Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Divakar G VYour feedback matters!
I use spectacle, eye power"-0.25" is is possible that I have vision problem? If I want to know what test you suggest?
I have an allergy over my eye lid how can I cute it. ANd I want to continue medical. To become doctor so please help me.
I am suffering from myopia from six years. My glasses no. Is -2.5. I am unable to see things at distance 2 m clearly. But I have noticed from the channel care world that isotane eye drops can cure the problem of myopia. Is it true or not? By using isotane eye drops can my eyes will be corrected at can my glass no decrease to -0.75. Is it possible. Please ans me. I wanna go to defence forces. Thank u.
Some days my eyes got red and I feel that air surrounding me striking my eyes and its very pain full but as I close my eyes I feel more comfortable what is the reason for that. I don't do any type of intoxication.
Using smartphone and laptop continuously daily causes visibility problem and causes to wear spectacle and what are the tips from which one can avoid specs coming early in life?
I am 26 years old male. Every morning when I wake up I find a sort of swelling around my eyes. It is this swelling that makes me lazy all that day Kindly look into the matter.
I am 25 year old, I have eye problem since 2 months when I use computer 2-3 hours my eyes are blurred.
I have gone through ICL treatment at AIIMS Delhi 3 weeks ago. Now, I am feeling Glare or Halos in front of my left Eye. Is this normal? What can be possible solution for this? I am taking P-Lone / Vigamox eye drops as advised by them. Also, I am feeling little uneasiness in both eyes and headache while working on files/computers (i.e my daily routine work) for short period of time i.e 15-20 min . Also let me know what should be normal ASSOCT Voult Value?
I am 24 years old. I am having fully headache and when I closed my eyes its burn fully. Why it is happening please suggest some advice.
My relative eye was injured at 12 year old. He got pierced with pen. He already had a treatment but during summer when he go out on a sunny day his eyes will become red with severe pain. Can you suggest him any medicine or drops pls?
Actually I Have Been Watching Tv And Mobile Late Night. So I Eyes Have Darkcircle And Has Goes Inside. So What Can I Do To Make My Eyes Proper!
At sometimes I yawn for continuous 5 or 6 times. This happens especially when I start reading a book. When I yawn tears come from my eyes and mucous from nose. Please suggest me necessary actions to take.
Sir mere right eye k retina m problm ho gai h .jodhpur m kafi doc. Ko dikhaya bt elaj nhi ho paya sir please advise dejiye ki kya kru. Right eye k bich m dhundhla dikhae de rha h.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.