Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. DhanunjayaYour feedback matters!
Koi keh rha hai daily masturbate k bad side effect hai and koi keh rha h ki nahi hai , kiski maane hame kuch samajh nahi aa raha.
Hi sir/madam. I am unmarried 26 years old healthy man. I did excessive masturbation exactly one year back, because of which my penis swelled a lot. And after the next 2 days it came to normal position. But from that day onwards I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Now I am getting only 60% of my original erection. My penis became deadly and just hanging towards the earth. I am getting doubt that I have damaged my penile nerves or erectile tissue. From that day I am suffering from low libido also. How can I restore my previous erection back. Is this curable or not? No smoking and drinking habits. No sexual contacts.
My children suffering from fever for last two days and he had pain can you suggest what should be done.
Hello Doctor. I feel like I've diabetes. Because I'vevseen some symptoms in my body i.e. Frequently feeling thirsty and hungry. So Can I know That Do I really have diabetes at home with Accu-check blood glucose monitoring device? Or else I have to go see a doctor. But I have heard people knowing are they diabetic or not from this device. I'm really worried. So, please kindly answer this ASAP.
I am suffering from epileptic problem. What can I do. I have taken patanjali medicine and English medicine also for 2 years.
I want to perfect in life regarding abt sex life. So please suggest me good values. M just 23 years n m facing problem of sex life. Like nightfall. Early eject with 5 sec. No thickness. No spark of sex. please suggest. To whch doctors il consult to knw abt sex.
I am 28 years old male and have a head ache for last 2 months. I have used so many tablets and ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.