Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DivyaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor hope you are fine and doing well. My question is about vertigo. What should a person do if he is suffering from vertigo? I faced this problem few years ago & then doctor prescribed verbet for me. I feel better for long time & suddenly before few days I am experiencing the same. Waking up from bed, I feel like my surroundings are spinning. Let me admit my mistake as well. I did not sleep on proper time from last week. I also face an uneasiness while traveling in a bus, as I feel nausea like condition. What should I do now to fight against this disease? Please help! Regards, Mudasir Khan.
I'm 22 years old and my weight s only 45. My hands and legs are so thin. I want gain weight. Please suggest me the best to do.
My body is not growing properly. Muscles are not building. I feel unconscious sometimes. What should I do?
Hi, I am a female of 26 years of age. Lats year I got a free flu vaccination done from a camp organised inside our office, The day after the vaccination, I noticed two patches of hair loss from my head. I consulted a homeopathic doctor, and she gave homeopathic medicine. I took the medicine for 3 months but could not see improvement in new hair growth. They told me that this was the sign of Auto immune disease. On further consultation to another skin specialist, she advised me to apply Mometasone Ointment on the patches, but still there is very less recovery of hair noticed. What can be done now in order to get my hair back?
I am a 19 years old young girl my weight is 63 height is 4.11 and my chest is over born so. Irritating so now what should I do?
I have been suffering from dandruff in my hair since 15 years of age. How much I shampoo they come back. I think dandruff is causing hair fall. What should I do?
I am 25 year old and I am suffering from fever last 3 days so you will suggest me some instruction what I do?
Hair loss problem last 2 year .and damage my hair on side line and very ruf and very weak so please suggest any medicine. Hair oil etc.
Sir, I didn't sleep last three days, because of I have face gpsc interview for gov. Lecturer. On this day I had strong hadeck in head. So I have poor performance in interview. I forgot answers of questions. I have tension, I shall not pass this interview, till now result is not declared. So, my mind has always guess this type of think. And I m not sleep at till late night. Suggest me.
How can I gain 7 kg weight in two months currently I have 55 kg weight and I have milk products allergy please tell me.
The worst part about being diagnosed with chicken pox is that even after the virus leaves your body, your skin is still marked with scars from the blisters. Like any other scar, in most cases these scars fade with time but this process can be quite slow. Scars, especially those on your face can also affect your self confidence and image. Luckily, there are a number of ways to deal with scars and fasten the fading process.
Here are a few tips to help reduce scars caused by chickenpox:
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E not only helps hydrate the skin, but is rich in anti-oxidants that promote the production of collagen and protect the skin from free radicals and other impurities. Vitamin E can be found in foods such as almonds, spinach and papaya. They can also be consumed in form a capsule or used in form of oil. Including vitamin E rich foods in your diet or massaging the scars with vitamin E oil can work wonders in getting rid of scars.
- Coconut water: Coconut water is not only delicious, but also rich in nutrients essential for the skin and lauric acid and cytokines. This helps regulate cell growth in the skin and balances the pH levels. It also has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties that prevent breakouts. Along with drinking coconut water, you could also apply it directly on the affected areas to help speed the recovery process.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin C. This aids in collagen production and keeps the skin elastic and strong. It is also rich in alpha hydroxyl acids that help heal damaged skin. Lemon juice also has bleaching properties that help scars fade. Lemon juice can be diluted with water or applied directly on the skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is known for its anti oxidant and anti microbial properties. This can protect the skin from bacterial infection and help soothe and heal skin. Its anti inflammatory properties also help relieve itching and redness caused by chickenpox blisters. Aloe vera also boosts collagen production and moisturizes the skin. Aloe vera can be used by applying the gel within its leaves directly on the skin and allowing it to dry. This can be repeated 3 to 4 times a day for best results.
- Baking soda: Scarring in cases of chicken pox is caused by scratching the blisters to relieve irritation and itchiness. Baking soda helps prevent the formation of scars by soothing this irritation and exfoliating the skin. It also helps balance the pH levels of the skin. A paste of baking soda and water can be massaged onto the affected areas to remove dead skin cells and prevent scarring.
All the above mentioned remedies will help you get rid of the scars and give you a beautifully glowing skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
My daughter age twenty suffering from dengue positive reducing platelets from 1,23,000to 91000 today. She is in hospital with her younger sister as she has also dengue positive with card test. Now the problem of itching in her hans and feet, Dr. advised her tab. For allergy and also inject dexona abd avil. After that she is feeling itching in the body. Pl tell speed remedy for itching.
I am diagnosed with stone in kidney ,doctor prescribed me neeri syrup and cystone is this enough to remove my stone or I need some other medicine. It's 7 mm in size so how much time will it take to completely removed?
5 surprising foods a health conscious person should never eat
Most people are aware that they need to avoid the usual starch or gluten rich foods, like bread, burgers or noodles. What most people fail to see is that some foods that are supposedly healthy end up doing more harm than good. If you do want to have a healthy diet, you have to forgo the following convenient foods that appear healthy.
The box of muesli that you bought thinking that it is healthy has around 500 calories per serving! additional sugar is what makes most commercially available muesli palatable. You might as well eat a plain doughnut if you are going to consume the amount of calories that each serving of muesli offers.
2. Energy bars
Many people mistakenly feel that energy bars fall under health food. In reality, energy bars are loaded with processed soy along with high quantities of sugar and salt. While being processed the soy loses most of its nutritional values and ends up producing a chemical called hexane. Hexane is highly controversial since in certain doses it is a neurotoxin.
3. Light yoghurt
The selling point of light yoghurt is that it cuts down on the calorie content of the yoghurt. What most people fail to see is that when the calories are stripped from the yoghurt it does not remain flavourful. To make it palatable, artificial flavours are added. These additional chemicals negate the point of opting for light yoghurt in the first place.
Unless you are making your own salad you cannot be certain of how healthy it is. When you buy a pre-packed salad or order salads at restaurants you are not exactly ordering healthy. To enhance the taste of the salads a lot of unhealthy additions, especially in the form of dressings, are made which exterminate the whole point of having a salad in the first place.
5. Store-bought smoothies
You might be putting in nothing but the right fruits and vegetables into your homemade smoothie. Do not expect the store bought ones to be the same. To enhance the flavours, a lot of additional elements go into the product. Some smoothies that you buy can even have up to 1000 calories which you unknowingly intake.
If you do want to have a healthy diet and include these foods then it is best to prepare them at home. Keep track of what you are eating without blindly trusting the labels on the boxes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My daughter has burn in childhood through cup of hot milk, and now she is 18 year old, please suggest, she has scar at stomach,
Postmenopausal women taking calcium and vitamin D supplements had improved lipid profiles compared with those taking placebo as per a new study.
In an analysis of data from the Women?s Health Initiative, the level of LDL cholesterol was lower by an average of 4.46 mg/dL in the women on active treatment reported Peter F. Schnatz, DO, of Reading Hospital in Pennsylvania in the journal menopause.
In addition, higher concentrations of 25?hydroxyvitamin D3 (25(OH)D3) were associated with higher levels of HDL cholesterol and lower levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides.