Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanraj G AYour feedback matters!
How can I treat my wife from snoring during sleep who has 20 percent more weight than the actual weight because of her back surgery?
Dear sir, I am 28 year's old. In full of my nose acne pimples having, these look like deeply hole and reddish color. I using derive cms gel, sepmax, isotroin 20mg. It's look ugly in my face. I really disappointed to this, so I need permanent solutions and how can I changed normal skin. Possible are not?
Have stomach problem, like gas, bloating acidity. N very often catch cold, sometimes have throat pain. Have sinus prob like blockage in the passage of nose to ear, below the eye. If I press my forehead above my eyebrows have little pain. Once a years if I pull my nose have awful pain in the backside of the head. I understand it is due to cold n cough. before very frequently I had cough n cold. I used to take bryonia and phytolca. i am allergic to dairy food also what should i do ?
I want to improve my voice quality. I have an infection im my throat from about 2 years. What to do.
Hey Doc! From last two days I have cough and my nose are blocked but no fever. I feel pain in the body when I wake up early. So which medicines should I take?
I have severe sore throat, cough and cold. There's hoarseness of voice since 4 days. How to get relief from this.
I am suffering from allergic rhinitis and doctor had prescribed me mucolite (4 wk) montaire (6 wk) and duonase (2 month) but unfortunately since medicine I am suffering from constipation and watery stool. Kindly suggest.
If you hear a constant ringing in your ears without any external stimulus, it is called tinnitus. The sound can also manifest as incessant roaring, hissing, buzzing or clicking. The sound can be loud or soft, low or high pitched. Tinnitus can occur in one ear, or both the ears.
Tinnitus is primarily of two types:
- Subjective tinnitus: This type of tinnitus is very common. In this type, only you are able to hear the ringing, or buzzing. The main cause of subjective tinnitus is ear problems, especially in the inner, middle and outer ear. Problems in the auditory nerves (hearing) or auditory pathways (the part in your brain that changes nerve signals into sound) can also cause subjective tinnitus.
- Objective tinnitus: In this type of tinnitus, the doctor can also hear the sound when he/she performs an examination. This type of tinnitus is rare. Muscles contractions, problems in the blood vessels or conditions in the middle ear bone can cause objective tinnitus.
Tinnitus is not a condition; it is more of a symptom of some other underlying medical condition. Tinnitus can be caused by any of the following complications-
- Hearing loss (This happens mostly among older people)
- Loud noises
- Sinus and ear infections
- Blood vessel or heart problems
- Meniere's disease (The inner ear is affected by unknown causes which lead to deafness)
- Brain tumours
- Hormonal changes(This happens mostly to women)
- Thyroid problem
- Certain medications (antibiotics, cancer medicines, diuretics, quinine medication, some types of antidepressants, aspirin)
The symptoms of tinnitus include
- You hear noises that no one else will be able to hear
- The sound can be depicted as chirping, whistling, screeching, clicking, static, hissing, buzzing, roaring, pulsing, musical or whooshing.
- The sounds can vary greatly in volume and it is most prominent at night or when your surroundings are quiet
- Loss of hearing commonly follows tinnitus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.