Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip RangarajanYour feedback matters!
Sir I am doing masturbation many times and I am still doing but not with the hands I was taking medicines earlier first around the age of 20 when my night fall prevails and ejaculation is there. Second time I was also gone with the same doctor after 3 years for same problem. Now my present age is 29 and my penis is loose sometimes and when I speak with the gf on phone discharge of ejaculation which is huge liquid form sometimes night fall as well. I also feel pain in my testis along with nearby connected area when ejaculation is happen and urination is not doing properly when I physically connect with my gf. Kindly suggest ayurvedic food exercises. My marriage is after 6 months. I feel lil bit nervous please help me out.
I am 67 years old and have never smoked. I went to hospital 1 month ago because of chills, nausea, right lower back pain. In the hospital, blood, urine, ultrasonic, etc. Were examined within 2 days. Nothing was found and I was discharged. However, I went to hospital a week ago and was examined by a urologist. In my urine, blood was detected in level +3. Protein was also found (Trace). Urea and creatinine levels were slightly higher. Then, according to my ultrasound scan; 19 × 17 × 13 mm in sizes, a mass was found in the solid structure, from mucous towards lemon in my bladder. Thus the doctor decided to operation. However, I went to hospital today. The results of my urine test (3rd test) today were normal. I have no blood in my urine nor protein. My questions are; 1. What can this mass be? Is it dangerous? 2. What is the reason why my current urine test is clean? What does it mean? Thank you from now. Note: I had a prostate operation a year ago.
Hello Doctors, I am married, 25 year old female, I have stone formation in my kidneys, a total of 3 stones measuring 4.5mm maximum(this scan was done last march). Doctors have asked me to drink lots of liquids. I am not on any medical treatment. Is it correct or should I have to go in for some other hospital? Will if affect in case we are planning for a baby this year? Please help.
Hallo sir when I pass urine I feel that is complete but after 2-3 mnt again 2 3 drop is passed automatic anytime after passed urine. please suggest me.
Mom is dietetic plus she has cardiac issue. She is on bed. From last 3-4 days getting burning sensation at the time of passing urine. Need your advise on this issue.
My wife got tested by our gynecologist for vaginal infection and after some medicines she told us dat my wife is ok now and there is no infection but still there is a very unpleasant odour coming from the vagina which I can feel at the time of oral sex. Some time its too much. What should we do now coz its hampering our sex life. It smells like unflushed urine in d commode. Please help.
I am 18 years old my question is After maturation, when I stand up then few drop of urine fall off, So please tell me what is its treatment.
I am 19 years old, I drink plenty of water in a day, I have problem of urine, I feel a strong urge after a half hour, what can I do?
I have back pain. The fact is that I gets strong when there is a urge to pee. I feel relaxed after the urination. What do I do?
My brother 25 years old. Had kidney stones of width 14 mm and 12 mm. Took ayurvedic medicine and stone came out. Will there is chance of formation again.
Left kidney 122×70 mm. Dilated pelvicalyceal system and proximal ureter with evidence of echogenic foci "5 mm" noted approximately 10 cm from -s/o calculus I really wanna know what I am suffering from thats my left side abdomen ultrasound results.
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
Homeopathy is a system of treatment that is natural and holistic. It does not have any side effect like the other conventional treatments. The various homeopathic remedies for cystitis are –
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.