Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devananda N. SYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and because of acne since last 5 to 6 years my face has got damaged. In my face acne scar marks are there and many holes are been there in my face since last 2 3 years. I went for 2 session of Dermaroller but couldn't found any result. Also because of using different different medical soap my face became dark. Please help me which process I should undergo with for scares and lightening face. Laser/Dermaroller or something else.
I m 25years old, my face is becoming dull there is no shine left on face. Please suggest me with sum diet and home remedies to have glow on face. And I have combination skin.
I have scars and spots in my face. My face is darker than my body and my skin is oily. Which is the best face wash or cream to overcome this.
I am having itching in my underarms can you please tell me medicine for it as it is very irritating and even I have black under arms too Please reply soon.
Mere face par halka sa hot oil lag gaya tha jiske black spot ban gaye h kya use kare jisse black spot hat jaye.
Why do I hear clicking sounds from my left knee every time I run or jump? I am just 18 and very weak so this worries me alot. What should I do?
Mere face pe bahut se baal h.jiski wajah se face thoda dull lgta hai. Kya kru jisse face pe baal km ho jae. Please jo b solution btaiyega wo kb tk proper result dega ye b bta dijiyega please Thank you.
I am tired of getting pimples on my face and black spots what to do to avoid this I want my face clean.
In motions blood is coming (ulcer) but l using hydrocortisone enema from 20 days it controlled say the permanent cure to this.
Sir suggest me any tab or capsules or syrup for curing genital warts podowart is not good me for because my skin is very sensitive, I need help because there is no good skin specialist in our area and you can suggest me any other ointment then podowart and tell me sir how much time it will take to disappear genital warts in very small area on inner part of my penis prepuce, ointment can not dry due to the inner area so I think eat able medicine will be far better for me please help sir thank you.
I am 32 years old. I am in Marketing job. Could you refer me any good sunscreen lotion and facewash too.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.