Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak V RaoYour feedback matters!
One of my friend complaining that, breast discharges yellow color liquid after squeezing them. Is this serious?
we blessed a baby girl on November 26th, 2013 in CMC hospital Vellore. After delivery the same day night I got affected with rheumatology and from there onwards am continuously taking medicines. Fol -5, Zempred and HCQS tablets. Today I have confirmed am conceiving by doing Pregtest. Kindly suggest can I continue my pregnancy or not. If continuing by taking the above medicines is that will affect the baby growth? Kindly help me in this.
The discharge of semen during sleep usually as a result of erotic dreams is called nocturnal emission. It is also called “wet dreams” or “night falls”. It is not just boys who get these wet dreams. Even girls and women can have erotic dreams as a result of pent-up sexual desires, which may lead to orgasms during sleep. Wet dreams are quite natural when it happens once or twice in a month. on the other hand it needs medical attention.
There are multiple reasons give for nocturnal emissions. The most common seems to be that the body was partly designed for nocturnal emissions because a man needs to ejaculate from time to time even when he is not sexually active. it is natural way or releasing sexual tension. More specifically, nocturnal emissions are stimulated only from the brain. They happen when a man is actually dreaming (which is not all the time while he is sleeping!). Nocturnal emissions can happen regardless of the type of dream although these dreams are usually sexual.
Homoeopathic Management in Gynecological Disorders
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health: Homoeopathy can offer good health to women in all stage of their Lives from infancy through old age. It is beneficial for the full range of emotional, mental and physical problems that a woman is likely to experience, and can help her through the transitional and developmental milestones of her life.
During the teen years homoeopathy can helps with the hormonal changes of puberty and the acne that often appears at this time, but primarily it can assist with the emotional upheavals, which frequently occur as little girls make the transition to womanhood.
Later in life when a woman gets pregnant, or has a hard time conceiving (homoeopathy can helps with problems of infertility), it can assist with difficulties frequently encountered, such as morning sickness and depression. By treating the mother during pregnancy and making her as healthy as she can be, we can insure that the baby will be born healthy and free of inherited diseases. By treating throughout pregnancy, we also assist the mother to go through childbirth safely and joyfully.
The homoeopathy healing art is beneficial in helping women overcome the effects of hormonal shock to the system, can occur after a difficult birth ,abortion, hysterectomy, and the use of birth control pills.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can be used to treat many common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menstrual cycles, hormone imbalances, and pre-menstrual syndrome. Because of its emphasis on treating the whole patient on a physical, mental and emotional level, it is ideally suited for homoeopathic remedies w+ by stimulating the body’s healing system to regain a sense of balance, problems involving hormonal imbalances respond well to homoeopathic treatment.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for women:
Homoeopathic remedies are completely non-toxic and without side-effects. Hence, they can safely be ingested during pregnancy when other types of medicines cannot be freely prescribed. Further, when the mother is homeopathically treated during pregnancy, the foetus is also being treated. Since treatment is constitutional and nct symptomatic, both mother and child will be healthier, ensuring an Easier pregnancy and delivery.
Ideally, both parents should be treated before the baby is conceived as remedies act very deeply, right down to the genetic level. For example, a woman who has two children with cleft lips will be able to have a Third normal child if given the correct homoeopathic treatment before conceiving the child.
Regarding post-partum depression, much misery can be alleviated by homoeopathic treatment; remedies work quickly and effectively in cases.
Homoeopathy offers a safe and effective solution to the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause compared to HRT which has been found to cause many side effects ranging from nausea and varicose veins to strokes and cancer.
Many women suffer to the personality. Further, many women suffer from low-esteem in our male dominant world. Homoeopathic treatment strengthens the life force and enables the woman to have a stronger sense of self. The patient becomes more stable emotionally, more confident and independent. In many cases, there can be a dramatic change for the better.
What conditions can be treated-
Almost any affliction! Many examples are listed under categories below. The rest of page will highlight several conditions through remedy descriptions.
- Physical- anemia, chloasma (skin pigmentation), chronic fatigue, constipation, cystitis, genital warts, gestational diabetes, growths, hemorrhage, herpes, hot flashes, IBS, incontinence, insufficient, breast milk, mastitis, morning sickness, osteoporosis, piles, PM, poor libido, prolapsed, recovery from surgery, tendency to miscarriage, thrush, thyroid imbalance, vaginal infections, varicose veins.
- Emotional- anger, disappointed love, fright, guilt, grief, irritability, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder (eg after sexual abuse), weepiness.
- Mental- anxiety, depression, eating disorders, fears eg of flying, having a deformed baby, low confidence, obsessive- compulsive behavior, pessimism, post- partum depression, sleep disturbances, stage fright, timidity.
Premenstrual Syndrome: When treating a patient for PMS ( pre-menstrual syndrome), the homoeopathic practitioner will select the most appropriate remedy that covers the range of symptoms experienced. These include fluid retention , breast tenderness, headaches, irritability, weepiness, mood swings.
- Homoeopathic treatment is also effective in treating problems associated with menstruation- heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, painful periods, absent periods, etc. It is quite common for women who have experienced debilitating menstrual cramps for many years to have pain- free menstrual cycles after treatment.
- Homeopathy is commonly used to treat uterine fibroids, and homeopathic treatment may prevent the need for a hysterectomy.
- Symptoms of menopause also respond to homeopathy- hot flushes, insomnia, mood swings. See the section on homeopathy during menopause for more information.
- Homeopathy can also be used to treat infertility conditions. Homeopathy can also help couples conceive even when there is no know medical reason for the infertility.
- The range of conditions that may be treated with homeopathy is very wide, and includes cystitis, migraines, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, eczema, hay fever, bladder infections, gallstones or kidney stones, respiratory ailments etc.
- In addition, homeopathic treatment is safe and effective pregnancy. It can help with symptoms of morning sickness, heartburn, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- Increasing numbers of women are making use of homeopathy during labour and childbirth, and homeopathic treatment can be very helpful after delivery, or during breast- feeding
- Homeopathy is truly a friend to women. It is a comprehensive system of medicine which is able to meet the needs to people in all facets of their lives, and through all of life’s transitions. By strengthening the immune system and helping to balance the mind and the emotions, homeopathy can help women achieve the higher purposes of their lives, and feel their very best.
- Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a safe and natural, as well as complete system of medicine, especially those wanting to take more responsibility for their own health. Homeopathy can be used to treat most illnesses- whether chronic, acute, or first aid.
How much time it will take to heal the stitch after caesarian section? I am having pain even after 3 months after c section. What should I do?
I am 34 9 week pregnant but I have some vaginal discharge brown. Now I am in total best rest. Can you please suggest what I have to do during this week to avoid this discharge.
I am 17 years old girl. Suffering from fever ,cold ,cough last month 23 may (allopathic medicine) and later recognized that I was having tonsils .and now still having medicines (now ayurvedic) for that .and was getting weakness with allopathic medicine so I shifted to ayurvedic medicine. My MAIN PROBLEM Is that usually I have menstrual cycle of 35-40 days and according to it my periods were to be on 27 may. But till now it is not coming. So I am tensed. Is it because of weakness by having medicine. My exams were also there on that time. So I was careless for my health. Please help me.
Hello doctor, I'm on fertility treatment in between I have done hsg and FTC for blocked tubes before the test my menus use to come for 40 days. After hsg I was diagnosed with PCOD. Now I'm 18th day still my follicle size on left ovary is 11.9 and right 11.4 .please suggest there is a chance of growing follicle size and proper ovulation could happen and moreover I have taken 50 mg clomid + 75iu +75 it of fsh. I'm not getting periods regularly on my own .please suggest I can get pregnant or not. My age is 30 so worried.
I made an un protected sex after 4 days of my period. And take Ipill after 12 hour. But my period not come in time 1.5months gone till now no period come.
Last period was on 4 June 2016 Missed period from last 2 month, taken regestrone and wait 10 days no periods, all blood are negative again Dr. prescribe Crina ncr 10 mg for 7 days but till now there is no period. Pls suggest.
Mujhko har bar period me pet me dard hota he, kya sabhiko ese period me dard hota hai? Dard se rahat kelie desi upchar kya he?
I am 30 yrs old housewife. B. P blood sugar all is normal. Me & my husband leading normal sex life. From 2 week I suffer bygenital itching specially clitoris & side of the vagina. Used terbenafine tab & below in ointment. Sudden relief but again came back.
लेकिन जाने की खबर तो 9 सेकेंड पहले भी पता नहीं चलती ।।।
इसलिए मस्त और व्यस्त रहो.
I m just 16. I have period irregular 3 months. I consume tablet of unwanted pill. Irregular period last 3 months. What should I doo. please help me, god is help you.
My wife is approx 1 month pregnant. Will it affect our baby if we have unprotected sex from now. Please suggest.
I am a 35 years old. 12 weeks pregnant female. My 1st son is 2 hrs and 8 month old and he is a premature baby. I am scared about 2nd baby. It is possibility for 2nd baby also will be a premature and in my 1st pregnancy I had thyroid high bp so in 2nd pregnancy I can face the same problem?
6 common mistakes most women make that endanger their breast health
Good breast health is very necessary for a woman to avoid the risks of getting breast diseases, most particularly breast cancer. But there are some common mistakes most women make without knowing that they contribute to the threats of breast diseases. Read on to know which common habits may be bad for your breast health and what lifestyle alterations you can make to avoid them.
1. Not taking requisite care of your breasts with increasing age
The chances of developing diseases like breast cancer increase with age, especially as you enter the 40s and 50s. Most women don't consider their chronological age with requisite seriousness and this can expose them to higher risks of breast diseases. As you hit 40, you should sincerely make it a habit to get regular clinical exams to maintain proper breast health.
2. Not considering an annual mammogram
An x-ray of the breasts is known as a mammogram which is usually performed to detect premature symptoms of breast cancer. Studies reveal that a large number of women do not consider getting an annual mammogram done even after the age of 40. Experts are of the opinion that this can be threatening to your breast health as a delay of even a few months can result in developed and undetected breast cancer symptoms. So, it is recommended that after entering your 40s get a mammogram done after every year.
3. Not keeping track of your weight
According to researchers, women who have bmi (body mass index) more than 25 are considered obese and have greater chances of developing breast diseases in comparison to women having a balanced weight. The risk rises due to increase in the formation of oestrogen caused by the greater number of fat cells. Increased level of oestrogen is responsible for the growth of 'hormone-receptor-positive' type of breast cancer. You should try to eat healthy and regularly monitor your weight to avoid obesity.
4. Avoiding exercise
Avoiding exercise can have adverse effects on your breast health. Studies prove that women who exercise for about 4 to 7 hours every week have lower chances of developing breast diseases. This is due to the fact that regular workout ensures limited blood levels of the hormone 'insulin growth factor' which significantly influences the growth and behaviour of breast cells. So, start exercising from today to stay fit and maintain proper breast health.
5. Drinking too much alcohol
Regular consumption of alcohol increases risks of breast cancer as it causes damage to the DNA in cells. Moreover, it raises levels of oestrogen and other hormones responsible for triggering 'hormone-receptor-positive' breast cancer. You can avoid this risk by keeping your alcohol consumption to moderate levels and reserved for special occasions.
6. Exposing yourself to too many chemicals in the form of cosmetics
Most women use too many cosmetic products containing certain chemicals that increase their chances of developing breast diseases. This happens because often these chemicals tend to disturb the hormonal balance of the body by mimicking or blocking certain hormones.