Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
5 life-long benefits of drinking desi haldi milk
Haldi is a vital spice used in the indian cuisine and other south asian cuisines. Also known as turmeric, it constitutes of some sugars, proteins, and resins, and is a ubiquitous asian kitchen ingredient; almost every meal cooked has a dash of haldi in it. But apart from the colour, taste and aroma that it adds to the food, when added to milk, it becomes a magical potion known as desi haldi milk that can prevent and cure diseases.
Here are 5 lifelong benefits of desi haldi milk:
1. Has anti-inflammatory properties: Haldi has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties. According to ayurveda, it has been named as the natural aspirin. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, when combined with milk, it becomes a really useful drink that helps prevent cancer. It stops the growth of lung, skin, colon, breast, and prostate cancer, and for cancer patients, it helps reduce the side effects of chemotherapy. Additionally, haldi milk provides relief from arthritis pain and improves the flexibility of joints and muscles.
2. Is a blood purifier: Blood impurities can lead to severe health problems and desi haldi milk is considered an excellent blood purifier and cleanser if the principles of ayurveda are to be believed. It can revitalize and boost the blood circulation in the body. Acting as a blood thinner, haldi milk plays a significant role in eliminating all impurities from the blood vessels and lymphatic system of your body.
3. Helps control weight: Turmeric contains curcumin, an antioxidant capable of preventing inflammation of various cells of your body like fat, muscle, and pancreatic cells. This also results in lower risks of health issues arising due to obesity like high cholesterol levels, high blood sugar, insulin resistance and other metabolic problems. Also, haldi milk helps in the breakdown of dietary fat. This can be useful in controlling the weight.
4. Gives you healthier skin: Haldi is a very useful ingredient for battling skin issues. Drinking haldi milk helps in getting enviable glowing skin and can also be used for application on the face and body. Dipping a cotton ball into haldi milk and applying that to your face can help you get rid of any rash, skin redness or blotchy patches. Moreover, bathing in turmeric milk can be helpful in attaining soft, supple and radiant skin.
5. Ensures better bone health: Haldi milk is an excellent source of calcium, and has bone-strengthening properties, which are necessary to keep the bones healthy and strong. It also helps lower bone loss and prevent osteoporosis.
So go ahead, mix up the ever easily available haldi and milk from your kitchen and drink up to a healthier you.
I have done sex on 18 06 2016 . My all sperm went to vagina. My sperm count is 95 Mil/ml. My wifes MC also regular, which had come on dated 09 06 2016 . Now I can say we will get good news in next month.
Hi am 31 years old, am having two male kids, the younger one is 3 years old, they born by operation. In my second pregnancy I got gestational diabetics, later on it is normal, now wen I went for sugar test it was positive, will it b a problem for my next pregnancy, or it is the reason that am not conceiving. please let me know the reason I will b very thankful to you if you could help me out from this problem.
Hi. My problem is vagnal drying and my husband and I use condom from 5 year now I am paining in vigna due to condom and itching and burning in vigna and white discharge also what to do please tell me tablet to make my husband happy in bed.
Hi doctor, 3 months before married to my wife 26 yrs. But after intercourses not conceived, so after consulting a DGO done a ultrasonography- abdomen & pelvis (TAS & TVS). In the result given, minimal free fluid in the POD Impression:- USG Abdomen and pelvis reveled 1. Polycystic ovarian disease is of concern Given. From this what we want to mean. Kindly reply me as soon as possible.
Most of the young people’s lungs get abused early on and age faster due to smoking and pollution they breathe in, at times indirectly through passive smoking. It is important for us to keep our lungs healthy and young because our breathing depends on it.
Adopt following practices to consciously take care of your lungs.
1. Buy houseplants: Plants release oxygen which our lungs thrive on. Staying amidst greenery is the best thing you can do. If you are a city-dweller and do not have many trees around you, plant a few in your own balcony or garden.
2 Avoid jogging or cycling in traffic: Avoid staying anywhere near traffic heavy areas. If you plan to go jogging or cycling, prefer parks. If there are no parks or tracks near your home or work, opt for bylanes as there is lesser pollution.
3. Avoid main roads: Unless you are inside a car where pollution cannot reach you, take the bylanes and avoid main roads. This will save you from breathing in a lot of smog and dust emitted, keeping your lungs healthier.
4. Don't smoke: This doesn't really need to be told. Smoking is injurious to your health and damages your lungs. Being an active smoker or a passive smoker, both are harmful for you.
5. Go out in rain washed weather: The air is clear when it is raining. The dust has settled and the breeze has started blowing. If possible, walk in this time. Make sure you are covered.
6. Cover your nose if around fumes: If you work around fumes and smoke or if you live near factories etc, make sure you cover your nose and take adequate care to avoid inhaling the impure air.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Main 36 years women hun. Mari shadi ko 7 years ho chuke hain. Mari first delivery 2010 main hui thi. Us waqt mara baby premature hua tha, becoz white pani jyda jane laga tha. Uske baad bhi mujhe white pani ki problem rehti ha. Medicine k baad bhi aaram nahi aata. Ab hum dusra baby plan karna chate ha to kya wo baby thik se ho jayega ya usmain bhi koi dikat aa sakti ha. Please suggest. Kya karein? 1st baby premature 7 month ka or normal delivery ha.
Pregnancy is a thrilling time period for every woman, but at times things can go wrong and turn out to be scary due to certain complications. Pregnancy Induced Hypertension or Preeclampsia is a high blood pressure disorder of pregnancy. It is a major problem that occurs in women during their pregnancy and it has an effect on nearly 7% of the first-time mothers. The Pregnancy Induced Hypertension causes serious complications and in severe cases, it is dangerous for the baby as well as the mother. Pregnant women suffering from this condition are induced with labor early if they suffer from PIH or pregnancy
The Three levels of Pregnancy Induced Hypertension include:
- Only high blood pressure
- High blood pressure and protein in urine or swelling
- High blood pressure, protein in urine, convulsions and swelling
Common Symptoms of Preeclampsia:
The main symptoms that occur are:
- Blurred vision
- Upper right Abdominal Pain
- Swelling in the Face and Hands
- Infrequent Urination
- Rapid weight gain
The methods that are used to test Pregnancy Induced Hypertension
- Cold pressor test
- Rollover test
- Isometric handgrip tests
These tests are carried out in pregnant women during their 29th to 31st week of pregnancy. These Pregnancy Induced Hypertension tests when proved positive and the diastolic rise in pressure was found to be about 20 mmHg. The pressure observed was not more than 140/90 in women in any case of two consecutive occasions. These results specify that not any of these trouble free physiologic tests are of any application as a predictor of Pregnancy Induced Hypertension.
Preeclampsia occurs in women with a history of hypertension in parents, high proteinuria, BMI or Body Mass Index and family history of diabetes. It is by using a partial set of maternal characteristics that pregnant women are at an increased risk of developing Pregnancy Induced Hypertension.
The cure for this condition-preeclampsia is delivery and in many cases, doctors insist their patients go for a caesarian section. Sometimes the Doctors suggest for an early delivery as it includes an additional threat of loss to the mother to be due to prematurity.
The inflammatory disorder is characterized by anti-angiogenic protein in high levels and soluble forms like tyrosine kinase in the maternal circulation. It is very important that pregnant women adopt the process of self evaluation to safeguard from risk of high blood pressure. They must monitor their blood pressure from time to time as it would empower them to care for their pregnancy and reduce the chances of complications during pregnancy.