Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Divya Ganesh NallurYour feedback matters!
I m not sleep well feeling so much stress on me please suggest the any solution how to control pressure.
Hi. I have a feeling of stress inside me neck and sometimes it also comes over my nose. I was a smoker for around 9 months but I quit 4 months ago. I have been getting this lump in throat problem for around 1 and half year. Had an endoscopy done but nothing came out. The ENT guy said I just have acid reflux and gave me medicines. The medicines helped me for few days but as soon as the course completed it came back. Can you suggest me a permanent solution for this problem?
I sometimes get sudden burst of anger. Slightest of provocation and i burst with anger. I feel pathetic doing it. Cause it when lot of things happen around me like family politics and sometimes work which can be done easily and it is not done anger start to build up. What can be done to avoid it. There are many
If I will smoke in this Age what will happen to me please say about this & after Smoking I will Drink Coconut Water I think Coconut water will Clean Inside Lungs.
I am 21 years old andMy mind is not stable. It continuously roaming here and there ,when I wake up in the morning, I feel that I have not slept in the night it feels that I have not sleep. automatically it shifts from various circumstances to other. I think my brain will get blast some day. I have put many efforts to bring it at rest but it never stops, it keeps on changing the various pictures in my mind.
I have suffering from fever for two days and I have full body pain for last night sir please help me.
Hi. Due to some issues with my current job, I am suffering with Anxiety/ depression. I feel like weakness in body specially hands & legs, no happiness, sometime dizziness, fatigue,suffocated, detached with reality etc symptoms while I am in office. As I leave the office environment, I start feeling light and better. Kindly guide.
I am feeling depressed bcs I am feeling that I cannot do anything good in my life and also very dull. So I want to improve myself so that I could be good in studies and be a good student to my teacher and can have a good state of mind. Please consult me fast.
Schizophrenia is a psychiatric disorder in which a person’s mood, knowledge, thought and several other characteristics gets disturbed. We can notice most of the adults and old people with few symptoms of schizophrenia, which are most commonly left unidentified. The exact cause of schizophrenia is not yet known. The person feels that they are being constantly watched, they feel the presence of someone or something, which is not actually there. They are always suspicious and think that other people are gossiping and thinking about them.
Possible causes of Schizophrenia
Though the exact cause of schizophrenia is not known there are few factors, which contribute to the cause of schizophrenia.
- Genetic factors: People with a family history of schizophrenia are at higher risk of getting schizophrenia.
- Environmental factors: Environmental factors include excessive stress during pregnancy or later stages of life. Several other factors during pregnancy and childhood are responsible for causing schizophrenia. These factors are:
- Decreased oxygen level during delivery due to premature birth or prolonged labour
- Parental loss or separation in early stages of life
- Parental exposure to virus or during infancy
- Childhood physical or sexual abuse
- Abnormal brain structures and brain chemistry
Sings and symptoms of schizophrenia
- Hallucination: To see, feel or hear anything that really does not exist is known as hallucination.
- Delusion: A thought or belief of a person, which is either false or impossible in reality is known as delusion.
- Thought and speech disturbances: The thought process and speech of a schizophrenic will be disorganized, due to which he or she will fumble or is distracted as they are unable to align their thoughts.
- Difficulty in concentrating: It is difficult for people suffering from schizophrenia to concentrate on the task at hand.
- Erratic behaviour: People suffering from schizophrenia tend to behave erratically, either they will be too jumpy or will be perfectly still for hours at a stretch. Most people belief that those who are suffering from schizophrenia are often violent in nature, which actually is not the case.
Treatment for schizophrenia
Schizophrenia can be treated, if identified at an early stage. It is best advised to consult a psychiatrist the moment you spot the symptoms. Anti psychotic drugs, self help behaviour change, counselling and rehabilitation are few treatment modalities available for schizophrenia.