Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Devananda N.SYour feedback matters!
My brother is suffering from high BP due to overweight. Sometimes he feels pain in upper abdominal part also. What should be done in order to reduce BP as well as weight?
I am 20 year old male and my heartbeat rate is very high sometimes and I get tired early. so, what to do.?
I am prescribed 10 mg of rosuvastatin. I saw on TV that new medicine has come for High Triglycerides &High HDL. Which one r those &has it been in India. Medicine introduced by Indian co.
Is it safe to eat 5 Whole eggs everyday for protein need.(I am asking because There are talks of heart problems and increased cholesterol)
What is the best way to control sugar and high blood pressure? Will liver get affected by these health issues?
I am 29 year male, I am getting chest pain from 1 year, using beta locker tablets, still not cure .my ECG normal, PLEASE SUGEST ME.
Good Morning Sir, my mom age is 60 years, she had problem of BP doctor suggested to take Tazloc-20 on regular basis, but my is feeling somewhat acidity and conspiracy problems, please give some suggestion.
Doctor I am having chest pain in my heart since the past few weeks. Please advice me with some medicine. Thank you.
I suffered from dengue and recovered; I witnessed palpitations and my family doctor told me that it is due to weakness ; what are the remedies to lower palpitations?
Hello Dr, I am jyoti I am 38week pregnant but I am not feeling any sign of labour yet, what should I do please suggest. My all reports are normal.
Sir, my chest is paining for 7 days, when I swallow some food aur liquid its hurt in my chest. 6 day before I feeling vomiting. please help me.
Sir, Is the variations in ECG shows the symptoms of heart attack? But he has normal cholesterol level. Is there any chance to get worry?
I am 36 year old women. I did my Lipid profile recently & was shocked to see the results. My LDL count is 240. I am a vegan, do not smoke, drink occasionally & physically quite active. What could be the reason? How do I correct it?
The heart is a muscle that pumps blood to the body through a network of arteries and veins controlled by valves. A heart disease could mean a problem in any of these organs, heart per se, the blood vessels, or the valves. Like it or not, heart problem is a chronic condition. It starts without any notice, and for sure, it is not going to go away completely. What can be done, though, is to manage it beautifully and lives and enjoy life so that the heart disease is not stopping you.
When there is a person with the chronic condition, it is not just that person who is affected, but the near and dear ones as well. When heading out for a dinner or when planning a gathering, there would be certain things that need to be accounted for and considered to accommodate the needs of the affected person. These very soon become a way of life and can be done effortlessly.
The following are some things to bear in mind when living with a heart patient.
- Diet: Heart patients would have some dietary preferences based on the heart condition per se. This may include a need for more whole grains and vegetables, need for specific types of oils, specific cooking methods, etc. At home, it is essential to ensure these things are always stocked up. When heading out, whether it is to visit someone or out for a meal, take into account whether these would be available. The next best option should be kept in mind so that dietary intake is not affected. Gradually, with time, substitutes can be identified with which they could manage in most places.
- Medications: Make sure the medication kit is always readily available. Make sure the person does not miss any medications, whether at home or outside. Ensure the regular medicines are in stock and some common emergency ones are also readily available.
- Routine: Whether it is their morning walk or yoga or meditation, it is better to stick to the routine as much as possible. The person also should learn to adapt based on circumstances; however, to the maximum extent possible, these should be continued without major interruption.
- Monitoring: Be it blood pressure, sugar levels or weight, these need to be monitored regularly and any deviations should be brought to the notice of the doctor immediately.
- Other equipment: Whether it is a walker, inhaler, or a wheelchair, these should be functional and available. The home or the living place should not be cluttered to allow for the easy use of this equipment.
While these may initially require some effort, with time, it would just happen naturally. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.