Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. Deshpande V RajakumarYour feedback matters!
I feeling numbness in my finger. Mainly when you woke up but also in other times. What is the cause?
My mother is sugar patient and she is suffering from a nerve pain at her wrist, we did everything but cant stop the pain, please help. Her age is 46.
Symptoms of my giddiness are like whenever I turn or move my head right left front or backward immediately I feel like everything is moving particularly while lying on the bed or moving either side. At first time headache was there but now neck pain will be there sometimes. After a gap of 10 or 15 days it affects me like that. It started from past two months.
Hello sir my cousin is suffering from hypothyroid and her thyroid level is 8.741 and she is taking thyronome 125 mg earlier she was taking 100 mg same medicine but now doctor has suggest to change the medicine and she is gaining weight alot she is suffering it from last 3 years and she has migraine also sometimes she get faint due pain from migraine Please suggest.
I am suffering from migraine from 2009. Sometimes the pain is very severe and unbearable. Please help me out with a permanent cure for it.
I have a symptoms of migraine what should I do to recover myself from this prmlm please help me out.
I am 28 years old man. My height is 5'6' and weight is 60 kg. My bp is low and sugar is normal. Three years ago my hand had cut down in knife huge blood flow. Suddenly I felt senseless. In recent's 3 years when feel some pain and outcome blood in my bodies. I lose my sense. I visited neurologist and cardiologist they suggested me few test which is eeg, ecg, and mri, these test are normal. Then I appoint to psychologist he provide me one medicine zaptra 25. Still now I continue this medicine. I feel this not cure it. So what can I do please suggest.?
I am 28 years old male, suffering from migraine since 6 years. I have consulted many neuro doctors and gone thru all types of head scanning and found nothing in scan report. I'm taking the prescribed medicines regularly but didn't see any improvement. Request you to suggest me what should I do next.
I have more than one type of headache – are they all migraines? What about sinus headache? Are there any vitamins or supplements that help with headache?
Hi doctor. My wife has got pregnancy. Now she is 1 month 10 days pregnant. She is suffering from severe headache. She can't have good sleep in day & night. Last month she was diagnosed and result is migraine. Now she is suffering with same. So, what medication and home remedies should be taken to control migraine without any problem to baby.
Hello Sir/madam, I am an employee I have one problem. 20 days back I suddenly fell down and its just like fits type reaction occurred in that time but its first time before not occurred. My cousins control me and taken me to hospital and I do not remember that time what I do. I wake up I am in hospital and I take medicines and relaxed 1 hour. My age 23, before I was not trouble this type (like fits type) of conditions. Its happened before day I do not sleep because of work. So please give the suggestion what it happened my doubt is to be its a FITS or any other. I want to clarify for before treatment take.
Hi My grandfather had Parkinson's at the age of 73. Unki buddhi kharab ho gayi thisWoh maid ko ched dete hai. Unka dimaag kharab ho gaya tha. Unka character thoda loose ho gaya tha. Now my father has also got Parkinson's I hope this character kharab hona is not caused by the medicines of Parkinson's n it is not symptomatology of Parkinson's. N the above symptoms r common in old agePlease give me positive responses.
Hello sir, in one month my left side head is fil heavy and some pain in? I think I am suffer from migraine. Please treatment of my migraine pain.
Sir Pranam, I am male of 63 Yrs and with Hypertension and Non diabetic. During early May this year I had a heart attack diagnose due to Sleep apnea. Since then I have lost confidence in myself. I am not driving two wheeler due to a fear and lack of confidence but prior to the heart attack, I used to ride at least 10 K> Per day. Now I am on deplatt CV 20. My memory has also playing and I forget very fast.
Ageing is not the only factor that brings hearing impairment. The causes are many. Certain medications, continuous exposure to loud noise, genetic involvement, injury and some medical conditions may cause hearing loss.
But if you think that you are facing hearing issues, then these symptoms should raise an alarm for you to see an ENT specialist:
- You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
- Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
- You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
- You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
- Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.