Find numerous Audiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Audiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Audiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Ms. Divya Menon
Submit a review for Ms. Divya MenonYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing some buzzing and (or) ringing sound in my ear. Earlier I was diagnosed with serious otitis media and now this situation persists. Am I suffering from tinnitus or it will fade with time?
Hi sir, I am suffering from hearing loss, my left hear is totally damaged where I can not hear anything in my left ear. Is there any treatment which helps me to gain my hearing issue naturally without using any hearing aid. Please suggest me.
I have a hearing problem. Msg reach me late. Those in feeble tone sometimes reach. some day I have an audibility problem. But I feel my mind is preoccupied. So unable to hear.Please suggest me something.
Hello Doc, I am 24 years old working women with height 164 cm (5'4"). Over the course of time I have gained weight and now its stable between 61-62 kg. Although I have google a lot about diets and weight loss food tips, but I would love to hear from a dietician that is there any blood group specific diet that one should follow to reduce weight and fat. I am a bit reluctant to go and spend money on diet charts prepared by dietician because I cannot afford that much because I am average earning person. So I am asking for a response from your side if there is something called diet and diet tips and any blood group specific diet to reduce weight and fat, I would love to hear that.
I am 32 years old male and have hearing loss problem for last 18 years. Can this problem be fine without a machine.
I have little bit of hearing problem what should I do and is it normal problem or rare problem. Please help me?
Hii I am suffering from hearing loss on my right year since 3 years then I experienced ringing sound on my right ear so is there any treatment for hearing loss please suggest me.
My right ear suddenly stopped hearing, it sounds like falling water inside the ear. What should I do?
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.