Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DivyaYour feedback matters!
My teeth is turning yellow these days. I tried Colgate visible white twice. But it didn't work. I want my teeth white as I had before. What should I do. please help me.
I have faced some pain in my upper teeth of right side of my mouth from yesterday and also some pain in left ear. Please give me some advice.
I have a bleeding gums. Whenever I brushed my teeth. It starts bleeding my mouth is full of blood. Whn I spit its oll red. Most of the time I have smell of it. Suggest me plz.
I am getting frequent mouth ulcer problem. Due to which unable to have proper meals. Please suggest reasons for frequent occurrence and remedy for the same. I stopped drinking completely since last six months. Before also I used to take max 100 ml occasionally.
Sir I have a problem of ulcer. Once in a month I always suffer from this problem & it becomes impossible for me to eat also. Please suggest what I should do.?
Hello. I am 32 year old and have crowding in the lower jaw line. I want to know how much time it will take in removable wire treatment to align my teeth.
What is the treatment for getting a smell from mouth? I will wash my mouth daily what is the treatment.
Polyethilenye coating in good density inside paper cups for consuming hot coffee and soups is acceptable or not.
Hi Fecal Bad Breath, started in highschool. Now, 22 in last years of College. Been suffering for about 7 yrs. Took a lot of antibiotics during preteen and teen yrs. I Was treated for Hpylori and Acid Reflux in late teens but didn’t help with Fecal Bad Breath. My Fecal BB can fill up a room. The who farted comments, the it smells like shit, people opening windows, covering noses etc. I however never had Nasal BB or Body odor, it was only Fecal BB when I talked. I have pretty much spent the last years of my life not talking to people other than family. School has been very tough but I’m proud of myself for hanging in there. Nothing helped- I have tried it all- three, Therabreath, Tri oral, chlorophyll, etc You name it – I have tried it. My room is like a mini pharmacy. I have been treated for acid reflux, hpylori, and nothing helped. Other symptoms – Constant bloating and cramps, IBS – Heartburn, bad skin, burning sensation in stomach, white tongue and always a sore throat.
I am facing some problem with my mouth smell can you suggest to relief from smell in mouth and teeth.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.