Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Dear doctor, I have a problem with hearing. Every time I am asking for second time about what they said. Do I have hearing loss? Or is it a concentration problem?
I have a earing loss from birth I have 70% of hearing loss in my childhood when I was born at that time I am jondish and for that reason my ear nerves are dry this doctor said.
Hi I am 21 years old female. I have a hearing problem with my left ear. When I am hearing music with my headsets , I found that no music is playing in left ear. But I can hear with my right ear. Whats the problem I do not know. And moreover after talking in mobile phone I am getting pain in my right ear also. I am worrying alot. Plz help me and suggest me some tips to improve my hearing and tell me what my actual problem is?
I am 47 years old .From last 2 years, I am unable to feel smell through my nose. But sometimes, I feel smell for a short period.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
My hearing power and my remembering power very low, I want to increase it, for that what I have to do?
My mother feel Vibrating sounds in her Ears. And she can't listen properly. Is there any medicine or we have to buy a machine for listening properly.
I am a 57 year old man and I continuously get sounds in my 2 ears which has resulted into hear loss. Please suggest what best could be done to avoid this further ?
I have been diagnosed for meniers disease from doctor in Silchar & same has been confirmed by CMC Vellore. I was having symptoms of giddiness, hearing loss & tinnitus in the left ear. After treatments from CMC Vellore (Medicine taken Ditide, 90 tab, one daily; vertistar-16, 60 tab, 2 daily; stemetil-5, 5 mg, as & when required) giddiness has been cured but tinnitus & hearing loss still persists what to do now?
I am addicted to masturbation. I do it daily. Is there any way to get rid of that. I am loosing my weight. How to overcome this problem.
Avoid drying of skin..
Use lot of moisturisers...
Avoid Physical & mental stress...
Avoid pain killers...
All this will decrease psoriasis flare up.