Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from serious gastric problem, he even have a sever chest pain while coughing in gas, he know even started loosing his eye site because of gas. please sir/ mam help me out and prescribe some useful medicine and exercise.
Hey eyes gets pain always when she were eyes frame within in one hours. So what to do for her help. More then 9 doctors are change its can nots helps?
My eye sight is 1.25. The doctor advise me to wear glass. But I dnt want. If m not wear d glass, did the eye sight no. Goes high? Bz most pple tell that the glass is nt a solution. The no. Goes high. please give suggestion.
I am a software engineer. Daily 12 hours spent infrontof of computer. So i feel dryness in my eyes. What are all the foods good for eyes ?
Respected Dr. Sahib, please give the information How to cure Skin ALLERGY, EYE ALLERGY AND FUNGAL INFECTION.
I have a swelling in my left eyes due to which I suffer from headache. I have this problem from last 3 days. What shall I do to get rid of it?
Whenever I go for studying a book My eyes start paining I had a check up of my eyes but the result showed they are fine can you tell what may be the problem.
I have pain in my head. I think my eye sight week and I can't see properly. So sir please give me right suggestions. Think you.
I am having a specs and my left side eye number is-2.0 and right one is - 2.5 and I don't like to where specs what can I do so that the number of my eye call fall down to zero.
I am driving and working on laptop for long hours. How I can improve health of my eyes? Please help me.
I have problem in my left eye. I have a jeasules in mid of my eye from last three days. I want to solution.
Hello sir. I have gone through eye routine check up for checking my eye no. Dr. have done it with few eye drops and dilute my eye fundus. And after checking my no., he told me that you have" few inferior lattice patches in right eye" What is" few inferior lattice patches in right eye? Is it serious? What care should I take? We don't have any such history in family. My no. Are:- re:- -3 - -0.75 - 30, le:- -2.75 - -1.5 - 120.
I am 17 years old and I have problems in my eyes when I started study continue 5 years my eye became silly red give an advice due to what I have done to this.
A friend sprayed Volini (pain relief spray) inside my eyes. Now my eyes turned reddish and feels like burning inside. Also having pain. Please suggest me any tablet so that I could take it from my nearest dispensary. Also tell me some quick home made treatment.
We are surrounded by light from everywhere on all sides. Wherever we go, there is some source of light, be it natural or man made. However, exposure to bright light in excess can cause strain to your eyes and if this is continued your vision quality might decrease.
Here are some ways you can adjust light in order to lessen eye stress and to increase your visibility:
Make adjustments in your workplace:
According to studies, it has been shown that half of people who work in front of computer screens every day suffer from eye strain. Not only the computer, but the entire lighting around your workstation may also be causing damage.
- Reduce the brightness of interior lights. Many offices have bright, fancy interior lighting. Use of light bulbs and fluorescents should be lessened.
- In case of the presence of a window right behind or in front of your work desk, more strain is imposed upon your eyes because of the reflections on the screen. You should change the place or use dark, thick curtains or coat the glasses with anti-reflective material in order to reduce the glare.
- The blue light emitted from the computer causes a great amount of eye strain. You should adjust the brightness and keep it as low as possible.
Improve your home lighting:
For people who spend a lot of time at home working, adjustments should be made to the lighting in order to reduce eye strain.
- Avoid reading in a dim light room. This can give you headaches and produce eye strain. Any kind of activity where a lot of focus is required in dim or poorly lighted environments causes damage and strain to the eyes.
- Use desk lamps, reading lamps, under cabinet lights in the kitchen and other types of lights everywhere you work.
- If you work in a place for more than an hour, a nearby light would make it less stressful for the eyes.
For people with low vision:
- For people with less power of vision, proper lighting is a must. A 60-year old man would need to double the amount of light to carry out any activity which a man of 30 years would require.
- People having disorders such as macular degeneration, glaucoma and similar vision disorders need advanced lighting and should consult a doctor for ideas on improving their home lighting.
The presence of proper lighting improves our concentration, our ability to read, and we can differentiate between colors better. Therefore, always opt for the best lighting to avoid giving stress to your eyes.