Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dilip Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip KumarYour feedback matters!
Doctor mera penis band ho gya h vo bhot teda ho gya h please help me jise mera penis ek dam state ho jae bina surgery ke kisi tablet se ya kisi jel se please doctor help me
I want to know that. How to control the premature ejaculation. Or any ayurvediq medicine and treatment for this problem.
I am 34 years old from my penis have some type of white cream come out the my penis gets itching so what should I do can you please suggest me.
My throat is paining from last one week due to which I am not able to eat anything spicy and could not even talk with full voice .what should I do?
A dog bitten me in my leg. It was a scratch and no blood flowed out. What should I do and which medicine. Currently I applied Red chilly on that part.Please help sir .
I guess I am facing a situation of micropenis, the erectile length is about 5 cm. Wanted to know if there's is way to increase the size. You have suggested Some oil where should I get it, how to use and if it can increase the penis length. Thnk you in dvance for your support.
Can I use mederma cream for chicken pox marks. The marks are so deep. And im suffering from last 5 yrs.
My friend is suffering one kind of problem. That he used to goes toilet every 15mints once. What was the actual problem. His age is 21. At this age it is because of sugar.
Breakfast is the first meal of the day, so ideally it should also be the largest meal of the day. There are many foods that you may eat for breakfast, but not all of them are beneficial to your health. So, you should pick foods that provide your body with the necessary nutrients in the right quantities.
The best breakfast foods are:
- Oatmeal: Oats contain complex carbohydrates and fiber that induce satiety. They are also rich in potassium, folate and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are beneficial for the body. You can combine oats with honey and chopped fruits to add flavor and taste.
- Greek yoghurt: Yoghurt is a derivative of milk, rich in protein and probiotics. It is extremely beneficial for weight loss, your digestive system and overall body. You may add chopped apples and mangoes to the yoghurt and make a smoothie for your breakfast.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit helps in optimizing your blood sugar levels and insulin sensitivity. It also promotes satiety and contains high amount of immunity boosting elements. You can combine this fruit with complex carbs, such as whole wheat pasta and a protein source to balance the meal.
- Bulgar wheat: Bulgar wheat or broken wheat is a good source of fiber and manganese; it is also a complex carbohydrate, which promotes blood sugar stability. You may boil Bulgar wheat along with vegetables to make porridge, add a boiled egg to the mix and you have a super healthy breakfast dish.
- Whole wheat wraps: Whole wheat is rich in magnesium, which reduces the chance of metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with keeping your blood sugar steady. Stir fry some vegetables and then wrap it in a whole wheat pita bread. This will also add vitamins and antioxidants in large measure thus, adding quality nutrition to your breakfast.
- Upma: Upma is a very healthy and light dish for breakfast as it contains carbohydrates, fats and proteins in a balanced amount. It is digested slowly in the body; hence it does not spike your blood sugar levels. It also promotes satiety and does not cause bloating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.