Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhanraj G A
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Dhanraj G AYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have a problem while I am sleeping. If I go to sleep snoring will comes loudly which disturb others. I tried all remedies available in internet. Is there any possibility to cure?
I am 22 year boy. I get regular wound on my ear back and on my nose. Sometime it is on my nose after that at back of ear. I also have oily skin. It happen from nearly 2 year
I had lost outer one part of my ear and now I went for plastic surgery. Doctors removed part of cartilage from my rib and now the infection is continuing is their for last 3 months Now sir what should I do.
How long does it take for a patient suffering from minear's disease to get fully cured after having DITIDE tablet every alternative day regularly for 2 months?
I am 32 years working professional in pharmaceutical company. I am suffering from snoring due to sleep apnea. My both nostrils mostly in closing position. When one is open other closed. I want a surgery for snoring. Is it safe and how many days it will take to recover?
I am breastfeeding mother of 16 months old. On 20 Oct 2017, I was medicated with Fungeheel 200 (itraconazole) 1 each daily for ringworm. After intake of this medicine for 2 days, I suffered from severe dizziness, weakness, very dark urine and followed by itching. History of jaundice- 2011-12 I consulted doctor and he said nothing to worry. advice me to continue with same medicine. please guide me.
I have too much of cough. So please tell me any solution on that. There is also a pain in my throat.
Sore throat can have many kinds of manifestations and the extent of soreness varies as well. Homeopathy offers multiple remedies for the varying degrees of an inflamed throat. These are some of the best homeopathic drugs in accordance with their symptoms:
- Aconitum: This medicine should be taken at the early onset of a sore throat. When there is redness of the throat and in addition to it swelling and burning, this can be the ideal remedy.
- Apis: This medicine is advisable when children have inflamed, red throat along with tonsils which become swollen with the consumption of hot food and beverages. In such instances, the child can’t swallow without experiencing recurring pain. The inflamed outer and inner throats are accompanied by a feeling of something being stuck in the throat due to an enlarged uvula.
- Belladonna: Acute tonsillitis is best treated with belladonna. Preferably it should be used at the onset of a sore throat. The tonsils appear scarlet red. Even though swallowing is painful, there is a desire to do so nevertheless. The throat feels constricted. In such cases the extremities are very cold despite the head feeling hot.
- Arsenicum: This is again a wonder drug for children experiencing pain in the larynx that is relieved when hot drinks and food are consumed, and worsened by any cold edibles. The right side of the throat generally experiences greater pain. This pain is accompanied by a dry mouth and an increased thirst.
- Ferrum Phos: This is an effective remedy for nonviolent and acute tonsillitis. The pain is often bearable and the onset of the inflammation is gradual. Swallowing often becomes difficult and leads to pain whereas cold brings relief to the throat.
- Lachesis: This drug is usually prescribed when the child has throat pain on the left side. The right gland of the throat is less swollen than the left. There is also a constant tickling sensation. The throat becomes extra sensitive to any kind of touch or pressure and these children hence dislike wearing tight clothing and collars.
- Hepar Sulph: This medicine is advisable for children when they start experiencing a sore throat right after they have been out in the cold, for way too long. The tonsils swell up and there is a constant throbbing pain. This pain tends to fluctuate and it also radiates to the ears when the child swallows. Some relief is experienced when consuming hot drinks. These children tend to be highly irritable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.