Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DevarajYour feedback matters!
Hiii, I am 20 years old my skin is very sensitive and every time it become dry and rough. Which body lotion is suitable for me? please suggest me.
My friend Jyoti (21) is suffering from menstrual pain badly since her first period when she was 15. Her periods are normal in cycle and bleeding. Can it be eliminated? She takes anti spasmodic when pain occurs. Sometimes she vomits also. Please tell me the treatment in detail. What are the reasons of this pain?
Hi, I am a female, 23 years old, and my height is 5 feets and 2 inches, my weight is 57 kg, I want to lose weight, can you suggest me that how much weight should I have at this age and with this height? I cant even concentrate on my diet list or my exercise schedule. Pls suggest me sone schedule for how to maintain my weight.
Hello. I am 18 and I engage regularly in ardous physical exercises. Whenever I play badminton, I experience a sharp pain in my knees after a day. And this pain kicks in only while I walk aur put stress on my knee joint. Suggest a solution to my problem. Thanks.
I have a physical test tomorrow I tried but I can not finnish the track while running in perfect time, my strength gets empty .is there any medicines or tablets which will help me in maintaining my strength till the end of the track while running.
My roommate friend sleeps next to me and has a habit of snoring badly always. I am tired of waking him up in order to stop it. please give some suggestions.
I am 24 years of age, one month back I have got high bp due to anxiety 160/90 after that I am doing yoga meditation and walking too I am taking bp tablets now and doctor told me that to take tablets for life though my bp is normal 120/80 now, can I stop taking medicines as I am working on yoga meditation and walking?
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr .
I'm 24 year's old. Male I'm loosing plenty of hairs please suggest me how stop it and how to get lost hair. And my skin is oily. If I take fresh shower the next morning my hairs become oily so please please suggest me. I am so scared.
So today I happened to notice a few bumps/blisters on my vagina lips and totally freaked out cause ive been having some weird symptoms lately. About 2 months ago I got what I thought was bacterial vaginosis and spoke with my gyno on the phone and she just wrote me a prescription.
Premature ejaculation can also be defined as an ejaculation that occurs before the man wishes it to occur or when ejection occurs too quickly to sexually satisfy his partner. Premature ejection is often due to physical changes occurring in the body due to aging. Men over age 30 may begin to have problems even though their sex lives were fine when they were younger. The problem is often an inadequate blood supply in the penis. When the arteries in the penis become partially clogged with fat and cholesterol, maintaining an erection becomes more difficult. When this occurs, your brain tells your body that you'd better ejaculate before you lose your erection, and a pattern for premature ejection is developed. So, how to deal with this situation. We should live a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain good arterial health. Your potency will be prolonged if you eat a low-fat, low-cholesterol diet, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink and keep your stress managed.
Homeopathy has an effective and promising treatment for premature ejaculation or early ejaculation problem. It is because homeopathy treats the cause of any health problems rather than the symptoms.
- Homeopathic treatment increases the emission and ejaculation time of semen during a sexual act.
- It also helps to cure the erectile problem associated with premature ejaculation.
- It also cures the physical and mental exhaustion associated with pe due to over mentally stressed condition
- Homeopathic treatment cures the anxiety condition and guilty feeling symptoms associated with pe
- Homeopathic treatment cures the night emission too occurs in young mass.
- Homeopathic treatment also cures the prostatic discharge during urine and stool
- Homeopathic treatment also helps for oligospermia, azoospermia condition
- Homeopathic treatment is the most safest and permanent approach to treatment in premature ejaculation problem
I am suffering from backpain from 9 months my low back have lot of pain what kind of treatment should I take.
1. Exhale completely.
2. Then slowly take a deep breath in through your nose.
3. Expand your diaphragm/belly to bring air into the lower portion of your lungs.
4. As you gradually fill your lungs from bottom to top, expand your chest.
5. Even lift your shoulders for a last bit of fresh air.
6 Then relax and let the air flow smoothly out of your body.
7. Pull in your stomach at the end to expel the last bit of stress.
8. Then begin another breath.
Hello, dermatologist, Three days ago, a women burnt my skin while waxing. I have a sensitive skin, so I thought it's just the blood clotting, but now the mark has increased and become brown. Can I save my skin from permanent marks. Guide me through.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.