Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharampal G K
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Dharampal G KYour feedback matters!
A very good doctor. Satisfactory treatment given to both.very humble and patiently answered all my queries related to our treatment
I am suffering from headache from the last two week and also I am fever so what can I do and I have some back problems.
Sir I am suffering from ankle sprain. 5 days be 4 I hit my leg with floor. And now I am taking lyser d tablet. But pain is reduced and little bit swelling is there. Problem is ankle is not healing properly I can feel. I am taking good diet. Black grams pomegranate juice dates. PLease suggest me any medicine which can heal it faster without causing any side effects in my body. My university exams r going on. I dont want to take risk. I just want it to heal as soon as possible.
Hello Doctor, I have middle/mid back ache left side. I can't sit in a same place for more than 10 minutes without back support. This never use to happen before and I go for gym I can't lift weights in my left hand like I used to do before. Left hand has become little weak. Though I don't put pressure on my back while lifting weights but still I have got this problem.
Hi, I have Swelling of right leg right ankle join for one month. But no pain. Please advice me what kind of Dr. I visit. Sugar ,cholesterol, uric acid, urea,and creatinine level are normal.
I have back problem I have taken lot of medicines but I don't get relief please suggest some remedy for me.
All my body joints (wrist, knees, neck, fingers) crack a lot. Also there is general body pain these days. What does this signify? What should I do.
From some days before my back is paining soo much. If I take pain killer tablet than it gives relax for some time after than again paining. So please tell me what should I do or take.
The musculoskeletal structure of your body is what enables you do any physical movement. The bones provide the solid structure while the muscles provide the strength and agility for all the necessary movements. However, muscles can be affected either due to internal problems within the body or due to wear and tear. Pain in the muscles can be quite debilitating and problematic.
Some of the more common methods to treat and deal with muscle pain are mentioned below.
- Correct electrolyte imbalances in your daily food intake: Electrolytes are important minerals required in your body such as potassium or magnesium. A lack of these minerals within the body will cause muscle pain including cramps and spasms. These could be caused due to:
- Proper stretching and massaging your muscles: You should get into a habit of properly warming up and cooling down before and after exercising as this will allow the muscles to get into optimal physical condition. If you suddenly start exercising, it may damage them and cause immediate pain or may develop into chronic pain over time. The best way to correct this imbalance is to include foods in your diet which contain these minerals, such as bananas for potassium, organic meat for potassium and magnesium, organic eggs, and legumes.
- Start exercising if you aren’t doing it regularly: Muscle pain may occur due to atrophy or weakening of the muscles. Bad habits and posture overtime will also result in muscle pain and the best way to strengthen them is to start exercising and stretching them slowly. Once they are strong enough, some of the muscle pain issues will go away on their own.
- Correcting bad posture: Bad posture is another culprit for muscle pain. Especially common with sedentary jobs behind a desk postures tend to deteriorate overtime and cause, muscle pain. Thus along with exercising, try to change your posture and correct any bad habit that may have crept in.
- Stay hydrated: Dehydration is another common cause for muscle pain especially from muscle spasms or cramps. Ensure that you are properly hydrated throughout the day to avoid pain from spasms.
- Use either hot or cold therapy: You can use ice packs or hot water packs to soothe muscle pain depending on the type of causes. For example, throbbing muscle pain and spasms can be relaxed through warm compress while inflammations can be soothed by icepacks.
- Medications: In certain disorders of the body such as fibromyalgia, you will need to take specialized medications in order to correct the problem. For excessive and chronic pain, you should visit your doctor as it may require more extensive treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!