Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh DYour feedback matters!
My wife is suffered by pulmonary consolidation for the past three months. Soft tissue size is about 5 cm X 6 cm, physician is recommend to take Cefuroxime 250 Clavulanic acid 125 mg, Paracetamol 500, levocetirizine10 mg and ranitidine. But she getting evening fever, restless feeling, if long breath back chest pain, mouth bitter in taste. Please give me suggestion.
Good afternoon,for last two month I have been found that my tooth are getting decay. It is corroding while I bite my tooth itself, it is something like sand in my mouth. Help me to recover from this.
I had a gap (1-2 mm) between my up front two teeth. To remove gap what I should do? Can I use bands available in market?
I fall down and teeth broken with the root and it was restitched with the same teeth the teeth become black and I did not have any good set of teeth through surgery whether I will be able to get good set of teeth?
1 am 29 year old male and have mouth pain for 2 year. Some spot are shown in my oral check and lip. I have used oral paste apsol. Tralon. Micoral oral gel and moral and some medicine like vitamin b complex, vitamin b . But have not got any relief. What should I do now.
How long root canal treatment works? I mean I heard that the cap opens and creates problems and destroy the RCT. Which leads to removal of teeth. And I checked on Google If RCT is not successfully done that may leads to some dangerous problem, is it true?
My old cap which is adjacent to my new cap it's slightly broken from the downwards corner ,slightly bleeding and little pain during only brush?
Hello Doctor, Although I dont like to chew all d time BT I have to coz m having problem of too much saliva dat also very thick difficult to swallow. Excess amount of saliva production it's nt normal wd me. I really want get ride of this problem n want to stop chewing gum all d time. While swallowing saliva I have a difficult in throat. Can you please suggest me how to get relief from this problem. Thank u.
Hi am rudzani from south africa, I suffer from 1. Mouth sore 2. My teeth bleed when brushing my teeth. 3. I usually chew my mouth inside Help.
My mother is 53yrs. Her problem is if she eats any kind of non veg suddenly her tongue gets swelling. We have seen many doctor no use. Their simple answer is don't eat non veg. Please tell me what is the solutions. Blood reports are normal.
Dear Sir, earlier I was taking gutkha and now a day I have quit all bad habit. My mouth is not open properly only two finger entered. Have any treatment so that I can open my mouth.
I have developed severe stomatitis, patch over hard palate and otalgia for last 4 days with h/o dm. What should I do?
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.