Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year old and my tooth is to be root canal so does root canal causes pain and I am scared of injectn so is there any other way to numb the tooth?
I see a lot of dentists when I want to book an appointment, how do I know which is the best? some say bds, some mds, some just dentist, not sure which dentist to approach.
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr .
Sir my teeth have pain during 10 to 15 days and it is also problem in eating foods so I m request I to please answer my question in next 24 hours.
I am suffering from severe teeth sensitivity for last 2 months. I have consulted with a renowned dentists wit my issue, he suggested me to to RCT for those teeth (mainly last 3, teeth from left upper side. I just want to know is there any other option to get remedy for the same without doing RCT?
Hello Doctor i have teeth problem as usual a little bleeding in the morning while brushing the teeth and a little awkward smell as well what should i do? please give me the solutions
How I cleaning yellow teeth of my 2 years child if brushing she swallowed tooth paste i'm so worried about that.
I have recession of gums. The reason is of habit of chewing tobacco. And I have quit this. Now what can I do to regain my gum to its normaly.
I had four years of Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), and recently recovered from it. These couple of days I got pulpitides from two of my wisdom teeth. My dentist suggested me to get those teeth removed in 2 days, and now I'm on antibiotics. The problem is that after I got this acute teeth infection, I sensed that it triggered my CFS back to some level (palpation on my heart, slight raise on the heartbeat, and most of all extreme tiredness and sense of dying during each night's sleep) I have a strong feeling that my CFS was caused by curtain bacteria or viruses that can not by killed by traditional medication like antibiotics (only strengthen it). I'm afraid when I go for the surgery, my CFS would go worse and be uncontrollable. What would I do to take precaution steps to protect myself from worsening my symptoms or chance of other complication? Is it going to be dangerous to ing undergo the surgery in this case? Please give me some information and advice. THANKS
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.