Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. DhananjayYour feedback matters!
This question is for my wife who is about 49 yrs old. Please suggest any good, effective and cheap medicine for controlling Type-2 level diabetes.
Actually my question is related to penis enlargement is there any way whereby increase the penis size or any oil or which oil i.e. the best for penis enlargement. I am not sure what to do? Can you help me with this?
Hi doctor, I had sex with a call girl before 8 weeks. I used condom at that time. I have done Eliza yesterday and test result was "non reactive" so I believe I don't have infection. Please confirm do I need to check again. Thanks.
Hi I am 27 years old working in corporate. I have got regular headache problem since last 3-4 months. Please suggest the probable cause for the same and the required treatment.
He is a diabetic Patient. What type of foods can he eat. If he wants to eat something. Which food are healthy for him? And which food can't increase his sugar.
Will masturbation affect human growth? I am doing masturbation since 2009, thing is that I have not grown, my height is 160 CM at 2009, I am still in same height, please tell me masturbation will stop growth?
After taking Fenofibrate for longer period say 6 months my creatinine level is going up in every check up. to 1.3 from 0.06. Is this side effect? Whether to discouninue Fenofibrate? Please answer. Best Regards
Sir, I am suffering from masturbates addiction. Since I am Bachelor and feel so guilty after that. What to do?
Hi sir/madam I am prem I have one doubt about my penis of size and my penis is not straight. I have confusion please suggest me what can I do.
Between a woman dressed in a satin dress and another dressed in cotton, who do you think was more comfortable? The lady dressed in cotton ofcourse! It isn't the length of the dress that dictates this answer but the breathability of the fabric.
Breathability can be defined as the fabric's ability to allow air and moisture to pass through it. This is determined by the composition of fibers and how tightly they are woven together. Wearing breathable fabric helps your skin breathe by allowing sweat to evaporate rather than block skin pores. This also helps regulate your body's temperature. So, when you go shopping for your summer wardrobe, look out for these fabrics.
- Cotton: Cotton is a natural fiber hat can be found in a number of varieties. However, not all of them are breathable. For your skin to breathe, avoid cotton blends and stick to 100% cotton fabric. Seersucker and madras cotton are great for summer. Cotton clothes are ideal for dry summers as well as humid conditions.
- Linen: The light weight nature of linen makes it an extremely breathable fabric. This natural fiber also absorbs moisture very well.
- Light Silk: Silk is often termed as a winter material but light silks are ideal for any weather. Silk is highly absorbent and dries quickly thus allowing your skin to breathe. It also has natural climate regulating properties that allow it to stay cool in summers and warm in winters. Silk is also the most hypoallergenic fabric available.
- Chambray: Chambray is a breathable alternative to denims. While heavy weight chambray has a rugged appeal, light weight chambray can have a casual as well as dressy appeal.
On that note, here are a few fabrics to avoid
- Nylon: Nylon is a completely synthetic material with low absorption and a water repellant nature. Thus not only will it not allow sweat to evaporate, it will trap your sweat within your clothes. This is both uncomfortable and unhealthy.
- Polyester and Polyester blends: Like nylon, polyester is water repellent and thus allows perspiration to between your clothes and your skin causing the garment to stick to the body. Don't assume a polyester cotton blend to be any better as even a 40% synthetic presence can keep the fabric from absorbing sweat.
- Viscose or Rayon: Both these fabrics are often passed off as cotton. However they do not have the absorption or breathability nature of cotton. While it will not trap heat like nylon and polyester, rayon also repels water thus leading to a perspiration build up.
- Satin: Satin is produced by weaving nylon and polyester together and hence is synthetic and does not allow the skin to breathe. Also satin is thick and heavy.
The idea here is not to give a diabetic a restricted or reduced diet but a well planned meal/diet.