Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhanmankar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhanmankarYour feedback matters!
What to do to increase the size of penis by 2" long and 2" width with out any side effects should get 100% result.
I have the problem or asthma. And I am continuously suffering from cold. And oftenly I suffer from seriously asthma attack. I tried all things bt those things did not work. So please tel me what I do and what precaution take by me?
I am 40 years old. For past 2 days I am suffering from centre pain in the chest and severe neck pain feeling hard to breathe
What is the normal time of matting and how to reduce the time of ejaculation by having more pleasure.
Diabetes is not an isolated disease but a syndrome. It brings with it a host of issues, affecting almost all organs, and that is the reason it is a dreaded issue. Diabetes is the result of chronic inflammation and this inflammation gradually spreads to all other organs. One of the main organs adversely affected is the kidneys. The kidneys are essential filtration agents, and impaired kidney function can have a series of bad effects on the body.
The good news is that not everybody with diabetes will have diabetic nephropathy. However, risk factors for developing diabetic nephropathy are:
- Severe, uncontrolled diabetes
- Family history
- Prior kidney disease, even chronic infection
- Race or ethnicity (native Americans, African Americans, etc.)
- Preexisting hypertension or high cholesterol levels
If you have these risk factors, then all efforts should be aimed at keeping blood sugar at highly optimal level. Once it reaches beyond a certain level, it is very difficult to get it under control.
There would be no symptoms in the initial stages
- If you suspect that increased sugar levels could be damaging the kidneys, it is imperative to do renal functions annually to test for onset of kidney malfunction
- There could be swelling of the feet and ankles
- Urine tests may indicate increased levels of protein in the body (serum albumin in particular)
The idea is to arrest or stop damage to the kidneys.
- Reduce and maintain blood pressure within the recommended levels. This will depend on the age and overall health status. Using angiotensin converting enzymes or angiotensin receptor blockers is the most effective way to control hypertension and related kidney damage
- Keeping blood sugar within the recommended levels helps reduce or stop damage to the blood vessels in the kidneys and thereby, prevent progression
- Maintain optimal levels of cholesterol, as this only adds to hypertension, which further worsens kidney function.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet and exercise regularly. It is a vicious cycle with components including hypertension, high sugar levels, increased heart disease, which all only continues in a circle nonstop. Breaking this cyclical trend is very important.
- Diet should not be too rich in protein, as the kidney function is impaired and may not be able to handle too much protein. Talk to a nutritionist as to how much protein is required and follow it strictly.
- Reduce salt levels in the diet, and strictly do not add extra salt onto your plate
- If you are a smoker, this is a great reason to quit, as it affects all the above conditions.
- Maintain weight under optimal levels. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
Please help I think i'm pregnant. Me and my fiancé intimated on friday what should I do now if I get pregnant. Friday we had sex not even a week has been please help.
I'm having cold from 10 days Liquid from nose is like solid yellow colour. When ever I use tablet fever get reduce but when I don't use fever come back. I visited doctor he suggest me some medicine 1. Azithromycin (zady- 500) 2.Monticope 3. Calpol 650 mg But I forgot to ask how to use them Can someone suggest me how to use What food should I take.
When a man is old enough to think about his penis as a source of pleasure, he begins to think about the pleasure it might bring others - and that ultimately leads to questions about just how well their penis stacks up against that of other men. And inevitably, that leads to questions about penis size. For some, the idea of having a small penis is a frightening prospect, so they focus on great penis care to keep what they have in tip-top shape.
But unfortunately, sometimes men will overlook certain easy penis care issues that can actually lead to a small penis. These issues can result in Peyronie's disease, which can lead to major penis health problems, including the loss of length from the member.
How does a man develop Peyronie's disease?
The most common cause of Peyronie's disease is small traumas, over a long period of time, that create micro-tears in the skin of the penis. Those tiny tears and irritations heal over and over again, eventually forming scar tissue to protect the area. That scar tissue becomes a problem, as it inhibits the movement of the penis, especially when a man becomes erect. Instead of having a very slight, natural curve, the man winds up with a more severe curvature that can become worse as time goes on.
The result of this is a gradual shortening of the penis. In fact, a man can wind up losing up to an inch - possibly more - and he can experience other penis problems too, such as pain when he becomes erect, or difficulty with penetration when he's with a partner.
It's important to remember that some men do have a curvature of the penis that is entirely natural - this curvature is often quite mild. Almost all men have this, so that's not something to worry about. However, a man should keep close watch on that curve and make sure it doesn't get worse over time, or that the penis doesn't begin to bend the other way - either of these could indicate a problem with scar tissue inside the penis.
How can a man avoid losing inches from his penis?
Avoiding Peyronie's disease should be the goal of every man. But it can be tough to make changes when it doesn't appear that certain pleasurable habits are causing any problems. For instance, a man who uses a "death grip" during masturbation might not notice any consequences of that act for many years - but once he does, it's too late to turn back the hands of time.
That's why the best way to prevent losing inches from the penis - or any other penis problems - is to engage in good penis care every single day, without exception. This means treating the penis properly during masturbation, using plenty of lube during either masturbation or sex, and avoiding the minor irritations that add up over time. A guy can also take steps to ensure better penis health at all times, such as wearing a cup during contact sports to avoid the possibility of penis injury, taking care of any health issues as soon as possible with regular doctor visits, and wearing a condom at all times when with a new partner.
In addition, a man can use a top-notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) every single day. The use of a penis crème with powerful amino acids, such as L-carnitine and L-arginine, can enhance the nerve endings as well as the blood flow received by the penis, which can both help improve penis function. A guy can also look for Shea butter and vitamin E as key ingredients, which keep the skin supple, smooth and more able to fight back against those minor irritations.