Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I don't receive my periods yet this is 35th day, I am so worried, is there any problem? I don't have any physical relationship.
Veginal dryness after remove both ovaries due to small cysts pain in intercourse Please advice so that can I enjoy sex. Thanks
Don't ignore the early signs of strain injury like the weakness of the grip, numbness, and pain or discomfort in the arms, hands, wrists or shoulders.
A dysfunction or health problem which affects your physical relation with your partner is an issue that may occur at any period of the intercourse cycle. These issues affect both, men and women.
Sexual dysfunction in men can be a consequence of a physical or mental issues, including stress.
The problems men may encounter include:
- Erectile dysfunction (ED): ED can be a cause of medications, for example, diabetes or hypertension, or by anxiety about engaging in sexual relations. Dejection, weariness, and anxiety can add to it.
- Ejaculation issues: These include untimely (discharge that happens too soon during intercourse) and the powerlessness to discharge by any means. The causes include medicines, like antidepressants, nervousness about sex, a past filled with sexual injury and trauma, (for example, an accomplice being unfaithful), and guilt.
- Low libido: Mental issues like anxiety and tension about engaging in sexual relations can prompt a diminished or no sexual craving. Diminished hormone levels (especially if testosterone is low), physical ailments, and pharmaceutical symptoms can lessen the testosterone.
In many cases, sexual dysfunction in women might include:
- Vaginal dryness: This can lead to issues with excitement and craving, as sex can be painful when the vagina is not lubricated. Vaginal dryness can come about because of hormonal changes that happen during and after menopause or while breastfeeding, for instance. Mental issues, similar to tension about sex, can also cause vaginal dryness.
- Low drive: Absence of sexual yearning can be created by lower levels of the hormone estrogen. Exhaustion, misery, and tension prompts low charisma.
- Trouble achieving orgasm: Failure to have an orgasm can influence both men and women. Once more, some stimulant drugs can likewise bring about a solution for these issues.
- Pain during sex: Known as vulvodynia or vulvar vestibulitis, and even vaginismus, these conditions can bring about spasms that lead to pain during intercourse.
If you are encountering sexual health problems, raise your worries with your specialist. You can regularly redress your issue by:
- Getting the best possible treatment of any hidden therapeutic condition
- Speaking with your partner transparently about your sexual relationship
- Keeping away from liquor, smoking, and medication use
- Overseeing anxiety, uneasiness, and gloom
- If you think you are suffering from any other ailment, discuss with your specialist about therapy that can help you in such a case.
- Restorative treatment: This includes treatment of any physical issue that might add to a man's sexual problems.
- Drugs: Medications, for example, Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, or Viagra may enhance erectile capacity in men by improving the blood stream to the penis.
- Mental treatment: Therapy with a prepared advisor can help address sentiments of uneasiness, apprehension, or blame.
- Education about sex and sexual practices and reactions may also help. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
Sir, I and my gf did humping sex. . Now we are very scared does this lead to pregnancy? It was 18 day of her 26 days cycle and as per my gf she ovulated last night and this incident took place in morning, she is virgin now sir, please help us we are really scared.
It is a well-known fact that the placenta is one of the most important organs related to pregnancy. However, it can also be said that when there is not enough placenta, the stage is set for a lot of complications.
This sort of condition goes by a variety of names. Among them are placental insufficiency, which is most commonly used, placental dysfunction as well as uteroplacental vascular insufficiency, which sounds like a mouthful to pronounce!
The condition refers to the case where the blood supply itself is not large enough. The placenta is the key connection, which exists between the mother and the developing child. By making use of this connection, the mother can transfer nutrients and oxygen to the child for it to develop in a sufficient manner.
Taking this into account, it can be imagined what a ruinous impact the shortage of these nutrients and even basic oxygen can have on the baby. In fact, there is a 1 in 300 chance of there being placental insufficiency for a woman who is expecting a baby.
What causes placental insufficiency?
Complications such as placental insufficiency are caused in a general sense, by some lifestyle bad habits such as smoking and the consumption of drugs. However, it also depends on the health of the mother when she conceives. Some women are already suffering from diseases, such as diabetes and chronic high blood pressure as well as disorders which relate to the clotting of blood when they get pregnant.
A case of placental insufficiency cannot be cured fully but the good news is that a lot can be done by the way of medication and practices to try to reduce the ill effects it has on the development of a baby. It can be said crucial for this purpose that the condition of placental insufficiency is detected well in advance of the expected date of delivery. When the case is such that there is a serious chance that the baby may be delivered prematurely, it is very important that a doctor is consulted.
The course of medicine, which is likely to be suggested is the administration of steroids by a qualified medical professional to the mother who is expecting a baby. The reason why this is done is so that the steroids can transfer from the mother to the developing child by making use of the placenta and can work to strengthen the lungs of the baby. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician and ask a free question.
I have PCOD, I take Diane35 as medication. I recently gained weight, I was 65 and now I am 90 kilos. I am 21 years old. I have lost weight in the past. BUT some how I am unable to loose any weight this time. I have tried everything, from metformin tablets to swimming and excessive exercise over the past one year ... is there something else that COULD help me in my condition. I have a friend in USA, who had PCOD, but she said that she took an injection which helped her loose weight and now there are no cysts in her ovary.. is that possible ? Please help !
Hi. Can any one tell me the IUI infertility process . How much. Average cost for IUI process and success rate.
My friend had sex on 14th Aug and had pill unwanted 72 on 15th of Aug and again she had intercourse on 17th August and never had pill afterwards. My question is that pill unwanted 72 really work. and for how many days Or she should have had the pill again next to say day? Please help.
Me and my girlfriend are Virgin. We will marry after two months. I know how to do foreplay sex and after play. But what precaution should be taken while having sex for first time? And what should be done when she bleeds for first time during sex? Another question I wanted to ask is doctors say use condom. It is necessary to use condom while having sex with wife although I am loyal to her (I have sex only with my wife)? When wife will bleed for first time than will it cause aids to me or her? When to use condom and when to not? I again mention that I am loyal to my wife and she is also loyal to me and we both are virgin. and I don't want to use condoms. If it is necessity to use condom every time than how its possible to have a baby? If its not necessary than why it is said to use condom every time Please guide me in detail doctor. I hope you understood my situation as well as questions.
Last night I have a sex with my husband but i'm not ready to become pregnant now, so what to do now.
Hirsutism is a condition of unwanted hair growth in certain areas of a women's face and body, such as upper lip, beard area, chest and abdomen, that creates a "male pattern" of hair growth. It affects around 5-10% of the women and is a common presenting complaint among females for cosmetic reasons.
Hirsutism is attributed either to increased production or increased sensitivity of the hair follicles to the male hormone- testosterone. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), which causes irregular menstrual cycles, is the main cause of the same. However in some cases the reasons for the same can be unknown as all reports may seem normal. Such a type is called Idiopathic Hirsutism. It is important for women to not feel shy and embarrassed about the situation. Often resorting to excessive bleaching and razers can harm the skin and the self image of a woman. You should come forward and talk to either a Gyneacologist or an Endocrinologist. The doctors after taking the complete history would advice certain tests that would measure the amount of certain hormones in the blood. If the androgen levels are elevated, doctor may recommend an ultrasound or a CT scan to check ovaries and adrenal glands for tumors or cysts.
The main causes of Hirsutism are:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: In 70% of the cases PCOS is the cause of Hirsutism. Women with PCOS often have hirsutism in combination with acne, balding near the front of the head, and menstrual irregularities. PCOS is also accompanied by infertility (due to menstrual irregularity), obesity, diabetes , High cholesterol and possible heart disease.
- Idiopathic Hirsutism: Idiopathic hirsutism refers to hirsutism that has no identifiable cause. It is usually a mild variation of PCOS. A gradual increased growth of coarse body hair is typically the only symptom in women with this condition. Menstrual cycles are normal in women with idiopathic hirsutism.
- Drug Induced: Certain drugs and steroids taken the past can trigger a hormonal imbalance and cause hirsutism
- Adrenal or tumour causes: These are rare and are related to tumours or abnormal functioning of the adrenal gland.
Since Hirsutism can be a combination of medical issues self medication is not recommended. There are a variety of ways through which the same can be managed or cured. The treatment options are:
- Medical Management: The doctors can recommend a combination of drugs such as oral contraceptives (contain estrogen & progestin that inhibits the male hormone), anti-androgens and insulin sensitive drugs.
- Cosmetic Hair Removal: Electrolysis and the modern day safe Laser therapy are sought after cosmetic ways for removal of unwanted hair. The procedures destroy the hair follicles and prevent the hair from growing.
- Surgical Therapy: Only in specific cases Laparoscopic ovarian drilling or removal of ovarian & adrenal tumours can help treat Hirsutism.
It is important to understand that this problem is medical and can be treated, managed and cured with expert advice & guidance. Women usually get depressed and have image issues. One should not get distressed; it may be a possibility that the reason may be just a little imbalance in your hormones. Eating healthy, weight loss and exercise are tried and tested natural ways to keep your body fit & balanced.