Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthi MithunYour feedback matters!
I am 54 years old man. 2 years back I had pain in my left thigh. I could walk and run but on rotating or twisting the leg it would pain. X-ray indicated all normal. It was not localized at specific point on thigh. Doctors gave pain killers which I avoided. Pain was bearable. Since I travel by bus frequently, I presumed it could be because of that. The pain in thigh remand for a year moving from one spot to other by an inch only ( or can be said could not find specific point of pain on thigh). Suddenly one fine morning I had shooting pain on my right arm. I took pain killer that day and after 2-3 hours it vanished but next day the pain started on my left arm - bearable. This pain continued for few months. There was no pain in thigh. Now there is no visible pain any where but if I press with fingers the left toe (foot)in the top middle I feel sweet pain. This is for the past one month. Changed the shoes as well as wear loose shoes but slight pain is their. Bus travel is continuing. What is it all about. I believe some nerve get pressed behind my neck while travelling as I lean my neck on the back of the seat. Please give your advise.
When ever I am travelling by flight my ear pains a lot. It almost killing me .after a day became normal. How to prevent the pain.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hii am suffering from dengue, thanks to Almighty the platelets count increases to 1.2L.can you please tell the dieting that I should have to maintain.
I have very little hairs on my chest and my friends tease me that you would weak in sex ,suggest me.
I had joint pain after fever. Now fewer is gone but No relief in Joint pains & swelling even there is no fever is there any medication for this.
My heart beat goes above 100 some times when I am exhausted or tired. What should I do for it to lower down on daily basis?
I have very less growth of mustache and beard. I am almost 25 and still I am looking like a kid. Kindly help me with a treatment which I can undergo to get it right.
For PCOS the key concept is to have low glycemic index diet. There is no specific diet that can prevent or treat pcos. So only eating well and being active and also exercise can help you for manage complications of pcos, and also lower the long term risks of diabetes and heart disease. Best diet plan for pcos should be high in fiber and low in fat and most importantly low in carbohydrates. These concepts should always be used in online diet for pcos.
Choose better fats for your healthy diet:
Best online diet plan should have low glycemic index. More trans and saturated fat in your food can lead to over weight gain, high cholesterol and also high bold pressure. Best pcos dietitian in india suggests instead of these bad fats, choose little amounts of healthy saturated fats, and it’s found in vegetable oil olive oil and nuts. Take 2-3 tbsp of healthy fats each day. Best pcos diet plan should have low carbohydrates. So we should suggest that what best diet plan for pcos should have and what bets diet plan for pcos should not have.
Best pcos dietitian diet plan suggest to increase fiber in your diet:
Best online diet plan suggests that eating more fiber can help you maintaining your blood sugar and cholesterol. And it’s also helps make you feel full. Fiber helps weight control. There is some tips for choose high-fiber food:
• fruits (pears, oranges, figs, apple, kiwi) mandatory food for pcos diet plan.
• green vegetables (peas, spinach, squash and broccoli)
• whole grains (oats, brown rice, whole wheat, barley) in pcod diet plan.
• legumes (lentils, chickpeas, soybeans and beans)
• cereals made with wheat bran in pcos online diet plan
• whole grain oats include in your dinner or breakfast in pcos diet plan.
• nuts and seeds (almonds, flax, sunflower seeds)
Best online diet plan says enjoy protein in your diet:
Protein is also like fiber helps you feel full for longer. So you have to eat protein-rich food in your diet. There also great way to control your weight. You can include in your diet such as chicken, turkey, fish and in vegetarian you can choose soya, nuts, seeds, legumes. Low fat yogurt and milk is also good source of protein. In best pcod diet plan to lower the suger level these concepts are very necessary.
Be active for your healthy life:
Do at least 1 ½ hours exercise every day. Even if you don’t want to lose your weight, exercise can help control your cholesterol level, blood sugar and blood pressure and lower risk of heart disease and diabetes.
I have got married recently. But I don't get necessary erection for penetrations. And if I am able to penetrate (which is very rare) .my penis become soft before ejaculations. But when I am watching porn I got necessary erection. Please help. If possible I want to increase size of penis.
Sir my height is not increasing and I waited so much and taken many type of powder, what should I do.
Sir, I am 25 years old now and I got married 2 months back, 2 years back I have taken one anesthasia injection for my apendix surgery. Now am getting back pain. And I used to travel by byke atleast 30km per day. Kindly let me know how to prevent this, is there any excersice I need to do ?
I am suffering from the yellow teeth the age of 14. I am very serious about this matter. I had been suffering this from the age of 10. Please doctor help me. Thankyou.
Hello Dr. I am 41 male and for the last five year I am on medication for BPH and doing fine. Just few days back Dr. advised me for Ultrasound of Abdomen. Every thing comes out normal except it showed partially distended Urinary Bladder and but off course enlarged prostate. Also apart from Prostate and partially distended bladder there is something fatty infiltration of liver mentioned. My Dr. Says its OK and there is nothing to worry about. Kindly suggest.
Enhance your smile with #lip #augmentaion #surgery:
Do you want to improve the appearance of your lips? plump lips often improve self-confidence. We at #southdelhicosmeticclinic have many #cosmeticprocedures, to improve the appearance, reduce fine lines and #wrinkles around of your #lips #lipaugmentation can enhance and improve your #naturallook https://goo. Gl/ngnvn