Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DentalkraftYour feedback matters!
I have gingivitis problem in my teeth. I get done my teeth scaling nd now I am having a anti bacterial mouthwash. I also take saline water gargelling 3 to 4 tyms a day. Bt still whenever I eat something hard then it starts bleeding. Nd the smell of my saliva stinks. please suggest me what to do. Nd how much tym it will take to cure.
I am 14 year old having trouble with many things like yellow teeth, pimple and etc, I wanted to know a solution for all of these problems. I am male and one more thing will I get some money.
Dear Doctor I am having a problem from my mouth getting bad smell. So please kindly advice me what i have to do for this ?
My left maxillary central incisor is displaced and it seems that the the teeth is gradually coming forward and gap has been formed between both side of the teeth. Today I consulted a local doctor and after having x-ray of teeth, it is found it is due to bone loss. Doctor told me that the teeth has to be removed .I mean really afraid and confused. Please give any good suggestion.
I am a 38 years old female and i am suffering from bad tooth ache. So what would you suggest me to do?
Hello there. From last few days I am having nasal congestion and fever, I am taking medicines but from yesterday I am having high sensitive teeth. Both upper jaw and lower jaw. Plzz assist. Thanx.
Please tell me about type of braces. My marriage is next year. And my teeth look ugly. Please tell how it can be adjusted.
Dear dr, Im having cavity in 1 teeth and getting pus from that teeth .in tat teeth a bulge will form If I poke tat pus will come. After tat it will be normal. After 1 or 2 weeks again tat bulge will form. Im planning to remove tat teeth. Is tat pus is because of cavity or it may leads to any problem. At tat time there will be head ache and jaw pain. Will tat pus spreads to other parts like face brain etc. Pls advice.
I'm a 21 years old male and I have tooth fracture today while eating. What does it mean? And got an cavity Like thing on tooth.
Dear sir/ mam I am suffering from my teeth. I feel sensitivity when we take water. Also there is a whole in between the teeth. Please suggest me. Thanks with regards.
I have some dental problem that is my teeth is not white. please tell me the way to clean the teeth.
As start of summer season my ulcer (chala) in mouth and tongue arise every year it is very uncomfortable situation even not able to talk comfortably tried -(tried Alum and local medicine) after certain interval it arose during summer season please suggest some precautions I think it related to digestion what can I do avoid it in future.
Not only do guava leaves relieve pain in the mouth, but a guava leaf can be ground up and used as a toothpaste to relieve sensitivity, as well as cure bad breath associated with gingivitis.
Sir my front teeth is not pure white its has something yellow lines till half of teeth. please tells how can I get my white and shiny teeth.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.