Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Doctor im suffering from sinus and not getting help from doctors they are taking me pills but they are not working so I want to know that how can I cure myself.
I am 56 years old. Since last 1 month I am feeling a soar like some obstacle in my throat? Advice on Cause and medicine sought.
He bleeding in right side nose last four day we check in ent hospital also they suggest tables but still bleeding not yet stop. What reaction for bleeding how can we stop bleeding any help us.
Sir today morning when I got I found little bit blood traces in sputum I dont have cough and that was I guess it came from nose area to mouth little blood traces was there and I am a smoker since 2 years please tell me is it any cancer symptoms and this came only one 1 time after that I checked sputum no blood was present please help me.
Hi. I hav dandruff. It passing to my ear also. When I touch my ear some particle is coming bt not much. I dnt have hitching much. Have lot of hairfall. please suggest me a good shampoo.
Hello doctor I am 30 year old man I have nose bleeding problem last two days what should I do please tell me.
I have small perforation in the eardrum of right ear. Please suggest a best treatment so that I can hear perfectly.
Vertigo is a medical condition where the affected person feels that the world or surrounding environment is spinning or moving. It is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, sweating and having problems in walking steadily. Moving your head worsens this condition. An illusion of movement is observed.
Vertigo arises from several conditions. There are mainly two types of Vertigo:
Peripheral Vertigo: This is the most common vertigo and is caused often due to a problem in the balance mechanism of the inner ear. The causes include:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: Being one of the common causes of vertigo, BPPV occurs due to certain head movements when standing up or bending over. The attacks are short, powerful and recurrent in nature. Nausea is also accompanied. A feeling of lightheadedness and despaired balance is observed after the attack. Fragments of calcium carbonate crystals are broken off from the channel linings present in the inner ear. These fragments cause the problem by getting into the ear fluid canals, and certain head movement sweeps them across the canal causing vertigo.
- Head Injury: Vertigo develops due to head injuries, and the symptoms are similar to that of dizziness.
- Labyrinthitis: It is an infection in the inner ear, which causes the labyrinth of the ear to get inflamed. The labyrinth controls our hearing and balance. An inflammation causes it to send different information than the other, normal ear. This conflict causes vertigo. Such vertigo can be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, loss of hearing and ear pain.
- Vestibular Neuronitis: This is a condition pertaining to the inner ear, which causes inflammation of the nerve which connects the labyrinth to the brain. The condition arises from viral infections. Nausea and vomiting are observed, and this condition leads to vertigo.
- Meniere's Disease: This rare condition in the inner ear causes severe vertigo along with hearing loss and aural fullness. Meniere's disease prompts sudden vertigo attacks with nausea and vomiting.
Central Vertigo: Central vertigo arises from problems in the cerebellum of the brain and brainstem. Causes include:
- Sclerosis, a condition which affects the central nervous system
- Acoustic neuroma, a type of brain cancer growing on the acoustic nerve
- Brain tumors, stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Certain medications
Treatment of vertigo depends on the cause and on the extent of symptoms. Labyrinthis and vestibular neuronitis are cured by vestibular rehabilitation and medication. BBVV is treated using a process called the Epley maneuver. Meniere's disease is cured by modes of dietary restriction, medication, treating tinnitus and treating hearing loss. Generally, curing the cause of vertigo helps in healing the disorder.
Vertigo is caused by different reasons and factors and rectification of these factors helps in the treatment of vertigo.
I am a married female wid a son of abt 4 years old. I am 34. I hv throat pain fr abt a year. My ESR is 30. Typhi h is positive to 160. My TSH is 5.73.These days I am feeling extremely fatigued. Specially knees n legs below knees r all d time fatigued. Pain in throat and legs and lower back. Kindly suggest smthng.
Hello, I am suffering from sinus since last three days. What are the remedy to overcome sinus and is there any medicine that can cure it?
I am 28 years old and having pain in my neck since 4 to 5 months. Sometimes I feel dizzy. I think its spondylosis. What should I do?
I always have problem of cough in my head due to this l found swelling in my tonsil. Tell me the home remedies so I can get rid of it. Or any homeopathic medicine to get rid off fully.
A broken nose is any crack or fracture in the bony portion of the nose. This is usually a result of external trauma.
Nasal fractures are often cited as the most common type of facial fracture, accounting for approximately half of all facial fractures in several studies.
Broken Nose Causes:
Common sources of trauma include the following:
Motor vehicle accidents
In children, nasal fractures are most commonly due to falls.
Broken Nose Symptoms:
Tenderness when touching the nose
Swelling of the nose or face
Bruising under the eyes (black eye)
Deformity of the nose (crooked nose)
Pain and difficulty breathing out of the nostrils
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.