Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, My son having age of 1 year 2 months and today morning while he tried to walking suddenly he fell down like back side position and back side of head hitting in the tiles. I am little worrying like will be any issue or not. He cried lot and I just rubbing his head through my hand. Kindly provide your suggestions. Thanks
My 6 year old daughter is suffering from vitamin d deficiency and under weight what diet do you suggest please advice.
My baby is 4.5 moths old. She is having lots of cough. We went to a Doctor and he gave me medicine and said put a warm cloth on the chest of the baby i'm doing that from 2 days. But today in her poo I found some blood. Like when the girls are having mensuration that sticky blood. I'm quit worried for this.
My baby is 2 months 4 days old? What should be his feeding schedule? He was born full time with 2.6 kg wt.
My nephew 1 month 12 days old. He is suffering from rubella syndrome. Heart eye and ear effected. Your advice in this regard is highly applicable.
Dear doctor I am father of nine years old daughter. From last one or two years we are facing a problem. Some times it happened like when we are sleeping my daughter get up and start moving around in the room or near by it seems like she is sleeping and un consciously making all the moves. I would like you to suggest me some good medicine and suggestion for further treatment. Regards inderjeet thanks doctor.
Hi sir/maam . My child age is 13 yrs, he is interesting to do ladies works and spend on more time to girls and play with girls games, this type of case can I do any hormone test or he needs any operation? Could you please suggest me.
My baby is 2.5 months old. Suddenly past a week she has started sleeping for 4-5 hours continuously through the night. She doesn't take feeds in sleep. Should I wake her up or is it normal to sleep for 4-5 hours continuously?
Ups and downs at school are part of life for many young people. A good relationship with your child’s school and teachers can help you head off problems. If school problems come up, it’s important that you quickly recognize and address them.
Problems at school can show up as poor academic performance, lack of motivation for school, loss of interest in school work, or poor relationships with peers or teachers.
School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Drop in marks in one or more subjects.
- Lack of engagement, connection or involvement with school – for example, your child might not be interested in extracurricular activities or have very few friends.
- Showing embarrassment or discomfort when talking about school.School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Refusing to talk with you about school, or rarely talking about school with family or friends.
- Never or rarely doing homework, or rarely talking about homework.
- Having low confidence or lacking self-esteem – your child might say she is ‘dumb’, ‘stupid’ or not as clever as her friends.
- Being kept back at lunch time or the end of the school day.
- Finding excuses not to go to school or skipping school without your knowledge.
- Being bored with school work or not feeling challenged enough – your child might say he’s not learning anything new.
- Having attention or behavior problems.
- Being bullied or bullying others.
Sometimes, problems at school will be easy to spot, and your child will willingly talk to you about them.
But some children hide problems from their parents, teachers and peers. They might copy homework, pretend to be sick during important tests, or not bring reports home. This can make it very difficult for you to pick up on a problem. Sometimes even teachers might not spot the clues – especially if your child is absent a lot.
Causes of school problems
- Behavioral or developmental difficulties.
- Poor communication skills.
- Poor social skills.
- Difficulty with listening, concentrating or sitting still.
- Disliking, or not feeling connected to, the school culture or environment.
- Disliking school subjects, not liking the choice of subjects, or not feeling challenged by the work
- Not getting along with teachers or other students at school.
- Parents who aren’t involved in their child’s education.
- Family problems such as relationship breakdowns.
- Competing demands on time, such as extracurricular activities.
- Skipping school because of any of the reasons listed above.