Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dessy NaveenYour feedback matters!
Hie, I am suffering migraine headache problem, which start any time suddenly I have already taken treatment of 6 months but its not cure, its again paining suddenly, can you please tell me what should I do now.
I am using patanjali shampoo for my hairs. Is it right to use it? Will it harm to my hairs or not? If ues plsss suggest me a right shampoo.
Calcium is an essential mineral that is required by the body for various functions. It is used for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth. It is also used in the cardiovascular and nervous systems for preventing all kinds of health conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, lyme disease, etc.
It is, thus, extremely necessary to have calcium-rich foods as a part of your daily diet. Dairy products constitute as the primary source of calcium on an everyday basis. Of these, milk and curd are the two most important. But in case, you're wondering which one of the two is better for you, read on to find out.
There has been much debate about which is the better source of calcium - milk or curd. In very simple terms, milk ranks higher than curd in terms of calcium content. 100g of milk contains around 125mg of calcium, whereas 100g of curd has a lower calcium content of approximately 85mg. So if you really want to up your calcium intake, milk will be a better choice.
Other health benefits:
If one is to take into consideration other health benefits provided by these two food products, curd takes the lead by a landslide.
Following are the known benefits of curd:
- It is far easier to digest
- It is a suitable dairy product for those who are lactose intolerant
- It cleanses the digestive tract
- It prevents infections of the stomach and intestines
In the end, it's for you to decide what your body needs more. If it requires more calcium, choosing milk would be wise; but if you cannot digest milk, opting for curd will ensure you get a healthy dose of calcium along with scores of other health benefits. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Suffering from piles. There is swelling and gets itching. What are the remedies before go for operation.
ठंडा दूध ना केवल स्वास्थ्य से भरा होता है बल्कि टेस्ट में भी काफी लाजवाब माना जाता है। अगर गर्म दूध पीने के कई फायदे हैं तो ठंडा दूध भी कुछ कम नहीं है।
ठंडा दूध पीने एसीडिटी, मोटापा, बार-बार भूख लगना आदि जैसी छोटी मोटी बीमारियां दूर हो सकती हैं।
यही नहीं अगर आप जिम से आ कर बुरी तरह से थक जाते हैं और तुरंत एनर्जी के लिये कुछ खाने के लिये ढूंढते हैं तो, आपको एक ओट्स और ठंडे दूध का कटोरा भर खा जाएं। इससे आपकी खोई हुई एनर्जी भी वापस आएगी और मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन भी मिल जाएगा।
I am 20 years old. When my age was 16. I start daily masturbation. Now I am fully weak. If I do once again masturbation. My body not work for 2 month. What should I do?
I am really underweight for my age. I do eat a lot and maintained a diet to gain weight but to no avail. I constantly find myself going to the washroom after a heavy diet. I consulted a doctor and he said maybe I have a high metabolism rate. But is there anything I can do to gain substantial weight? You know proper digestion may help along with better consumption of food. Please advise me accordingly.
Sir I got a mild dengue .wbc 2.7 and platelet count 1.17 lakh. Does im in serious condition .can I have home remedies.
Hello, we are planning for family. But after having intercourse, some of the sperms leaks out. How much I try to control but it drops out. Please suggest what measure should we take in order to prevent it from leakage. Also I have put on weight since the time we have planned. Can I do a regular exercise in order to control my weight as, I am scared because my exercise should not hamper my health in conceiving. Please suggest.
My brain is always too busy in thinking about something which gives stress to me due to which I m suffering with gastric problems which is leading to vomit the food after taking it. Please help me how to overcome it.
I am 14 year old male and I found a little lumps in my nipples! They are really small, about as wide as my nipples if not smaller. They are been there for a year now and I am getting worried what it is! It hurts if I push it too hard, or if I lean against something really solid. And even I am very thin even. Should I see a doctor? Again, I am only 14 and my voice just started to change, so what should I do? Please give me advise! Thank you!
I have continuous pain on my stomach from last 3 weeks suddenly. What can I do to overcome this problem. Please reply to this problem as soon as possible.
The knee is one of the largest and most important joints of our body. It is also susceptible to wear and tear as well as injuries. Knee pain can occur due to a variety of reasons starting from conditions like arthritis and osteoporosis as well as injuries that can affect the ligaments, the joint, the menisci and femur. These are the various parts of the knees, which can suffer from degeneration or even injuries. The best way to combat chronic knee pain is through rest, ice compress and with the help of pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication.
While rest and ice compress for chronic knee pain and pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication are the best ways to combat knee pain, orthopaedics also recommend the use of various strengthening exercises which can alleviate knee pain. Here are a few of the best ones!
- The Towel Hook: Lie down flat on your back and raise one leg, Hook a towel under the foot and press it against the towel as you pull both ends downwards, creating slight pressure. This can be done for a few seconds at a time. Remember to do this at least ten times for each foot and increase gradually. This exercise helps in strengthening your entire leg from the calf to the knee and even the thighs so that the pain subsides.
- Towel Roll: In towel roll exercise, after pushing knee, should do dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds.. Hamstring exercises are also given by placing roll towel under your feet, push down, dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds Adductor exercises are also given by placing small ball between your legs just above the knee joint, press and hold for 20seconds.
- Swing: For this exercise, you will need to sit down on a chair. Now take one leg and swing it up until it is in line with your hip. Hold it out like this before you slowly bring it down again. Do this at least twenty to thirty times for each leg and gradually increase the frequency and the number of seconds for which you hold the knee. This will also help in pain management.
- Knee Marches: You can also do knee marches by sitting down on a chair. You will need to march each knee up and down at least twenty to thirty times. You will need to do this for a few minutes every day and you can easily do it twice a day even when you are at work, sitting in front of a desk. You must ensure that your posture is straight and upright for this exercise. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to be most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is inflammed. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and acts as a shock absorber. Tears form in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to put weight on the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. Consult a doctor for accurate medicines !!