Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Divya Ganesh Nallur
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Divya Ganesh NallurYour feedback matters!
I'm angry natured person and if someone speaks with roughly I also speaks with same as every reaction there is equal and opposite reaction. But it irritates me lot and for some longer period of this I can't come on my original stage and feel good. please tell what can I do to overcome this?
Trust issues can destroy any relationship. Trust deficiency creates a feeling of insecurity and makes a person ponder over his partner’s faithfulness, genuineness, and truthfulness. As a matter of fact, trust is essential for any relationship, be it a romantic, friendly or business relationship. Here is a list of 5 ways by which you can sort out the trust issues and save your relationship from getting ruined:
- Figure out the root cause: Trust issues can arise from a lot of factors. There are people who have a natural tendency to distrust people for no particular reason. This can arise from a variety of reasons such as the way a person is nurtured, defence mechanism, confidence and so on. Make sure you know the reasons for which you are distrusting your partner. Identifying the root cause helps to sort it out quickly.
- Keep an open communication channel: The majority of the trust issues arise from lack of communication. It is therefore very important to have a very open communication channel with your partner. Keeping a doubt to yourself does not do any good for your relationship. A matter which might be causing you distress needs to be clarified and get over with. Apart from clearing doubts and mistrusts, a good communication strengthens the bond with your partner.
- Gain trust: You partner will only place trust in you, if you do the same. In order to achieve this, take the lead. Trust your partner wholeheartedly devoid of doubts. Once this happens, your partner will feel a lot more at ease and would be willing to trust you. The key to achieving this is to make sure that you do not place any doubt on your partner to start with. While this might sound a little difficult to start with, the results are fruitful.
- Do not be spooky: At times we become overly curious about our partner's activity and doubt them for all the wrong reasons. While a critical analysis of a particular behaviour of your partner might make you suspicious, to gain trust it is essential that you do not judge your partner more often. Most things or activities are done by your partner are aimed with good intentions. It makes sense to appreciate those rather than becoming too judgmental about it.
- Do not compare your life with others: Many a times trust issues arise out of nowhere. One tries to imagine problems that he or she might have heard or seen with their close ones. Try to appreciate your life with all the good and bad in it. Comparing your life with your friend’s one can unnecessarily crop trust issues in your life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Actually he smoke daily he smoke maximum20 cigarette daily so would you please tell me is there is any idea from wch he will leave his smoking habit.
Dear Doctor, My father-in-law (76 years) who is already suffering from Parkinsons and Osteoarthritis is now having this problem. While passing stools there is no solid stool; it is only like a foam (soapy foam), something like that. Since we are not able to take him to a doc we asked a local doc and they prescribed some medicines and after which he was ok. But now again after some weeks the same has started. It goes off and on. Could u please let me know if there is any major issue on this.Kindly help?
1. Please suggest Simple yoga exercises to relax body and mind at work? 2. Brain exercise for better mental concentration?
Sir what are the ill effects if we are stressed mentally. What are the measures should take to be free.
Psychiatric disorders like bipolar disorder or schizophrenia do not appear all of a sudden. There are small changes that happen to an individual over a long period of time until the disease fully develops. These signs and symptoms might be too subtle in the early stage for other people to notice until they become obvious. But an early detection of any irregularity proves to be more beneficial for the patient in the long run.
It is important to know the telltale symptoms of mental disorder to distinguish between what is regular and what is not.
- Withdrawal: Everyone needs some quiet time to cool off and relax but if a person continuously withdraws him/herself from social occasions and avoids meeting or speaking to friends, it could be a sign that something is wrong. Losing interest in life, work and people are symptoms of depression and psychotic disorder.
- Thinking problems: Having trouble concentrating, remembering, understanding and explaining oneself in a coherent manner are some common signs of mental disorder.
- Anxiety: Excessive stress and anxious behavior for a prolonged period are not normal. Frequent heart palpitations, headache, shortness of breath, racing mind and restlessness are cries of help that need to be heard.
- Emotional outbursts: Sudden dramatic outbursts for no apparent reason, frequent mood swings and feeling distressed are potent signs of mental illnesses. These kinds of behavior are seen as part of a person's nature and so they are often unnoticed.
- Changes in appetite and sleeping patterns: Oversleeping may be a sign of depression and insomnia could be a sign of anxiety. Changes in appetite and not caring about oneself or the world are indicators of a mental problem.