Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh F SwamyYour feedback matters!
I'm male. I have pain on my lower side teeth and a black color on there. If I drink cool water or eat sweets then I feel teeth pain and totally irritating. So what I do doctor and RTC is good for it?
After the permanent cap food like non-vegetarian get sticked between the cap and other teeth and also the size of cap is little more than normal teeth. Its only few days back crown was placed. Always using toothpicks is really frustrating. Whats the solution for this problem?
I am 31 yr old. I am facing sensitivity with cold in my two teeth of left side from last 7 months. I am not able to even drink normal water. My doctor had recommended me to use colgate sensitive toothpaste and brush. I am regularly using both but still facing the same problem. Please guide me.
My teeth is paining when I was eating yesterday Doctor was clipped my teeth so my teeth was full paining what is the solution to prevent from pain.
I am getting very excess saliva in mouth while sleeping in night. I have to to spit again and again in night disturbing my sleep. Although I am taking care of oral hygiene and drinking sufficient water.
I have very sensitive teeth. Sometimes after drinking cool water I couldn't speak. Can you suggest me some medicine for it.
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.