Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DermendraYour feedback matters!
I had cesarean on 7 April, today m feeling pain on right side of stomach (just above the scar. What is this? Is this anything serious tell me.
What is symptoms of malaria, and if the malaria is positive so the how increased the plate in harmonious.
Male, 22 years old. Having serious neck pain since a week when I work in my computer desk. Need help.
deep thinking and disappointing alot there is nooo freedom to eat n sleep and over thinking always plzzz give me valuable suggestion?
My age is 19. I am regularly feeling of stuck in throat, acid in throat, breathlessness sometimes, nerves stiffness in throat and pain in behind the chest, scapular region. Is it normal or not or what can I do?
My age is 19 years and I m have a problem of night fall three to four times in a week and I feel very unhealthy please suggest some medicine.
I have severe mouth ulcers above portion of tongue. It is paining allot I am not able to eat or drink having mild fever .3-4 ulcers full red and painful.
One doctor told me that std like hiv will occur. After protected sex also. Means me nd my gf had protected sex during her periods nd doctor told me that hiv can occur. Is this right?
A dysfunction which hampers the physical intimacy of a man with his partner, which is often caused due to both psychological and physiological reasons is commonly known as premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation of psychological origin can be treated easily if identified with the exact cause as this may differ from one individual to other with their personal past experience.
Premature ejaculation is classified into two types based upon the occurrence
- Primary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to have primary premature ejaculation if he never ever had withheld his ejaculation for at least two minutes. He might have never had any history of satisfactory sexual attempts in his life time.
- Secondary premature ejaculation: A person is considered to come under secondary premature ejaculation type if he had previous history of successful sexual attempts with ejaculation lasting for longer period of time. In this case premature ejaculation may be caused because of any trauma, systemic disease condition or any strong negative sexual experience.
1. There is wide variety reasons behind premature ejaculation in a man and this varies from one individual to the other. The most common cause in adolescence is the fear. They might attempt to complete the masturbation before they get caught from their parents, friends or elders. Frequent attempts of such masturbation become a habit in later life and leads to premature ejaculation.
2. The most common cause for adults and men above the age of 50 – 60 is the systemic diseases like diabetes mellitus, hypertension and neurological disorders. This affects the control of ejaculation and makes the male even impotent. Smoking is also another cause for this premature ejaculation
3. Stress and anxiety can also lead to premature ejaculation. Performance anxiety or previous bitter experience of sex may also affect the present event of sex and that anxiousness may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
4. Usage of drugs both narcotic or even therapeutic drugs may lead to the development of premature ejaculation.
5. Since premature ejaculation is a common problem that affects the sexual life of both partners there are several remedial measures available to overcome this premature ejaculation. This condition needs much psychological counselling than the therapeutic treatment.
Consuming too much alcohol can cause people a lot of problems like nausea and headache. Additionally, it can also mess up with your bowel movements and affects your motions by giving you loose motions or constipation. Alcohol hinders digestion, causes dehydration and drying out, discourages glucose metabolism and compromises the working of the central and peripheral nervous systems. The combined effect of these components is the primary reason for chronic constipation, identified with alcohol misuse.
Here are a few reasons why and how alcohol can mess up with your poop:
- Dehydration: Alcohol tends to dehydrate the body almost as much as a session in a sauna does. That is the reason your mouth feels so dry the next morning. Once your body gets dehydrated, it works extra minutes to recover the liquids and electrolytes from any place it can find them, including from the substance of your stomach. Accordingly, stools become dry, hard and difficult to pass.
- Powerlessness to move bowels: Alcohol smothers intestinal peristalsis and kills the urge to move your bowels. For the same reason, it kills your decision making ability. Inability to move your bowel when you want, expands, impacts and solidifies the already dried out stools until it gets too difficult to go out without straining and subjecting yourself to anorectal harm. These are the two issues that usually precede chronic constipation.
- Loss of electrolytes: Alcohol causes loss of electrolytes that are vital to hold dampness in the poop. Eg. Sodium and potassium. Water maintenance in the body and stools requires sodium and potassium, the minerals known as electrolytes. These are not stored in the body for the same prolonged way as calcium or magnesium and they require constant replenishment. Since alcohol stimulates urination and regularly causes diarrhea and nausea, these minerals are rapidly lost.
- Occupies digestion: Alcohol in excess causes extreme vomiting that encourages the majority of the above conditions. Liquor hinders stomach absorption and causes deferred stomach emptying. This condition is known as gastroparesis. After around 8 to 10 hours inside the stomach, undigested proteins begin to spoil. This can lead to loss of appetite and the inability to eat proper meals.
- Diarrhea: Alcohol affects your glucose level to such a degree that it might bring about loss of bowel capacity control and result in loose bowels, with symptoms like vomiting and nausea. Just like sometimes the knees go powerless on you from an excessive amount of alcohol, so does your bowel movement. In turn, diarrhea and vomiting are caused due to excess intake of alcohol may bring about serious irritation of the whole GI tract and digestive system, and fester in the body for quite a while. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.