Find numerous Veterinarians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Veterinarians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dheeraj B Kashyap
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj B KashyapYour feedback matters!
He's a wonderful experienced vet .wid lot of love n care towards d pets.No unnecessary medications given there . The place is very hygienic and neatly maintained wid a very friendly staff. I strongly recommend other pet holders to visit his clinic
I have a pug and he's just 28 days old. I got him on 29th November Since then I am feeding him with cerelac thrice a day. But from yesterday onwards he's suffering from loose motions. What should I do?
Deworm with ivermectin ( adults ) consult your vet for dosage . Ivermectin works on internal as well as exetrnal para sites :) . May yours pets live an itch free summers this time
Dear Sir, my 4 n years Old Lahaspho male dog has a problem by birth In its both of back legs (slightly bend legs). But it can walk n run well. Now I consulted a my regular doctor for mating, he said my dog legs were weak and it can't mate a dog. Am so upset seeking for a solution. Is there any alternative options to strengthen my dog's legs. Kindly help me.
Doctor actually I use to sleep only in bra and panty and some time only in bra but always I sleep with my pet Labrador male dog in blanket or quilt. When I sleep without clothes his red colour penis is came out and a liquid start drain. I use to sleep with him since 1 year. His penis or that liquid could be harm for me? Should I need to be worry about that? What should I do please explain?
I have a 6 months old retriever. He has not been eating food for and 1 week n throwing up in a day or 2 whatever little he eats. He also doesn't drink water. We have taken him to the vet and he has given immune and gutwell powder and artimarin. But he doesn't seem to be recovering. Please help.
Cindy is a Labrador and her age is 2 years and 3 months. She is pretty active. Yesterday morning she was playing with my husband and when she sat down she couldn't move her hind legs it was like paralyzed for 2 mins though she was in sense and tried to get up as hard she could but she couldn't move. Me and my husband was hell scared to see what happened, however after 2mind everything was normal. Even now she is again back to her naughty self. Please help to understand is there something we need to care about.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.