Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
From few days im facing serious eye pain everyday too much my eyes are itching get irritate of the problem whts the solution?
I am 19 years old male and have eye flakes on my eye lashes. Something like yellow dandruff. What should I do to get rid of it?
I am suffering for eye dry ness from 4 years can you please help me to get rid of it. Can you please cure me.
I am slated for Catract surgery at IIMS on 12th .I wish to know 1)Are any Medical Tests required --like Blood Tests if so which ones pl specify 2) ECG 3) Since I am taking Escoprin Gold 10 --how many days before it should be stopped -5days? Confirm
My spect lens no. Is -5.1L and -5.4R and I wear my spect all time since 5 years. Is there any chances of improving eye sight through proper diet medicine and yoga. I am 25 year old.
My left eye vision is 6/60 & right is 6/6& AR is for left is +0.75/-1.25 (8) & right is +0.00/-0.00 please tell which kind of effect is? & how can I cure this.
I want to improve my eye sight naturally. How can i? Both of my eyes have -2.5 number. Please suggest me some home remedies, so that I can improve my eye vision.
Hi Team, I'm feeling giddy since 3 days. I have consulted near by doctor and tested my BP and it's normal. But I feel the same again. Eyes feel like things around me rotating and after half an hour I feel in normal. Could you suggest me how to avoid this and medicine for this. Thank you. Regards Ganesh Jakotiya.
feels itching and pain in his eyes often though he does not have eye side. Also his eyes become red at that moment. What to do to get relief from this and why is this happening?
I am 38 year old and suffering from ED and PE with no any interest in sex. I taken some allopathic and Ayurvedic and Homeopathic Medicines for my problem but I nothing any result. I have not any feeling about sex and not any erection with penis and get some little erection than discharge with huge liquid. I taken one 100 mg Tablet Sildenafil for my sex desire on monthly basis but this tablet have more side effect on my body as low Eye sight and other problems. I check my Blood taste as Thyroid and other as prescribed by Doctor than all reports are ok and fine Please please suggest me the best solution my problem.
My mother has been suffering from herpes she got from her forehead which turned to neuralgia n has effected her eye which might lead to glaucoma. We have tried going to different doctors but all in vain please advice is Botox a good therapy.
Computers, while wonderful, routinely stress your eyes. A name actually exists for this eyestrain—computer vision syndrome (CVS), and it’s often the No. 1 office health complaint.
You may have suffered from CVS symptoms after a long day at the ’puter yourself: fatigue, headache, dry eye, pain around the eyes, and trouble maintaining your focus. Your eyes are used to seeing sharp, well-defined details and contrasts, but computer screens flash soft images, which your eyes constantly try to put in better focus. Making a few minor adjustments to your screen time, however, can help you avoid CVS.
1. Use proper lighting. When on the computer, your ambient lighting should be about one-half that used in most offices. Bright ambient light causes glare. Reduce it by closing drapes, shades, or blinds and using lower-intensity bulbs. Also, try to position your monitor so the windows are to the sides of the monitor instead of in front or back of it.
2. Cut glare further. Install an antiglare screen, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish, or use a computer hood.
3. Adjust the monitor. Position it 20 to 30 inches from your eyes or about an arm’s length away. The top should be at or below eye level.
4. Increase the font. If you constantly lean forward to read small type, switch to a larger font size, or zoom in to increase the page size.
5. Blink, blink, and blink. You blink about five times less than normal when on the computer, according to optometrist Larry K. Wan, OD, with the Family EyeCare Center in Campbell, California. This can trigger dry eyes. To keep your eyes well-lubricated, try this: Every 30 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes very slowly as if falling asleep.
6. Take 10. Make sure to take a 10-minute break each hour. And every 30 minutes, do this exercise: Look away from the screen, and focus on a distant object for about five to 10 seconds. Or look far away at an object for 10 to 15 seconds and then nearby for 10 to 15 seconds. Go back and forth 10 times.
7. Do an eye meditation. Rub your palms quickly together until they feel warm. Cup them over your closed eyes. Feel the heat emanating from your palms, but don’t touch your eyelids. “You want complete blackness, and it takes about six minutes to get rid of any afterimages,” says Meir Schneider, PhD, LMT, of the School of Self-Healing in San Francisco. Sit quietly in this position, and slow your breathing to a steady rise and fall. This deep relaxation helps to soothe both eyes and body. Do this at least three times a day or whenever you need a quick eye break.