Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dharani BaiYour feedback matters!
Hello doc , I had mifepristone 200 mg 2 pills on 18th and misoprostol 200 mp 2pills on 20th orally and 2pills vaginal and I puked after 15 mins if misoprostol ,i had heavy cramps and nauseous feeling ,bt very lil bleeding , now its 21st can I start the process again or should I go for d and c . Shes just 4 weeks and 4 days .now its 22nd and she is bleeding sometimes bt not heavily ,will there be any complications if it is an incomplete abortion.
My wife's vagina get infected after sex. Give me complete solution. She is worried always and she said that this happened for me. How I understand her my feelings.
I am 19 years old female. I got married before 5 months. My husband is a diabetic patient. We are having our intercourse from the day we got married. But still I am not pregnant. May I now the reason. Moreover my menstrual cycle is completely normal.
Hey! I am experiencing the early sign of pregnancy but I did four time test every time was negative that I did in day after day. My last Ms. was on 27th sept, 2016 now my back is aching like someone has put 50 kg on it. Am I pregnant or its normal?
Can taking azithromycin every month or so be harmful or anything? Because I've been having different types of inflammations and doctors describing it to me all the time.
Depression and anxiety are affecting millions, all over the world and the phrase ‘pull yourself together” is still at play in INDIA. There is a huge social stigma, and a sense of shame about what others in the community might think about visiting a professional, which now needs to be corrected.
Research shows that Psychotherapy and counselling sessions are the most effective treatments to cure all psychological problems. These sessions not only help individuals to cope with daily problems, but also teaches them the skills and strategies to deal with them more effectively and make oneself emotionally and mentally empowered.
With Psychotherapy and counseling, you’ll learn more effective ways to deal with problems. gradually, you would develop certain problem-solving skills, coping mechanisms and better perception for overall growth.
A lot of people do not seek help and suffer internally because visiting psychologist/ psychiatrist is considered taboo in Indian society, leading to increased mental health problems. Most of the people avoid sharing personal problems and issues, as that might expose them as being weak.
The ideal solution for someone who is depressed, anxious and facing problems at work or in personal life, is seeking a professional help of psychologist/ psychiatrist. However, most people are not aware of the difference between a psychologist and a psychiatrist and hence are not sure whom to refer.
Let’s find out the difference between the both:
While psychologists and psychiatrists both conduct psychotherapy and research, there are many significant differences between the two professions,which we will list in our separate blog but, one very important distinction between the two is , that psychiatrists can prescribe medications, while psychologists cannot. However, there has been a recent push to grant prescribing powers to psychologist. psychologist deal with therapies, counseling, and building healthy perception towards life. even in cases where medication is required, psychiatrist may refer the client to psychologist further, for complementing the treatment with medicines.
The next time you feel depressed, anxious or need help dealing with overwhelming social situations or difficult times, make a smart choice, consider professional help and feel safe visiting a psychologist/ psychiatrist. In INDIA, with increase awareness and education, people are outgrowing
this stigma and consider it a wise step to go ahead and take initiative toward better life.
Psychological counseling is a tool that creates success, it’s something everybody would need in their life. At each developmental stage, a person needs guidance and awareness as how to adjust with new roles and be successful. Hence, considering counselling and psychotherapy to deal with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, is a wise move.
Take that one courageous step towards life.
Get in touch with us for more information on how we can help you deal with major life problems.
My wife was pregnant and pregnancy was of 8 weeks. But got miscarriage, so we get abortion done as per doctors suggestion and this has happened twice in one year (last time I. E. 7 months back) abortion was done by medicine). We want to plan for a baby, so pls suggest when can we plan it. I.E how much time gap should we take to plan for baby as abortion has been done last week.
Hi I have irritation in my vagina since my second pregnancy. Now my baby is 11 month old but the problem is continuing. My gynecologist told me it is infection. There is some wet discharge from my vagina that makes itching and it is so irritating. please suggest me something. My gayene gave me vaginal insertion capsules but there is no benefit. please help me.
Hi i am 25 yrs old yesterday night few bleeding in my left breast and pain also. I am very afraid please tell me it could be a cancer.Please suggest
I am 21/F and have a problem of irregular menstruation since i was 15. How much ever i workout my weight keeps on increasing and i weigh 100kgs right now! currently, on my gyno's advice, i am on OCP- ovral g, i get my periods with it but as soon as i leave it, to test any improvements, i again stop getting my periods! my weight and my periods are a huge issue for me now. Pls help!
How to over come pcod. I am taking medicine ovacare myo for the last 1mnth but still am facing scanty period and couldn't conceive. please help.
Hi, My marriage on 9th Dec and my period date is 8th dec. So, I want to postpone it for one week. please help how I postpone it.
Drink more fluids
- Drink more fluids, regardless of your activity level. Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink. Bring a reusable water bottle with you to maintain hydration. If you're at work, you could also bring a pitcher and glass and fill it every morning.
- If you're older, be especially careful to drink fluids because the amount of water retained by the body decreases with age.
- Avoid salt tablets if possible. If your doctor has you on water pills, ask him or her how much you should drink.
- Don't drink liquids with dehydrating caffeine, alcohol, or large amounts of sugar. Avoid very cold drinks.
- At family events and reunions, bring a cooler of cool drinks.
- Cut back on exercising; if you must exercise, drink two to four glasses of cool, nonalcoholic fluids each hour.
Keep your body cool
- Dress in lightweight light-colored clothing and sun-reflective shirts. Wear loose clothing.
- Wear wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses. Keep a stash of hats on hand for friends and family!
- According to the cdc, fans may provide comfort but they do not prevent heat-related illnesses when the temperature is in the high 90s. Take a cool shower or bath, or move to an air-conditioned place to cool off.
- Stay in the shade, especially between 11 a. M. And 3 p. M.
- Avoid strenuous activities during the heat of the day.
- Never leave anyone in closed, parked vehicle, even with the windows down.
- To feel cooler, eat cooler. Reduce your protein intake.
- Open your house to the breeze after sunset and leave it open until dawn.
- In the early morning, draw the shades before the temperature starts to rise.
Protect yourself from the sun
- Don't get too much sun. Sunburn makes it difficult for your body to dissipate heat.
- As well as a hat and sunglasses, wear sunscreen spf 15 or higher. The most effective products say 'broad spectrum' or 'uva/uvb' on their labels.
- Be aware of heavy sweating, hot and dry skin, rapid pulse, pale or clammy skin, and cramps in your leg or abdomen muscles. All could be signs of heat disorder.
- If you are older, it's wise to keep medical information readily available, including phone numbers of health care providers and copies of your prescription and health insurance cards.
Hi, need help from a Gynaec, I am 29 years old and married. My menstrual is due today and I have slight bleeding since a week. Also, it's on and off. Please suggest.
According to Ayurveda, Panchakarma therapy aims at detoxifying the human body. “Pancha” means five and ‘karma’ means treatment. This comprises of 5 methods that are used to address the troublesome ‘doshas’ in the body. The excess doshas would be expelled and the ‘ama’ (toxins produced in the body) would be eliminated from the system through the body's own organs elimination channels (urinary tract, colon, sweat organs, digestive tract and the lungs).
The features of ‘Panchakarma’ include herbal enemas, herbal and oil massages as well as oil showers. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma as a regular treatment for the upkeep of mental and physical cleanliness and balance.
Similar to other medicinal procedures, for Panchakarma Therapy you must consult a qualified Ayurvedic physician who can decide the individual's ‘prakriti’ (established nature of the patient), the nature of the problem and the proper dosage of the recommended treatments.
This therapy makes use of a large number of therapies. Sometimes, a combination of two or three processes can be administered. The five different therapies are:
- Garshana: Garshana medications involve a dry lymphatic brushing of the skin either using a silk glove or a fleece. This improves blood circulation and cleanses the skin so that the oil and medication can seep naturally into the pores of the skin.
- Abhyanga: This home based oil massage helps the mind and body to unwind and separates the polluting influence as well as stimulate both blood and lymph flow. It helps in toning the body, improving circulation, restoring energy and providing relaxation.
- Swedana: It comprises of a typical steam treatment and is used to calm the head and heart, while the body warm. It also eliminates mental and physical toxins that are deeply embedded in the tissues.
- Pizichili: A non-stop stream of warm herbal oil is soothingly poured over the body by two Ayurvedic specialists as they back rub the body in impeccable harmony.
- Udvartana: This is a deeply infiltrating lymphatic massage which uses a paste to restore the natural radiance while eliminating other toxic elements.