Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DhankarYour feedback matters!
I have a baby boy & he is 2 months old. He is having trouble breathing & have cough. He make noise like whistle during breathing. I have consulted few doctor, one of them said its just due to cold & he gave medicine accordingly it did worked for few days, but he still do cough some time & started that noise again. On the other hand another doctor said he might have asthma problem & medicine he gave had no effect on him. & my wife too have asthma from last 3 year is it going to be a problem.
When to introduce solid foods to 3 months old baby? what to give them when we start giving solid foods?
I have twins of 2 yrs. Boy and girl among which girl is not eating any food. She only demands for milk or water. please suggest.
My baby boy is 6 months 3 week old I hv gvn him suji kheer, apple puree, moong dal water, chikko (chikko which he dint lik it) so should I give him again tmrw or what more things should I give in breakfast lunch & dinner.
My 2 year baby is very thin. She is just 9. 2 kgs (her birth weight is 2. 75) she will not like to have any food but very active - please suggest me I am very much worried to see her thin legs:(
Can I give banana to my 7 month old baby. When he is suffering frm asthma. And what else can I give him to feed.in this situation. ANd what I shud not give pls help.
My son's age is 26 days. Born on 02.05. 2015. But, now-a-days, he has gastric problem. Always sound like" woh woh. After feeding either he goes toilet or make noise like that. Even though bumping does not help him. What home remedies we will do for him? by birth, he has one teeth on lower jaw, which taken out by dentist. But, jaw is up at that place. What will do. Due to teeth. Is such gastric problem arise? remedies, please?
Hi Doctor. I have 7 months old baby, for the past three days I have chickenpox symptoms (a small bubbles arises) please suggest me what your do. (since my baby is n breastfeeding)
Hi, my 1.5 years old daughter is having fever and cough cold for 4 days. Temp increases mostly in night. Her head usually gets hotter than other body parts. I have consulted a pediatrician and she has given few syrup. Paracetamol plus two other syrups. But the fever has not come down yet. For few hours she gets normal with temp 99.6 or 99.8 but most of the time it's 100 or 102. 3F. I am keeping a mild cold water napkin on her forehead for 2-3 times a day. Please suggest if I should go visit the doctor again or this fever is normal and she will be alright. She is on medication since three days. Please reply ASAP. I am scared. Also recommend best pediatrician in South delhi taking appointment in evening between 5-8.
Hi. My son is 2.6years old. He was using Johnsons n Johnson baby soap but he got skin problem so doctors prescribed him Dermadew babysoap. So I stopped Johnson baby soap. I want to know which face powder to use for my son who has skin problem? Pls suggest me.
My wife stopped breastfeeding to our baby on 8th feb 2016 and on 15th feb 2016 she found small lump on her right breast, she also feel pain in her right breast too. She had needed her baby for last two years. Her right breast is little big in comparison of left one. What kind of symptom is this, and tell us any treatment or home remedy for this problem.
My baby is 5 months old. He is suffering with cold from 5 days. Can I use salbutamol 2.5mg nebuliser? I have given paracetamol, phenylephrine, cpm combination with advice of pediatrition.?
When my 2 month old baby caught a cold, her pediatrician advised some medicines and when I told her that even I am having a bad cold, she asked me to take cetrizine to treat it and said it's safe even if I am breast feeding. Can I get a second opinion?
My son is 10 months old. At times, may be once a day or twice a day, his thumb finger gets struck. Meaning its bend and if we try to straighten that there would be a noise (like breaking knuckle). This is observed only in his right hand. Consulted couple of pediatricians here and some are telling this is common - it would get back to normal by time but others says that this is trigger thumb. Please suggest whether to wait or not? He is not crying while we straighten his finger. Please suggest if waiting would worsen or help? If we could wait, how long we could wait? If its trigger thumb, then is there any other treatment other than surgery? If at all its surgery would that be a permanent solution?
My girl child are of 2 year and 2 month old. But she is not speak well. Only some basic word like papa mamma, etc say. Please help me.
Cell phones bring us close to people, but can also have a harmful effect on our health. Studies show that cell phone radiation could be one of the causes for brain cancer. However, this does not stop us from using a cell phone. Unfortunately, some people also allow their children to use cell phones, thus putting them at risk also.
Here are a few tips to reduce your child's exposure to cell phone radiation:
- Limit the use of cell phones: Adding an old school landline to your home can be used not only as a decor element, but functionally as well. When at home, route all calls of your cell phone to the landline. In addition, do not allow your children to use the cell phone as toy to play games on. If you absolutely must, give them the phone to play a game on, but first put it onto flight mode.
- Maintain distance: Start using a headset while answering calls on your cell phone. This allows you to keep a distance between the phone and your body. If children use your phone to answer calls, encourage them to do the same as well. As far as possible do not keep your phone in your pocket for long durations. If the cell phone is used as a morning alarm, ensure that it is not kept under the pillow, but on the bedside table.
- Text: Studies show that texting emits less radiation than voice calls. Make use of group messaging facilities to further reduce the amount of messages you need to send out and in turn the radiation emitted.
- Choose a good case: Some phone cases are built with materials that limit the radiation emitted by the phone. These cases allow the phone to receive signal, but restrict the outgoing radiations, thus protecting the person using the phone.
- Find good signal: Using your phone in an area with good reception will not only let you enjoy an uninterrupted call, but can also protect you against cell phone radiation. This is because radiation and signal strength have an inversely proportional relationship; the lower the signal, the higher the amount of radiation emitted.
- Ethernet cords: Today, an internet connection is a must have in every house. Along with cell phones, laptops and tablets emit radiation as well. To protect your family from this radiation use an Ethernet cord to connect to the internet instead of a wireless router.