Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devaraj RYour feedback matters!
I am 50 years male type 2 diabetic recently administered stent and I am suffering from erectile dysfunction please prescribe medicine to overcome this.
I ve slipped on the ground due to rain. And there I get injured in mouth. After that I can't stand. Talk nothing. Now I can do all things but there is headache now I ve done CT SCAN on brain. And it is seen that there is "a thin SVH along left tentorium and interhemispheric fissure" what does it mean?
I am 64 years, blood sugar 115 in fasting and 2 hours after meal 145 and hb1ac 6.7 with average 145. Please advice me in this regards of medication.
I am 69 years of age. I have been taking homeopathy medicine for prostate "PROSTONUM" for the last 6 months which is under control, Now I am suffering from Erectile Dysfunction. Kindly advice as to what medicines should I follow. Joe.
What happens when a person lack protein in his body? What kind of disease it can create due to lack of protein? How to control the lack of protein in body?
I am 21 years old male and I am suffering from headache in the frontal region for past 4 days. Pain aggravates on bending down. Pain is associated with severe cold and mild fever. I am thinking it as sinusitis. So I have used various antibiotics and analgesics. But pain is not relieved. What should I do now? Is there any home remedies I can follow? Because taking antibiotics regularly is not good. So kindly tell me a solution for this.
Sir I am suffering from constipation on and off from one and half years. Sir I drinking lots of water for whole and also chewed my food properly. Sir it starts when I was suffered from depression one and half years before. Sir I have also no any pressure for going to toilet. Sir please suggest me for proper bowel movement. Also suggest me for good appetite.
My digestive system is in disorders. I cannot eat food properly due to this problem. Latrine doesn't come time to time sometimes it goes 1to2days due to which I feel pain in my stomach.
I have always constipation problem and my stomach feel puff up or stretch. Even in morning same problem remain and I do not feel hungry mostly. What I have to do, I also consult to the doctor but problem remain same.
Hello doctor, I have been having stomach cramps and losses stools since 2 days. I vomited twice yesterday after having food. What should I do?
Im having cold since 3 days. Continued by fever since 2 days. Taken tablets :Nescor and Dold. But no improvement. Please help.
I have been suffering from indigestion for a long time. The problem is I don't feel the urgency to excrete and even if I take warm water and lemon (thought it helps to some extent) still stomach feels heavy and constipated after a little bowel movement. Need help. Thanks.
Hi, I am 30 years old, next month my marriage, I want healthy tips for fitness and sex. Since I have done masturbation for 10 years, please guide and help me.
Sir, my age is 27 if get diabetes it can spread to my wife and for upcoming children please help me.
Blood in semen occurs due to a variety of factors. It is also called 'hematospermia.' It mainly affects men after 30 years of age. After 50 years of age, blood in semen is caused due to prostate enlargement. Blood in semen is caused due to injuries, inflammation and blockage near the male reproductive system. Blood in semen can be linked to other diseases which might not be known by the affected person.
What can cause blood in semen?
- Blood in semen can be caused due to infections, tumors and stones.
- Abnormal body structure generally due to an autism spectrum disorder can also cause blood in semen.
- Prostate biopsy (removal of tissues from the prostate region which produces semen) also leads to blood in sperm sometimes. Though this is temporary and heals within three to four weeks.
- Vasectomy is a procedure done on men, which involves making small holes or slits in the scrotum so that the sperm doesn't flow during ejaculation. This is mainly done to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Sometimes, vasectomy causes blood in semen.
- It is also caused by infections such as Herpes, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis.
- Sometimes, there are kidney stones found in the prostate called calculi, this is the most common reason for blood in semen.
- Blood in semen can also be caused due to parasitic infection, tuberculosis or chronic liver diseases.
Symptoms of blood in semen:
- Immense pain during ejaculation.
- Pain during urination.
- Acute lower back pain.
- Low to mild fever.
- Swelling in the scrotum and testes.
- Tenderness in the scrotum, testes and groin area.
Diagnosing blood in semen:
- While diagnosing blood in semen physical examinations are performed. The doctor checks for inflammation, swelling, tenderness and signs of injuries.
- Sometimes sexually transmitted diseases also cause blood in semen. So, the doctor takes a blood test to see whether you have STD's or not.
- Urine testing is also performed to see if any bacteria or abnormalities are found in the urine.
- MRIs, ultrasounds and CT scans can also locate any obstructions in the pelvic area which might be a cause of blood in semen.