Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Devaki ShanmughanYour feedback matters!
I am 18 year boy ,I am having a problem where I feel feared and scared in crowd .I also feel feared when I go to college having of thinking of getting toilet there likely I have very low confidence and also think alot before doing anything. My heartbeat becomes fast and likely feel like fainting in some uncomfortable time. please do help .It is happening from 4-5 months .
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Apart from poor diet, certain anaemic conditions could be hereditary, which are beyond one's control. Women who are of childbearing age tend to be anaemic due to menstruation.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes.
- Cinchona also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nit-acid-One is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I don't sleep too much what should I do to wake up early and I also want to improve my physique! Give me some home made methods.
My Father is 67 Yrs. Old recently he is facing some body balance problem, trouble of speech, forgetfulness, mostly require support while walking, standing up, getting up from bed etc. He takes medication for High Bp but is now controlled, asthma & is also diagnosed with low Vitamin D & B12 for which medication is on. Recently Done MRI of Head please suggest as per below conclusions of MRI- - Diffuse cerebral atrophy with ill-defined T2 hyper intense white matter signal changes suggestive of mild leukomaraiosis with few chronic lacunar infarcts in bilateral front - parietal periventricular & deep white matter. - Chronic punctate haemorrhagic focus in right inferior cerebellar hemisphere. Please suggest the treatment course & any immediate precaution to take. Also please suggest how serious the matter is?
I want increase my penis size. After erection I want to increase my penis size up to 7-8 inch. Please give me homeopathy lotion or cream apply on my penis.
I've High bilirubin level 4.3mg/dl from last 6 months. After Homeopathic medication Sometimes it reduce to 2.8 sometimes 2.5 sometimes 3.9. My sgpt and sgot levels are normal. So I left Homeopathic treatment and decided to go alopathic. Now I'm taking sorbiline syrup two teaspoon before meal two times and Liv. 52 tablet two times after meal. I've no other problem like abdomen pain. My stool colour yellow sometimes brown. Sometimes I have frequently poop. Please tell me how serious condition I have?
My wife is suffering from piles and taking treatment from homeopath, buth she didn't get any relief. What is best treatment pls suggest. Thank you.
I am feeling my throat is getting dry and also feeling some roughness with tong no other pain is it is cancer sign it my be note i have smoked ?
Im 18, I started masturbating from 15, I masturbate almost everyday, now I became a porn addict, im afraid is it going to affect my health, I tried stopping but all my efforts are gone in vain, if ill stop it for 2-3 days then I start having nightfalls, which is even more disgusting, what should I do?
I am 16 years old. In September end I suffered from dengue and was hospitalized for 2 days. Then in Dec - Jan I suffered from typhoid although I have completed my full course I hav nt been recovered. Can't eat anything regular stomach, indigestion. What to do?
Hello. 5 days back. Blood comes while motion. From tat day my intestine and all are feels relax/loose to me. Previous I had some constipation and use to go motion Once in 1 or 2 days. Now I am going daily. But I feel burn in Penis while urine and burn while Motion. Kindly suggest Is it normal or What. Can it be cure with Medicines. Other than tat I am fit and fine and not having any weakness.
Dear sir m so hopeless Last night I try to sleep but cannot sleep Months me 2 se 4 din aisa ho jata hai ki sone ki kosis krte hai but neend ni aata puri raat bina soye reh jate pta Ni kya ho rha mre sath.
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.