Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhoniYour feedback matters!
I am 52 yrs male having start of dibetes ie blood suger f-120, after two hrs of lunch-195. I am taking regular b. P. Tablet from last 3 yrs and feels normal. Shall I take ayurvedic treatment for blood sugar Or allopathetic.? Or other wise. Please suggest me. Thanks.
We are newly married. My wife always feeling tired and un willing to eat. Headache at evening time. Feeling pain in feet. What will be the cause.
My husband is not at all having interest in sex. He never initiates. And when I go near him with the most sexiest clothes and even touch him he is not interested. He is blunt . He has had many psychological problems. Due to his mother s nature and feel s stressed. I hv tried calming him and shown him lot of soothing love. But he is never inclined to me and not sharing any intimacy . Its 3 years of our marriage. What should I do. I need to plan a pregnancy also. He wants a child too. We both have checked ourselves. Both of us r normal. His sperm count is also very good as per doctor. What to do. His penis stays soft only. If at all gets hard it gets soft by the time he feels he wants to insert. What to do to make him at least have some intimacy towards me.
My wife has skin rashes from last two weeks, she take cetrizine and they get subdue but come up again after 2-3 days. Not sure why this is happening. She has taken some medicine for moles on chin from skin specialist, not sure these are reaction of that medicine.
Sir I have gone through some Pathology tests in which my uric acid was increased . What precautions should I have to take now?
Sir/Madam, I'm suffering from Diabetes for last 8 yers I'm 38 n my weight is only 45 my sugar is 190 during fasting n above 250 in random my daily intake insulin is 9unit in morning n 9unit in evening n no other medicine. I want to gain my weight n some vegetables n fruits advice. I do have stomach problem sometime pain n sometimes hard stool. Please help.
I am a 62-year-old male. I am suffering from Polycythemia Rubra Vera (due to JAK 2 mutation) for last 8 years. First 3 years I was put on treatment with low level of aspirin, amlodipine and periodic venesection. Last 5 years I am on Hydroxyurea along with the above mentioned drugs. The dose of hydroxyurea is adjusted periodically based on FBC. My questions are: 1. What are the adverse effects of long term treatment with Hydroxyurea? 2. I get occasional muscle cramp. How do I get relief from it? I would like to know 1. What is the adverse drug effect of long term intake of Hydroxyurea. 2. I suffer from painful muscle cramp occasionally. What I should do to get relief from it?
I am male, 59 years old with active habits, married and good family bondage. diagnosed with High blood sugar since last 5 years. CAN DIABETES BE TRULY REVERSED OR CONTROLLED AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED?
I have a severe headache from past few days. And even it is not controlling though I had many tablets. Can I know what to do to get rid of this pain?
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Thx all of you consult my issue but some information about my self I have married last 3 years. My problem is when me & my partner sleep together penis is erection very hard but after some second when we sex started suddenly penis is lost her erection many time engage but penis not found hard these problems consult many doctors ayurvedic and journal doctor but not found right solution some lab report are write hare. Total sperms count - 124 million /ml. Motility progressive-60% non progressive -20% immobile 20% serum testosterone -3.13 Ng/ml. Pus cells -2-3/hpf fhs 3.00mlu/ml. Pls see report and advised With mo no or address with consult immediate you.
Over the last one month I have been experiencing split-second lightheadedness. The frequency is about once a week. After it passes I feel a slight bit of nausea and discomfort but within a few minutes I am fine. On the instructions of my GP I got a carotid Doppler done, MRI of brain, stress echo test, holster test and ambulatory test. All came normal. I am diabetic and hypertensive. I take concor 2.5, metformin and urimax 0.4. I also take a statin and 75 mg ecosprin.
I have small pain in my stomach since morning. I thought it is gas and take aciloc but pain didn't reduce. What should I do?
I am 20 year old I have headache problems every morning at 8: 00 clock. Please suggest me for this problem.
Is the masturbation is good for health for man. And what the proper timing or masturbate. And will masturbate caused problem in fututure married life? I am 18 years old boy.
I am 20 year old. My father had a heart attack when he was pretty young. Should I be worried about having one?
Garlic can do wonders to your libido. Garlic has always been seen as a miracle herb that heals body organs. It normalizes the blood flow especially towards the penis. Many ancient civilizations have used garlic to increase and heal the sexuality. I have personally tried garlic and can vouch for its powers. It is not only good for vitality and little jhony it is also great for your general health.
How to Use:
You can eat three to four garlic cloves daily for a if you are having difficulty getting an erection. You can cut that down to three times a week after a month. that is if you start feeling better down there. you can also use grated garlic in your meat to get the desired result but raw garlic cloves work much better. Your breath will be awful but I am sure your partner won’t complain after your performance in bed.