Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Deivasikamani NYour feedback matters!
I can't sex long time.In one minute I get loss my sperms. Which medicine help me. I want improve my sex time.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello sir, I am 27 years old getting married next month having problem in erection due to habit of Menstruation's daily is any medicine available to get rid of this.
I am 50 years old male. I am very worried because my sexual desire and tension of the organ is reduced drastically. Kindly help me.
I am usama. I have a personal problem. I am a bachelor. I used to masturbate once in a week. But I have timing problem. I just want to ask how to increase timing and how to enjoy more while masturbation. Please help me.
My 6 years old boy is suffering from running nose since last 3 months. Please suggest suitable tests.
She is suffering from sinus. Is there any kind of medicine that stops sinus for permanently? Plzz help me for this.
I have a friend who is homosexual, how can I help him to develop his attraction towards an opposite sex?
My left ear is block from last 10 days & a sound of tee tee is coming from last three days (I used pencil to unblock). Its very embracing please help. I am taking althrocin from yesterday with Prednisolone 10mg.
My thighs and feet are swollen for the last 6 months. I am 65 years of age and diabetic. The diabetes is not all that troublesome now But the inside of the knees pain and do not bend I am under allopathic treatment but results are slow.
Hello sir I am suffered from stomach problem I have scanned ultrasound scan report is normal and my endoscopy report was ANTRAL gastritis my blood report normal urine report normal DOCTOR SUGGEST TABLETS I have used but not solve this problem my stomach was after eating dehrea (motion) and bloating and nausea what is my problem how to solve my problem fastly plzz help me sir/madam.
Am 27 years old I have some problem. Sperm automatically its coming out in the night time? And its coming out very short time. Kindly solve my problem. What I have to do?
I have migraine. Can't tolerate more headache. Doc gave me medicines but i am afraid of its side effects. What should I do?
I am 18 years old. It is been 4 month before I fall asleep I jerk. My EEG was abnormal, but last year I did a Brain MRI it was normal, do I need another Brain MRI.
I am 36 suffering from erectile dysfunction. I am having 2kids. When I got up in morning 80 percent I found my pens erected but when I want to have sex I am unable to get erection. This problem I was facing from past 4 years. Kindly help? Or let me know some good medicine after having which I can enjoy gud Sex and erection for several hours?
Heartburn is a common symptom experienced by many people, but is often overlooked as indigestion. Besides making you uncomfortable, this can be a sign of a much bigger health problem. While the occasional heartburn can be treated with antacids, chronic heartburn can be a sign of gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) or acid reflux.
Here are three important reasons you should not ignore heartburn
- It can promote tooth decay: The acid regurgitated might not necessarily stop in the esophagus. It can often also make its way into your mouth. When this happens frequently it can promote tooth decay and wear out enamel. This can also leave your mouth with a sour taste. Acid reflux induced tooth erosion can easily be prevented by the early treatment of acid reflux,but in most cases is noticed only after the damage has been done.
- It can cause cancer of the esophagus: Chronic acid reflux that persists for years can lead to changes in the cells of the esophagus. This can lead to a cancerous condition known as Barrett's esophagus. The condition has no other symptoms can if left untreated can develop into cancer of the esophagus. Women are at a higher risk of this form of cancer than men. Though esophageal cancer is relatively rare, it is not something to be trifled with. The survival rate of esophageal cancer is very low in comparison to other forms of cancer. Only 15-20% patients live longer than 5 years after this condition is diagnosed.
- It can lead to breathing problems: Heartburn is caused by stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. If it is inhaled after regurgitation, it can worsen asthmatic conditions and pneumonia. At the same time, treating acid reflux with medication like PPIs can also increase the risk of pneumonia as it can promote bacterial growth and suppress coughing. Thus, when consulting a doctor for acid reflux treatment ensure that you mention any existing asthmatic conditions so that you can be treated with your lung functioning in mind.
In addition, acid reflux can also impact a person's health and quality of life. To prevent heartburn people often find themselves avoiding certain foods. This can impact their social lives and in turn make them withdrawing into themselves. A person's sleep can also be affected by heartburn. Hence, it is important to treat heart burn as early as possible and not wait for it to become a chronic problem.