Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Divakara
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DivakaraYour feedback matters!
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.
What is cure for night fall. Did there is cure for nightfall? Did minor has nightfall? Please suggest me something for that.
I m 26 yrs, 51 weight, 5'9 feet. There is no any day when I don't face cloudy urine, In noon when I go for urination Last drops are cloudy & urination takes long time to be completed, I try to unzip then I again realize that drops are coming out. What to do?
Because I have daibietis I have lost my sex totally besides of having a great will power the size of my organ is getting more smaller day by day can you please let me know what should be fine for me to do please.
I am a forty years old lady and got sprain in my right leg yesterday. Due to this I am feeling pain in that leg across cuff muscle and ankle. I have applied ice and thereafter volini gel twice. Still today the pain has not subsided totally and I am feeling acute pain if I try to walk. Should I take massage on that leg yo get relief from the pain?
Hello sir/mam, I am 27 years old girl my problem is I have some Callus on my foot and side area of the foot .its so painful and unable to walk properly, so suggest me any medicine homeopathy or allopathy please sir/mam thank you
Recently I have noticed a tiny grain like formation on my right testicle, it can b felt under skin of the scrotum. and is fixed on the right testicle, but is not visible to eyes. I am terrified, please help.
Regular poor sleep or prolonged lack of sleep can disrupt your body's natural immune system and can lead to many illnesses such as infections (such as cold/flu) and increasing risk of serious medical conditions such as obesity, heart disease, diabetes as well as it can shortens your life expectancy. So every time when you catch cold and flu, you could blame your bedtime.
Therefore when planning your activities and rest, you should consider around 8 hours of good quality sleep a night to function properly (some of us need more or less time).
Why lack of sleep is bad for your health?
If you have a disturbed sleep patterns you can have nap during the day when you get tired, it helps a lot. The benefits of napping could be best obtained by training the body and mind to awaken after a short nap. Naps of fewer than 30 minutes restore wakefulness and promotes performance and learning
Nutrition and diet
Our immune system requires ingestion and absorption of vitamins, minerals, and food energy in the form of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Foods rich in certain fatty acids (such as conjugated linoleic acid, catalpic acid, eleostearic acid and punicic acid) may boost your healthy immune system by providing additional energy. The amount and type of carbohydrates consumed is also important so intake isn't too much (overnutrition) or too less (malnutrition).
Drink less alcohol
Regular drinking can affect your immune system and heavy drinkers tend to catch more infectious diseases. If you cut down on alcohol before bedtime, you'll get a better night's rest and have more energy next day.
Cut out caffeine
If you find that not consuming caffeine gives you headaches, you should cut down on the amount of caffeine. The royal college of psychiatrists recommends that anyone feeling tired should cut out caffeine.
Drink more water for better energy
Sometimes we feel tired, because we're mildly dehydrated, so glass of water can help (especially after exercise).