffering from epilepsy from last ten years but I don't get any fit from 4 years. Can I leave our medicine, reply only when you take guarantee that no fit will arise after leaving medicine's?
I am addicted addicted person, and alcoholic addicted person so I want to avoid this kind of things ples sugest me something.
I am 52 old male. I am suffering cough cold with body pains since last two days. I am a heart patient and using regular medicines as prescribed by cardiologist.
Homeopathy is a medical science which is used to cure diseases and is based on the principle of "like cures like". It was developed by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann who was a general physician by profession in Germany. The concept, "like cures like" may sound a bit weird but it is proved to be successful and homeopathy treatment for any ailment is preferred worldwide. Depression is a kind of mental ailment or disease which could make a person lose hope of living life and results in hopelessness and sadness.
There seems no cure to your problems. But in homeopathy we have the answer to your problem. First we need the signs and symptoms to identify depression. Homeopathy medicines are totally natural and have fewer side effects than allopathic versions.
Types of depression:
- Depression due to stress
- Depression due to menopause
- Depression due to work load
- Depression in teenagers
- Depression in old people
- Major depression
- Atypical depression
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
Symptoms of depression are:
- Feeling hopeless and sad - The first signal or symptom is feeling of hopelessness. In this, the patient loses the hope in everything. They feel like being trapped in some kind of cage from which they are not able to come out.
- Lack of interest in anything - Everything seems to be of no use or interest, even your daily work. You don't want to do anything; even the things which you loved to do like your hobbies and passions which you no longer find interesting.
- Sleep irregularity - Insomnia or oversleeping. Either you sleep too much or do not sleep at all. This could be because of work or other stress in your personal or professional life.
- Irritation or unnecessarily getting angry - You start losing your temper easily and that too for silly reasons. You think you are losing control.
- Appetite problems- You either stress eat too much or too less or sometimes not at all. You are not willing to even eat your favourite dish.
- Concentration problems- You can't focus or concentrate on a particular thing for a long time.
- Frustration - You start feeling worthless and might even think of ending your life and getting out of this problem. Your behaviour changes and you can't think properly on one topic.
No need to get disheartened if the above symptoms are plaguing you, because the solution of your problem is in homeopathy. Homeopathy medicines do not have side effects and they remove the ailment from the roots. Medicines like Arsenicum Album, Ignatia, Natrum Muriaticum, Sepia help in various kinds of depressions. These should be taken in proper quantity as directed by the physician to get cured properly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.