Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 23 years old male having varicose vein in left side of testicle. It is sometimes very painful. Doctor advice me for surgery but I don't want to go for surgery. Please help me with any other treatment?
I am suffering from weak penis problem due to over masturbation. It is not correctly erected and the tension time is too less, and also suffering from seamen leakage. please help me for the treatment.
I am just not able to sleep in daytime, even if I have not slept whole night. Is it any issue or what?
My friend has effected with chicken pox on 26th January and he has been away from his wife since the day and in 1st week of feb they have their marriage anniversary. Is it safe that to have intimacy now. Please help.
Hi I am 27 years male and my problem is I sweat heavily from my scalp while I am eating i, e either breakfast ,lunch, dinner or any such kind. I am facing this problem from many years (approx 4- 6 yrs) and I am feeling very difficult to attend occasions or getogethers with this problem .so I request you to give me a permanent solution for this.
My age is 27. I have sweating problem from childhood and increased from last few years. I can't even Hand shake to others. Please give solution. I am going to marry after few months.
I am suffering from cold. Generally my cold starts with winter, every morning I use to suffer from cold, with running nose, sore throat, sneezing, watery eyes. But so after the sun rises high my symptoms a gone as sudden. Can you help me in this?
Hi I wanna know that. That I'm a teenage boy and I have got a habit of releasing sperm which is a habit of adults and when I got honey I can't stop my self from that and I also watch porn video so what should I do to stop all those thing and is there any problems in feature of mine about sexual things if I continued this.
My 2nd echo says that cardiomyopaty. Where as my tmt is negative. Should I go for any further exams. What care I should take. My bp is normal. On telmisartin 80 mg.
I have started to liberate sperm at 6th std. Till now I am liberating twice a day. Does it affect in my future?
The obesity epidemic was unfairly blamed on the consumption of carbs. While processed junk foods, which are high in refined grains and sugar are extremely fattening and unhealthy, fiber rich foods that also contain carbs are very healthy and essential for your diet. If you consume high fiber carbs moderately, it helps you maintain a healthy weight because if you get anything lower than approximately 50% of calories from carbohydrates, you are unhealthy. Carbohydrates, which are rich in fiber can be easily digested by your body.
Mentioned below are 10 food items which are extremely rich in carbs and should be consumed during breakfast for optimum health.
- Apples: Despite the different colors, flavors and sizes, apples consist of 13 to 15% carbs, as well as many vitamins and minerals. It is also rich in healthy plant compounds, antioxidants and vitamin C. Apples are helpful in decreasing the risk of a few types of cancers, reducing heart diseases and improving blood sugar control.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes are extremely nourishing. It has the sufficient amount of carbohydrates present to maintain your health, as well as fiber, potassium, vitamin B5, vitamin A, manganese and vitamin C. It is also very low in cholesterol, saturated fats and sodium. Consume this antioxidant food item everyday for breakfast to sustain your health.
- Bananas: Bananas contain about 23% carbs. The unripe ones are high in starch, which turns into sugar as it ripens. Apart from carbs, bananas also contain a high amount of Vitamin B 6, potassium and vitamin C along with healthy plant compounds. They are also rich in pectin and resistant starch.
- Quinoa: Classified as pseudo cereal, it is an incredibly popular seed that is eaten like a grain. Apart from being a high carb food, it is not only extremely rich in fibers and proteins, but also plant compounds and minerals. One of its many health benefits is improved blood sugar control. Incorporate it in your diet to help you lose weight.
- Oats: Deemed as one of the healthiest whole grain foods, oats is an excellent source of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. It contains 66% carbohydrates and above 10% of it is fiber. Not only does it lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels, but is also extremely helpful in losing weight.