Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deshpande V RajakumarYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from severe head aches as soon as I get up in the morning. The ache starts in my occipital region and it spreads to the frontal region within few hours. It is sure not migraine. But why do I keep suffering from it?
I am suffering from shaking and/or tremor in my right arm and hand, including many mouth. I am also experiencing strange tongue movements. I can't control it. My tongue is feeling like pins and needles and occasionally goes numb. Im bipolar so I take meds: Geodon- 60mg 2x's daily. And lithium carbonate-600mg 2x's daily. I've missed three periods and have zero libido. I have HORRIBLE acne on my face. I can't sleep but a few hours a night. I have muscle weakness. Also have bright green diarrhea. I don't have insurance. And don't know what to do. Where should I start? Any ideas as to what could be wrong? Thank you, Dana Smith.
My mother is having tingling sensation in feet. I think this is side effect for oral chemo she takes post medication for multiple myloma.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition.
Dear Sir, I am a 21 year old. I have been suffering from migraine since I was a child. Is there any treatment for this? I have consulted various doctors and I couldn't find a long term relief rather than a short term relief. So what should I do next? I was aware of certain injunction for reducing pain but I couldn't find as it was unavailable in the market. Usually migraine last upto 2.5 days.
I am 63 years old male having mild diabetes but very much under contro through medication and regular exercise. I am getting numbness on my left toes during morning walk of late. It subsides after 15-20 minutes or immediately on resting. I was treated for sciatica few years ago. Please suggest long lasting remedy for my problem which persists even while standing continuously for more than half an hour.
What is the home remedy for migraine, I usually got to have a back head pain and when I consulted I was told to have migraine.
Meri mom ko migrane ki problem h .wo iska tratment approx 1 year kra chuki h phir v unko dard rehta h sr me. To Dr. .ne Naxdom 500 khane k liye bola h .iska koi permanent ilaj h ki nhi .unka pain ok ho jaye .plz reply kre. Unko kbhi right ,kbhi left me pain rehta h.
it is been Found in the recent study that Women who suffer from Migraine headaches have 50 to 60 percent headache episodes when going through Peri - menopausal and menopausal time periods