Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip KYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am suffering from digestion problem from several days Please suggest any medical tablets.
I have a 4mm stone in my gall bladder. Any other options serjary. Please suggest me any medicine without operation.
When ever I eat fast food or eat rice for 2 meals then I get loose motion or even eat maggi I get loose motion, is eat caused due to deficiency of any vitamin age 19 M.
1. Loose weight. Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring. As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking. Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns. Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it.
6. Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10 throat exercises to prevent snoring
A. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
B. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
C. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
D. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
E. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.
Last week I undergone surgery ,thrombosed extended pile.I discharged from hospital next day.Prescriptionmedicines ,monocef ,smith cream,duphalac oral solution ,liquid paraffin I.P used.Since 3 days some seepage from my anus orange colour with smell is coming.Surgery part also not healed. Very inconvenient to me.Anus also pain around while passing stool.
He is suffering from Ulcerative colitis since 2 years. He is having his treatment under a specialized doctor. Earlier it was doing well but now his condition is critical. He suffers from malnutrition and heavy blood loss, and also a very low immune system. So, will you please provide some suggestions regarding the provided conditions as we need it as soon as possible. Hope you'll reply me quickly. Thank you.
I have Fatty Liver Stage 2. SGOT and SGPT high but 50% better than last month. What should I eat from morning till evening? Can I take protein rich diet? Frequency of bowel is 3 times or more daily but normal motion. I am basically slim but have medium tummy. Kindly advise.
I am being diagnosed hepatitis E. Everything was going normal, but past few days I have been having pain in my abdomen, is that normal? Also, I would like to know that recurrence of very disease can be curable or fatal? Please advise.
How to improve digestion? And removing waste to toilet? Please help. I have also disturbance of gas.
Hello sir, I am 22 years old male. I have pain in my Anus after passing a stool and a little bit blood is coming with the stool. The pain is coming only when the stool is very hard. Is this symptom of piles? Please advise me thankyou.
Gastritis is a very common health issue and is faced by all all age groups. There are many factors that lead to gastritis or compound the already existing situation. Basically, gastritis is swelling of stomach lining. Spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. can cause or increase the gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining.
Gastritis is of two types:
- Acute gastritis, which occurs suddenly
- Chronic gastritis, which develops over a period of time
In India, gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years).
Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining. However, sometimes gastritis can cause pain in the upper part of the abdomen and may lead to stomach ulcers.
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people there are even no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is acute (happening suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time).
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Water brashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/feeling of vomiting
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion
Simple natural ways to treat gastritis:
- Taking half a gram of long pepper powder with honey is an effective way to curb gastritis. It is advisable to take this mixture twice a day.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot after dinner.Fennel seeds also very efficiently deals with the condition of gastritis. It is advisable to chew half a teaspoon of fennel seeds after food to keep gastritis at bay.
- Readily available lemon also helps relieve feeling of nausea and bloating. Having lemon juice subsides vomiting sensation and bloating.
- Triphla powder is a very good Ayurvedic remedy to treat gastritis. Boil one tablespoon of Triphla powder in one glass of water, reduce it to half its content and then filter it. Consume it hot 20 minutes after dinner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.