Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharampal G K
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dharampal G KYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 46 yrs old, weighing 67, 5-6'tall. Feeling obess, very tired, severe back ache, burning sensation in both foots, very disturbed for tiny things, get angry fast, weep fast, not interested in tv, computer or any, etc. Periods irregular, now 48 days over. No bp or sugar. Feel like getting less oxygen. Very tired, burning sensation. Please help me.
My father age 54, height 5'10, weight 75kg suffer from stroke & hypertension before 2years, presently he was complaining chest & back pain in morning & evening while eating, checking blood pressure is 240/130 suggest me what steps I will take & what diet I give him so tha bp is down?
I have a disc bulge at L4-L5 and L5-S1, its being more then 7 months now. My physiotherapy session is going on but i still have pain and weakness in my legs
I am 63 years old lady. I regular do yoga and cycling by laying for almost 10mins taking break continuously after 30 times. Very often I do jogging for 10 mints through by standing on mat. Now for 10days for sickness all exercise is postbond. O I walk 6 days in a week for 45 mints. Walking is going still now. For 2 days I feel my feet from west to foot, even muscles are attacked a bad pain, that I cant bent, even walking is very painful. So I take painkiller for remove. But I know this isn't a permanent solution. For this I want your help. Please advice me, what to do.
Help ji. I am a 45 year old woman. I have knee aches. I cannot effort to climb stairs two or three times a day. Please tell me what should do to fix this. I am tired by this issue. Help please.
Hallo sir. Good afternoon Sir mere left pair me ek durghatana me mere baye pair ki haddi tut gayi hai. Aur wah pair hamesha dard karta hai.
Swollen ankles are very common among older people. Sometimes even young people suffer from this disease. There can be many possible reasons for swollen ankles. Some of the main and most relevant causes for swollen ankles are as follows:
- Injury on ankle
- Sprained ankle
- Venous insufficiency
- Lymph edema
- Heart disease
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Some medications, including calcium channel blockers, steroids or even antidepressants
Homeopathic treatment for swollen ankles
The main treatment for swollen ankles actually requires a great deal of investigation in the field of homeopathic genre. Each and every case is investigated thoroughly and also analysed to a huge depth before prescribing any kind of homeopathic medication. The swollen ankles which are caused due to injury, sprain and arthritis can be independently handled by a homeopathic treatment. But in case of any other serious organ injury, homeopathic medicines are mainly used for treatment along with other kinds of advanced medications. Homeopathic medication should be considered only after consulting a good physician. Self-medication must be strictly avoided.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for treating swollen ankles include the following:
- Apis Mellifica and Apocynum: Apis Mellifica and Apocynum are considered to be the best medicines for dropsical swollen ankles, also referred to as edema. Here the swelling is caused due to excess water retention or even due to water accumulation in the tissues.
- Ledum Pal: If you are experiencing swollen ankles due to arthritis, Ledum Pal is your go-to homeopathic medicine. In such cases, the affected person usually experiences painful and hot swollen ankles.
- Arnica: Another medicine of all times, especially for swollen ankles, is Arnica. It is the most effective medicine for swollen ankles caused due to an injury. Arnica works in a wondrous way to reduce the pain and the swelling of the ankles from injury which are bruised and feel sore to touch.
- Ruta: Ruta is primarily prescribed for swollen ankles resulting from sprain. A sprain is defined as the overstretching of the ligaments, mainly in the area of joints.
- Hamamelis: This homeopathic medicine, which is highly effective in treating swollen ankles, primarily caused due to varicose veins or venous insufficiency, is Hamamelis. It is the best rated medicine among its category.
If you are suffering from a swollen ankle, neither be indifferent it to, nor delay its treatment for long. It is recommended that you consult an experienced homeopathic practitioner to get the best medicine for your condition.