Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devaraj M
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Devaraj MYour feedback matters!
I feel headache and in to eyes with but not know why it is so please tell me that how will we get well.
Hi doctor I am a south indian girl I will do not eat salad or other diet foods but I have loss weight 35 kgs in a 6 months so my diet is this type of foods. Per day 3 Letters of water Nuts to snack, carrot Ragiball, chapathi,2cup of rice for meals A boul of corn flacks I completely avoid sugar banana, apple,and some vegetables Walking for 1 hour So this is my foods per day so this is ok or not please suggest me correctly please please.
Last three days I tried to sleep. But I can't. Sleep is not coming in my eyes. I want to sleep. Even I took the medicine also still it's not coming. Tell me what I need to do.
I am 21 years (male) old I have a eye site my eye site is -1 so what I do to recover my eyes please give me solution.
Sir I feel not batter from last 5 6 day. And also I have headache and pain in eyes. Sir please suggest any medicine.
I have red eyes from many years. There is no problem with my eyes. What should I do to lessen redness of my eye.
We have been reading and listening the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles, having tea in plastic cups and heating the food in plastic containers in microwave oven. Can somebody please tell which utensils we should use for microwaves, we usually have only plastic lunchboxes for office lunch and plastic containers at home. Also please suggest which bottles we should use for consumption of water which can be stored in fridges as well.
Few days I am suffering pain of my eyes during study. When I do not do study then no problem. How can I solve it.
Hi, I am 27 years old and I got half headache and before it starts my sight will get blurry (dark) and then sever pain starts.
Hi doc. I am 18. And my probe is I have glass for sight. So I don't want to use. So pls give me another remedy. Or for refusing sight power please help me doc.
What is the symptoms of wairal fever and I have red eye for over last 3 days and I have pain in my eye.
Diabetes can wreak havoc on the eye and the foot. Proper care is necessary in order to refrain from any serious consequences. It can damage the blood vessels and the nerves of the feet resulting in numbness and permanent disability. Some of the alarming foot symptoms include bruises, cuts, cracked skin and hard spots. Some of the common measures that need to be taken for foot include checking the temperature sensation of the foot by immersing it in hot water, drying the feet gently in between the toes and using agents such as lotion, lanolin, and petroleum jelly.
- Some of the other preventive measure includes cutting the nails when they are young and straight to ensure no injury to the foot takes place. It should be ensured the toe is not touched by the nail of the toe. A pumice stone can be used to get rid of the corns immediately after a bath. No medicated pads or sharp razors should be utilised to cut corns. The feet should be soaked in warm water before trimming nails.
- A shoe should be put on at all times to save the feet. The shoe sole should be thoroughly checked for foreign objects such as stones and nails to ensure that the foot is not hurt. Tight shoes should be strictly avoided in order to refrain from soreness and blisters. Dry and clean socks should be put up to ensure the foot is clean. For people living in cold area, wearing thick socks should be practised. This will help the foot protect from cold. Finally, a doctor should be called in case there are any visible signs of swelling, redness, cracks, pain or sensation of burning.
- Too much blood sugar can cause harm to the eye in four ways: It can cause damage to the retina, lens, optic nerve and vitreous gel. There could be serious repercussions of diabetes to the eye including low vision and complete loss of vision. Diabetes blocks the retina and is capable of cutting off the total supply of oxygen.
- Some of the common symptoms of retina related problems include double vision, a pressure in one eye, problems in corner vision, flashing lights, pain in the eye, blank spots etc. A simple check up by an oculist can reveal any eye problems related to diabetes.
- An ophthalmologist can treat the diabetes-related eye problem by medicine that blocks the protein responsible for fluid leakage and blood vessel growth. He can also go for laser treatment to treat macular edema. Even scatter laser treatments are also used for this purpose. If all else fails a doctor chooses to perform a procedure known as vitrectomy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.