Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devraj B Sannabommaji
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Devraj B SannabommajiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, My father is a diabetic and blood pressure patient for 15 years now. He is 63 years old. Two months back we noticed a wound in his left ankle which is still getting dressed everyday till now. MRI reveals that blood flow to d legs is almost nill. Sir jus beside d wound it seems one more is developing. The doc says the arteries r so badly blocked tat no surgery or standing can b done as of now. Sir father is even finding difficult to walk now. He is taking TRENTAL 400 STILOZ 100 apart from insulin n telma h , pregabalin, triwalaphase1 Kindly help
I am 34 year old female. I am experiencing pain on the sides of right leg heel for last 2 months. The pain is acute during morning when I get up from sleep. Also, I feel the same pain when I get up after sitting for a while. Please note that it does not pain while walking since the pain is on the sides and not in the middle.
Hi this is Teja I will play cricket from past 4 days my left knee is paining severely how to solve this problem give quickly answer.
I am studying btech 2nd year in anantapur. I am suffering from thigh pain for two weeks because of playing cricket. What is the solution for it?
I am a 37 yrs male. I am having pins and needles on my inner side of the right foot for the past 4 days. I am feeling like having numbness too. What should I do?
I am 45 years old and have severe back pain. I have consulted with couple of doctors here and have many investigations so far. What should I do now for permanent solution?
Good evening mam, my husband named kumar aged 28 years height 5.10 weight 89 kgs ,he had Vitamin - D deficiency, now it is normal after taking supplementaries. And also gilbert Syndrome also there He is having following symptoms and suffering since almost 5 yrs Symptoms 1.Excessive head sweating (major problem) n high sensitivity to heat since 5 yrs 2). Aches in bones n joints & muscle weakness since 3 yrs 3).Skin acnes since 5 yrs 4).Fatigue since 3 yrs 5).Digestive problems since 4 yrs 6).Some times numbness in hands n legs since 3 yrs 7). Lack of concentration 8).Hair loss 9).Weight gain 10). Weakness I.e not ability to do physical activities ,he is too much worried about excessive sweating problem and anxiety and weakness problem. We meet many doctors and followed according to them but the problem is same and done many tests but the tests results are normal .he had taken cortisoltest, progesterone,testostrenbut the levels are normal mam. One doctor told that he is suffering from the vitamin b12 defence and he having anemia and iron supplement is need like tht. Is it permanent solution for his problem? Or still any other problem or tests need to take to find out the problem? Bcz of that problem he is getting disturbed a lot find the sol for the problem mam.
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.