Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. DharmarajYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old female I have joint pains I used medicine but it not worked now I have to do to relief from this pain.
I am Pallav Shrivastva, 25 year old and have backache problem for last 7 years, since last month my eyes burning, when I used mobile, laptops etc any electronic device. Please suggest me to cure this backache and eye burning problem.
Hi Sometimes when I gets up in morning suddenly I felt pain just below of back side neck. Please tell me what is the reasons and solution.
I am around 40 year old and have a spine bend which is affecting my lower body and the back. This first occurred 6 months ago and since then I have visited several doctors. But all of them including spine specialist have recommended for operation. Though my medicines are regular the situation is not improving and I am having trouble to walk properly and work. Also, find attached the prescription of few doctors and the x-ray report. Request you to kindly go through them for better understanding. Please suggest some remedy for it. Is operation the only way out for it knowing that they are risky for spine. What should I do?
Iam 30 year old female and I have been suffering with carpal tunnel syndrome since 5 months. Iam using medicine which is suggested by neurologist but still iam having pain in my wrist and in three fingers. Is this paralysis simtom r what. please reply me with a good suggestion. Thanking you sir.
Dr. Sahab, viral fever ke baad jodo me dard nahin ja raha. Fever nahin hai. Joints ka Dard 7 din se chal raha hai. Medicin bhee chal rahi hai. Relive nahin mil raha. Koi ayurvedic medicine batain. Please.
I have pain inthe middle of hip and back on right side, pain is very saviour if I sleep in straight position and I get up I can't even walk properly I feel like some of that part is dislocating while walking.
Hi, I am 32 years old. I have so much of pain in my right leg near ankle. What should I do.Kindly do the needful to me.
My mother is 76 years old and having knee pain one Dr. Suggested replacement but we do not want replacement any other solution pls. Let me know. Thanks.
Dear sir/madam, I am a 39 years old male and I have so many back pain problems. What should I do. So please kindly help me.
Hi guys. I am doing bodybuilding from last 2 years. Im 15 years old. From last 4 months I'm feeling a lot of trouble in my elbow. Whenever I workout my elbow sounds like cracks. It sounds like Kat Kat Kat. But I can't feel any kind of pain. No pain. But it doesn't Seems right. Is there any kind of way to stop these symptoms .is this a tennis elbow or something else. Because no pain is occurring. Please help. Thanks.
I am 25 year old and I am not able to walk because of leg pain, suddenly pain started in nee so I concerned the doctor and I dint get a guy concern and medicine so please help me with it.
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.