Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Devika GopinathYour feedback matters!
There is pain in my right eye lid near the above crease from about 3 days. When I touch my eye it aches but when I moving my eye ball in circular motion or in any direction I did not feel any pain. I do not understand why there is a sudden pain. Firstly I thought its conjunctivitis but it does not seem like that as its already been three days. Please help.
I got a little scratch in my eyes by my wife's nail, There is a small red spot in the eye. It is not disturbing a lot but I read in the internet that Corneal Abrasion can cause problems hence I applied Gentalab (gentamycin) eye drops. Please advise.
Hi docI m 30 years old I have problem in my left eye which have huge number what you recommend me to do?
Dear sir After take shower my eyes goes red. When I travel and after reached home my eyes goes to red. Or when I am to much tired my eyes also goes to red. Or other time there is no any prob. There was no any prob in reading books. When I goes for test my eyes there was no any problem everything ok. So please suggest me sir is there any problem?
Meri eye site door ki week h or aankho me pani bhi aata hai to ise thik karne ke liye eye drops or tablets bataye.
I have this problem for the past few years. There are thoughts that I feel has happened and ask the people involved they don't remember, this has happens many a times. There are even some words in English I think this is the meaning I have studies from my childhood, but see in dictionary no its not. My memory is also going down. I have stopped studies so my capacity of studying and remembering think have become quiet hard. Yes I can remember for some time that too just for the exam and that's the time brain also works a bit in studying else I can't even go beyond a page when it comes to studies any solution to all of this please. I need to start my studies back please help.
I have lot of pain I'm my eyes, ears, legs, stomach, headache, teeth please tell me what do doctor no relive from my pains tell me what to do.?
Sir my mother is suffering from motiyabind I want to know the cost of operation and how much time it will take to cure.
Eye allergies or allergic conjunctivitis involves the inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are common during summer. Homeopathy is an ideal way to cure eye allergies without any side effects.
Here are some homeopathic medicines, which treat eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for eye allergies characterized by burning and stinging in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes; the eyelids swell and become puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an ideal medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin it comes in contact with, and there is burning pain in the eyes. The eyes stay watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: It is an ideal homeopathic remedy in case of eye allergies with prulent discharge. The patient develops photophobia and splinter like pain is felt in the eyes. The conjunctiva swells and the discharge is abundant.
- Ruta: This is a great homeopathic medicine to cure eye allergies where there is a sensation of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels as if a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and quite painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is an ideal homeopathic medicine when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes along with itching and burning. The eyelids feel like they have been agglutinated.
In case of eye allergies accompanied by itching or burning sensation, you can apply natural home-based eye remedies as well. They are:
- Applying a cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area will give you relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently. Use chamomile tea bags as a cold compress.
- Use cucumber: Put slices of cucumber over the affected area in the eyes to get relief from eye allergies. Cucumbers possess anti-irritation properties and reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation.
- Rosewater: Rosewater is an effective remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and the eyes become clear. You can use rose water as an eye drop or wash your eyes with it.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and provides relief to eye allergies. It accounts for soothing the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people most during the summer. They reoccur every year and give you a bad time. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are among the best remedies.