Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
I am 21 years old. I have lot of stage fear. Once I stand on stage for presentation my hands and legs start shivering. How to avoid this.
I am 55 years old.I have pain in my right arm.My right thumb gets numb and a bit swollen if I keep my hand hanging.The pain is twitching needles kinds.The TSH level is 7.34.Blood sugar fasting is 97 mg/dl
His head is paining since 3 years sometimes it pains a lot doctors ary saying that he has a migraine or something.
I am suffering from anxiety. One of my symptoms is head shaking when I concentrate or making eye contact with another person. Due to this I Can not attend AnY interview. How long will iT take to disappear. Am having arip mt 5.lithosun, pramipexole. Actually I Do not have this symptom before having medication. When I start arip mt and discontinue prodep I began to feel my head is very heavy and shaking too. In the past my doctor advice me to take arip mt instead of prodep. I used prodep for more than 3 week. Suddenly I stopped iT and took arip mt. Is it a problem. Is it curable. How long will iT take? please help me. My other symptoms are heart racing, lip tension, shivering hands and legs, face become hot . And I never had head shaking. Is head shaking due to the side effect of medication.
I am a epileptic patient. Had 3 seizures of history, all were due to lack of sleep and weakness. Then started with oxcarbazepine 300 one in morning and two at night and frisium 5 bd, docs stopped frisium 5 3years back. Its been six years since I started the medicine. I didn't had any history of seizure after I started medicine. How long do I need to continue the medicine?
I am 19 years old. My blood pressure is also normal but my fingers are vibrating. Normally they don't vibrate but when I open my palm they start vibrating. please give me suggestion about this.
I usually get shivering of hands in presence of someone near to me. I won't get much shivering when I am alone. Specially during writing. Is there any treatment.
I am having severe headache sometimes and the pain happens like heartbeat and also eyes also hurt too much and feel heaviness in my brain. So what's the problem with my brain I am having?
My mother'age is 55. She suffering from migraine since 10 year back.? What is the accurate treatment for it.
I am taking Eptoin 100mg tablet everyday for the last 4 years for Epilepsy. For the last 4 years I didn't have any Epilepsy. Now can I stop taking this tablet? Please advise.
My mom is suffering from stroke for 8 years and her left side entire body is affected. Due to stroke she will not be able to feel anything in that side. She is taking medications regularly. For last 1 week she is feeling bad pain in the left side of her body. What's the reason and to cure it?
Met with a two wheeler road accident about a year back, had severe head injury,went under surgery and under medication(Keppra 750 mg) for the past one year and not to stop for another two years, advised not to drive any vehicle and not to travel, restricted movements affects regular routine life and earnings, making me to go under depression and questioning why should I am alive and why I got rescued
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored.