Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DevarajYour feedback matters!
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.
I am 21 years male and I want to stay awake late night for studies. Is there any medicine with no side effects? Please help.
Hello doctor. I am male. I am under weight and cannot gain weight. My body structure is alsi slim n skinny. Want 2 gain weight and get a lil bulky. please suggest sumthng.
I have a lot of facial hair. How can I get permanently rid of it? Is laser safe or are there any other options available.
I wanna gain weight. My height is 6.2 n weight now is 66. I have started using supplements with gym. Is there any specific diet I need to maintain. Moreover I work in a night shift BPO.
But mam aisa bhi to hoskta hai ki jis month hum sex kre us month sex krne k baad periods aajaye aur fr next month se na aaye means sex krne k kitne month baad periods aane bnd hote hain pregnancy mei.
Hi am married am suffering a white passing after periods time also entire day I met a doctor so they have provided a tabs no use. While passing this even am not able to stand for more time. Please suggest me something to cured.
Hello Dr. My name is Dipak Ghimire. I have hair fall problem since 1 year. How can I reduce my hair fall?
Hello sir, I am male and my age is 22. Since my childhood, I had a problem that I will urinate for minimum 3 minutes. And also sometimes I will urinate for every 10 minutes. My urine won't come with pressure. So, please help me by giving any suggestion.
For those whose occupation is heavy, their calorie intake will be higher than moderate workers. According to “Indian Council of Medical Research” your work makes you burn and find out how many calories you should require daily.
CLASSIFICATION OF ACTIVITIES BASED ON OCCUPATION
Sedentary worker -: Persons who are doing mental work and their physical activity is very less like – Doctors, Lecturers, Receptionist, Bank Officer, Computer Operator etc.
Moderate Worker -: Persons working in the field or market like – Marketing Executive, Reporter, Sales Executive, Student, Police Man etc.
Heavy Worker -: Persons doing physical work like – Artist, Sports Man, Army Officers, Farmer, Stone Cutter, Coolie etc.