Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ShettyYour feedback matters!
Is U B fair cream for men effective for me. I hav pimples n oily skin. But I want a cream dat cud help me get a fair complexion.
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.
I have kidney stones. It happens to me say every 2 to 3 years. Currently I am using mixture of olive oil with lemon, apple cider vinegar with honey and water and few other remedies to pass them out. My question is: How do I know what kind of kidney stone my body is developing so that I can make changes in my diet accordingly. Appreciate your help.
I am 27 years old, I have been suffering with hairfall since long time, I have tried homeopathy and ayurvedic. Pl suggest some pills and home remedies. Sometimes I had dandruff as well, even suggest good shampoo. Pl.
I urgently need help on acne scars, I will send the photos of the affected part. But please help me to get rid of this scars.
I'm 30 years old, and my breasts size is 34. If I start to use Masolin breast enlargement oil at this age, can I get the result? If yes. What would be my size afer one month of use?
I have yellowish eye and yellowish skin before 2 day. I feel very weak, so what I do? Please help me.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I do not not understand what can I do. Can you help me?
I am vaibhav and I am suffering from hair fall from last 2 week and I am very disappointed from this please help me to avoid this situation.
I am 22. Hair density is decreasing day by day from the left n right portion of head. What should I do to recover?
Sir/madam may I know is there any treatment for get rid of stitches mark on forehead which was happened long back (8 years before)
I have a combination skin. My forehead, chin and nose are oily and rest of the face is dry. I don't know what products to use to clear my face from all dirt and then what moisturizers or lotions would be best for me. I am really confused. Please help me suggest.
I'm 25 My face is becoming dull and black what to do to regain my colour as my hobbies are drinking beers and smoking is this cause skin health? One of my friend drinks beers daily his face was not get changed, but when I had beers last night morning my face looks black and dull I don't understand these I choose to quite for some days I tried but nothing changed so please help me doctor and also suggest diet plan as my height is 5.11 and weight 85 and how to control Belly fat.
Lybrate | Dr. Gaurav Bhaskar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY