Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Dessy Naveen

Homeopath, Bangalore

Dr. Dessy Naveen Homeopath, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; a......more
Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed one.
More about Dr. Dessy Naveen
Dr. Dessy Naveen is a renowned Homeopath in Koramangala, Bangalore. She is currently practising at Shilpa Homeopathic Clinic in Koramangala, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Dessy Naveen on has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Shilpa Homeopathic Clinic

No 302, 5th Main, 1st Block, Near Wipro Park, Koramangala 1st BlockBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Dessy Naveen

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hi! Myself Gurjeet kaur age 37. I hav a problem of over weight since teenagehood after 2 serious heaf injuries. By the time of college though I lost a lot. But my legs thighs had stubborn fat. which is as it is till now. Even after gymiing. Mesotherapies n all. Pls suggest me a solution as I hav severe back ache n even my knees are showing up some problem. Should I go for liposuction? If yes, pls suggest me from where? At present my weight is 72 n height 5.1"

Certification in Diabetes Educators Program, Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Your body type is pear shaped which means that you store more fat in your butt and thighs. This is genetic. So whatever you do the shape will always remain that way. But of course you can reduce your fat by exercising the right way and eating clean. Maybe you need to re look into the type of exercise you are doing, intensity, form etc. Weight training can really give you the correct shape to the body if done in the right way. You can do a liposuction which will contour your body and give you the shape that you are looking at. Even after liposuction you need to follow a very strict lifestyle by eating and exercising well.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Can I get pregnant If man fingers me till I cum then he stick his cock up then after a while he cums and I do not go for wee for 40 minutes as my block been coming in me nearly every day last week loads and I took a test to see if was pregnant and it come back negative but I ant feeling sick no more I really want get pregnant how can I.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, Pregnancy can happen especially if done during fertile period. You need to follow that. Also the chances of conception naturally are always 30-35% during natural intercourse.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friends kid is of 1 years 8 months. She get little late in polio vaccination for her baby but some how she managed polio booster vaccination on 23.06.2017. Today kid is having severe loose motion with stomach ach and fever with 102 deg temp. Please suggest some treatment as no qualified doctor is available at my friends site. Thanks.

Pediatrician, Muzaffarpur
Advising the medicine without examination of baby is not advisable. However the following things shall help her 1 paracetamol for fever 2 ORS to correct dehydration and maintain dehydration 3 Zinc supplementation 4 antibiotics without advice of a senior pediatrician is not advisable 4 to continue usual normal feeding Arun shah Muzaffarpur.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 year old male and I am married and I can do sex only one time. I want to increase my sexual power and erection time what should I do please suggest me. Please help me.

Diploma In Dermatology And Venerology And Leprosy (DDVL), MBBS
Dermatologist, Ranchi
Fatigue, stress, relationship issues, performance anxiety, alcohol consumption, smoking, obesity, are main cause of your problem, consult me if you want treatment
11 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I only get erection when think of my girl friend other wise seeing erotic since I can not get erection whats the problem. please guide.

General Physician, Chandigarh
No problem it is your individual response you get more excited by your girlfriend rather than watching erotic materials.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hell sir how I increase my height my age is 17 years and my height is 5.2 inches. Plzz help.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, as you are a male of 17yrs., so you are left with only 5 yrs. more to increase height. Start taking homoeopathic medicines which are safe to take without any side-effects - Bakson's Height-Aid or Gro-up drops/ 10 drops and Five Phos. - both thrice daily and Thuja 1M/ one dose once a week - take them for 1 month only. Management: Take milk and milk products which contains more calcium. More of protein (for cell multiplication) like pulses, legumes, sprouts, nuts, flaxseeds, non-veg, eggs, etc. Also, don't forget to take green vegetables, yellow veggies and fruits, seasonal fruits, salads, etc. Do skip rope daily, initially 10-20 times later gradually and slowly increase the frequency as per your capacity. Do get indulge in stretch exercises, and sports like basketball, volleyball. Last but not least, do take enough of rest and sleep (which helps in repairing of cells and cell rejuvenation). Get back to me after a month for further guidance.
5 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am getting fat from day to day, I want to be get thin. Then what should I have to do. in dietetics and community nutrittion management
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Kolkata
Do health check ups and follow these....Avoid fast foods,junk foods.Avoid sugar,sweetened juice.Use watery vegetables,fruits.Use refined vegetable oil small amount in cooking.Use lukewarm water after meals.Do not drink water during meals.Drink water 3 lit/day.Avoid smoking,alcohol.Do regular exercise like push ups,sit ups,plank etc to reduce weight.For more details consult me privately on lybrate.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am male, 24 age suffering from piles since 1 year am using medicines but it going but again it coming in few days, sir is any permanent solution for it.

Homeopath, Howrah
There are degree in piles. First and second degree piles can be cured with medicines but the third degree which are protruding and not reverting back needs surgery. Inform with details as bleeding/ non bleeding, how many in no. Homoeopathy has good treatment for piles.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old girl. Unmarried. I often get headache. Not the normal headache. But something inside my brain. Such a pain. What can I do?

Alternative Medicine Specialist,
Sirasoolaiyadhi kutika dabur ayurvedic medicine 2 tabs 3 times a day fr 15 days. Review after 15 days.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Mine platelet count is always below 65000. I am already taking thyroxine 75. Is there any relation of my low platelet count with hypothyroidism. I also have varicose veins.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, There is no relation of Platelet count with Hypothyroidism Kindly get check your Platelet count in good Lab like Religare/ lal path also tell me TLC and Hb level Consult Physician for further Management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My urine colour is very yellow every day. How can we solve them it now? And I am not cause of any dease. Please give me a write answers thank-you.

Master in Psychology, MD - Ayurveda, Dems, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Few of the common reasons for yellow urination are jaundice less water intake over exertion urinary tract infection or it may be due to any drug effect like multivitamins etc. so it would be better to find out the cause first and then proceed for treatment.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi recently I got married everyday morning I am getting Breast pain why I am getting like that and even before marriage also Breast pain is there but will not get daily but after marriage now getting pain daily. Thanks in advance.

MBBS, DNB - Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
If it is jst before u get periods it is fibroadenosis which is due to mild hormonal imbalance .It is a kind of MPS. U can use Primrose oil capsules once a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, someone hitted me with iron rod on thighs, legs and on foot. In x-rays there is nothing but there is swelling on thighs and on leg too. So, what should I do now. I have to run in physical test on 21 april. Please help me

Dip. SICOT (Belgium), MNAMS, DNB (Orthopedics), MBBS
Orthopedist, Delhi
Hi thanks for your query. Normally soft tissue swelling may take 2-3 weeks to disappear and maybe even longer depending upon site and kind of injury. Anyways do intensive ice packs if it is an acute phase of injury, take short course of analgesics according to one which suits you, and do not indulge in heavy physical activity as of now, compressive bandages also help depending upon location of your injury. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. Thanks & regards Dr Akshay Kumar Saxena
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 22 year old, I haven't eat anything fuly since from past 4 days, I am suffering from teeth pain, I have taken pain killer tablets but it is not relieving the pain, what should I do know?

Dentist, Sangli
Felt very bad to hear that you didn't had proper meals for 4 days because of tooth pain. You need root canal treatment of tooth cavity for pain relief. I hope you will have pain relief and chewing capacity very soon.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am at 82 kgs with 175 cm, I want to reduce my Wight. Can you help me for reducing Wight lose.

PGDD, RD, Bachelor of Home Science
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Hye. In order to lose weight you must either eat sensibly and exercise to burn off calories. Eat as per the body's needs. Food that is not used to fuel the body is stored as fat. A major component of losing weight is to make smarter food choices. Here's how: limit non-nutritious foods, such as: sugar, honey, syrups and candy, pastries, donuts, pies, cakes and cookies, soft drinks, sweetened juices and alcoholic beverages cut down on high-fat foods by: choosing poultry, fish or lean red meat. Choosing low-fat cooking methods, such as baking, broiling, steaming, grilling and boiling. Avoiding high-fat snacks like chips and chocolate. Avoiding fried foods. Using less margarine and mayonnaise. Avoiding high-fat gravies, cream sauces and cream-based dishes. Eat a variety of foods, including: fruit and vegetables, whole grains, breads, cereal, rice and pasta, dairy products, such as low-fat or non-fat milk or yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese and low-fat cheese, protein-rich foods like chicken, fish, dals and legumes, or beans should be included in your diet. Change your eating habits: eat three balanced meals a day to help control your hunger. Watch portion sizes and eat small servings of a variety of foods. Choose low-calorie snacks. Eat only when you are hungry and stop when you are satisfied. Eat slowly and try not to perform other tasks while eating. Find other activities to distract you from food, such as walking, taking up a hobby or being involved in the community. Include regular exercise in your daily routine.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback


MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
yes sir it is bad for your heart. High cholesterol is a major risk factor for coronary heart disease, a cause of heart attacks, and reducing blood lipid levels lowers the cardiovascular risk.4 High levels of LDL lead to a build-up of cholesterol in the arteries, whereas HDL carries cholesterol to the liver for removal from the body.2 A build-up of cholesterol is part of the process that narrows arteries, called atherosclerosis, in which plaques form and cause restriction of blood flow.2 High cholesterol levels are a result of modifiable and non-modifiable risk factors. Two major risk factors, diet and exercise, are highly modifiable, meaning that something can be done to change these risk factors and reduce the likelihood of having high cholesterol.2 Limiting intake of fat in the diet helps manage cholesterol levels. In particular, it is helpful to limit foods that contain:2 Food sources of cholesterol Meat, cheese and egg yolks are sources of cholesterol. Cholesterol (from animal foods, such as egg yolks, meat and cheese) Saturated fat (found in some meats, dairy products, chocolate, baked goods, and deep-fried and processed foods) Trans fat (found in some fried and processed foods). Being overweight or obese can also lead to higher blood LDL levels, with regular exercise helpful in managing this risk factor.2 The primary causes of high cholesterol are genetic - very high LDL levels are found in the inherited condition familial hypercholesterolemia.5 Abnormal cholesterol levels may also be secondary to the following:5,6 Diabetes Liver or kidney disease Polycystic ovary syndrome Pregnancy and other conditions that increase levels of female hormones Underactive thyroid gland. Drugs that increase LDL cholesterol and decrease HDL cholesterol (progestins, anabolic steroids and corticosteroids).
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos bht no effect yet. Wha to do? Please help me.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Precautions for care of your hair *take nutritious healthy food *have regular vigorous physical exercise so that blood circulation reaches hair follicles and nourishes the hair. *avoid mental stress and smoking and such unhealthy habits. *use warm or cold water for bath and not very hot water. * hard water is harmful. Boiling will reduce hardness. * when the hair is wet, it is weaker and don't rub too much with towel. * use wide toothed comb so that there is no pulling pressure on the hair. *your usual hair dye has large doses of ammonia, which changes hair texture, dries out the scalp and almost leads to hair fall. Natural products like shikakai and amla are better than chemical compositions of manufactured shampoos. *hair fall, dandruff and tendency for gray hair are dependent on several factors. We have good treatment in homoeopathy without causing adverse effects. These medicines are given internally, promote healthy growth of hair and prevent hair fall. Take homoeopathic medicine acid phos 30 twice daily and give feedback after 20 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm in love with a divorcee. I want to marry her as we do share a good bonding & relationship. But I am worried about my future sex life and about my children. Her previous relationship lasted for 10 years & she don't have any kid from that relationship so because of this reason she got divorced. Presently we are enjoying good relation physically & mentally but just worried about future uncertainties like Hiv. I mean if we have unsafe sex can I come in contact with this disease. If I have safe sex how can we have kids. I'm very confused Please do advice me in this please. She is 9 years elder to me her age is 31 years.

MBBS, MCCEE, Fellowship in Sexual Medicine
Sexologist, Jaipur
You are bit confused. One side you do not want to leave her. Other side worried of hiv. Get test done and everything will be clear. Also if she has problems in getting pregnant. Then talk to her and today there are many ways by which you can get pregnancy and that can be done. Since you like her so much then do not think much and after the test marry her.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My right leg is suffering from pain. I had a operation on my left leg 3 year before on an accident. Give me a solution for this pain.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take arnica 30 - twice daily for next 7 days. Do hot compresses. If this does not helps you then do a x-ray of the affected area.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from fever since two days I just used many medicine's for cure. But I didn't found the solution.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take paracetamol 500mg, one tablet sos upto a maximum of three tablets daily after food 2. Cold sponging sos 3. Drink plenty of water 4. Take rest 4. If no relief do blood examination like esr, cbc, widal/ typhidot test, blood for mp/malaria antigen and dengue antigen (ns1) test, urine re/me after consulting physician and follow the advice and treatment
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed