Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhananjay Reddy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhananjay ReddyYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 4 years old hr complexion is dark please suggest some thing to make her color complexion light ?
Having white heads on my nose please help me with it It is really annoying Also face is really oily.
I am having body rashes in specific places and causes itching. The symptoms seems like dust mite infection as my flatmate had the same issue. I want to know remedies.
Hello Sir/madam I have skin problem. I want to know about fungal infection & it's treatment, because I have counseled the doctor's but it can not get treated well. The doctor gives medicine and cream on the skin problem. When the treatment taken then it goes for short period. So I want to know what can I do for this problem.
I am having acne on my face and now the worst conditions is that they had left scars on my face. My cheeks are full of scars. One year back taken laser treatment. Kindly suggest.
I am 25yr old girl, my lips color turned to dark due to sun exposure, low quality lip color used and obvious tea. So hw can I get back my pink lips again please, suggest me some way as its feel me a lot embarrassment.
I'm in medium colour, but I want fair & white skin tone is there any possibility if so pls prescribe with proper medicine.
My age is almost 21 & I have pimples in my whole back. And it has pimples patches over it? What can I do?
How to get skin glow natural treatment in one month our to week you giving any tablet or cream how much your payment full fast treatment treatment slow in six month aaa go this treatment.
I am 45 in spite of having a good and balanced diet I have no glow on face dark circles under eyes and cheeks are inwards. Perhaps what ever I eat that does not produce any juicesthe remained undigested. What shd I do.
Mujhe skin problem hai aur dadar hui hai pr Elopathy chikitsa se thik nai ho pa rahi hai. Because ek jagah thik hone ke baad dusri jagah hoti hai. Particularly aantrik bhago people. please Koi upay betaiye.
I got burn my skin because of heated vessel. My skin got removed and it looks like white patch how to get back my original skin look.
My mother's age is 55 years, she had her menopause in 45. As a result (which we think) lot of black spots also known as pigmentation covers her cheeks. She has tries every sort of medication but none of it seems to work. I want some more opinions for medication.
I have black skin to become white tell a cream to use and I have black heads on face so, suggest a cream to rid of black heads and black skin.
All of us desire to possess a healthy and glowing skin but factors like unhealthy lifestyle practices, inadequate sleep, extreme stress, anxiety and poor dietary choices tend to damage the health of your skin, giving it a dull and tired appearance.
The following are some tips that will enable you to revitalize your skin:
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake: Smoking reduces blood circulation to the interior of your skin layers, which makes your skin look dull and tired. Alcohol tends to reduce blood circulation, nutrients and quantity of oxygen supply to your skin. Hence, it is essential to limit the usage of both alcohol and tobacco.
- Drink lots water: Water is essential for the smooth functioning of your system. It is extremely important to hydrate your cells, to enable effective elimination of toxins from your system. An adequately hydrated body will add a healthy glow to your skin as well.
- Eat a balanced diet: A diet that is rich in carbohydrates and fats tend to cause more wrinkles. Green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits have antioxidants and essential vitamins, while food like fish, tofu, white meat, beans, lentils are rich in protein, all of which tend to make your skin appear younger. A balanced diet that incorporates essential nutrients is good for your skin cells and its rejuvenation. Eat mixed nuts to increase the elasticity of your skin; most nuts contain fatty acids that enable your skin to repair and rejuvenate itself.
- Use sunscreen: Almost ninety percent of the wrinkles occur due to extreme sun exposure. It is advisable to use effective sunscreen and sun protection techniques to prevent sun damage. It not only protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun but also protects it from sun burn and sun tans.
- Remove your make up prior to sleep: When you go to bed without removing your make-up, the accumulated dirt and sweat tend to clog your skin pores. It is extremely necessary to remove your make up prior to sleep to lessen the risk of pimple and formation of rash on skin.
- Go to bed early: Inadequate sleep tends to lower your blood circulation, which is responsible for making you look washed out and pale. Proper sleep not only gives your body the required rest but also enables your skin to rejuvenate itself through involuntary renewal process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.