Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hi Recently there was a suggestion to take Almond with peeled skin for Pitta. Can some one suggest fruit seeds like pumpkin or any other seeds or dry fruits for vaata.
I am suffering from psoriasis since 3 year on my head pls give me best medicine to remove this plssssss I am suffering well pls give best medicine.
Hi I have a 1 month old baby. He has got neck fold rash on right side of the neck. Please suggest what can be done fir the rash. Any home remedy or oil or any rash cream please suggest.
Hi doctor, her age is 22, she has a breast size of 32 inch small. We need to know whether there is any natural treatment for increasing breast size without taking any pills or surgery? Is it possible to increase breast size through exercise? Thank you.
Healthy hair growth requires adequate amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals. So eat eggs, grains, nuts, fruits and green leafy vegetables. Ensure that your water intake is sufficient. A strong hair requires general body health and scalp care.
My nose's bone has been increased and due this I have problem with sneezing and also my nose is little bit deflected so I want to know what should I do?
PRP Therapy: Hair loss treatment
Advantages of PRP Therapy against hair loss are:
- Simple, non surgical procedure
- Multiple Injections: procedure lasting approximately 60 to 90 minutes
- Safe and reliable results
- Very quick recovery period.
- Beautiful and above all extremely natural looking end results
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
- PRP therapy is used in hair restoration for natural looking results
- With a thin needle, your own Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) is injected into the scalp. Then the growth factors in your blood cells do their job and hair growth is naturally stimulated.
- PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. It is a state of the art, non surgical, totally natural, alternative medical procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood.
- Our blood plasma (PRP) contains active growth factors which can promote hair growth. Helping to restore one’s confidence, the end result is a fuller, healthier looking head of hair.
- The cost of PRP hair treatment can be considerable, as more sessions may be needed to obtain the desired result.
- PRP is also being used in conjunction with some hair transplant procedures.
- At this time there is not yet clinical proof that it works, but the results are very promising.
Frequently asked questions about PRP hair treatment:
1. What are the risks?
There is no risk of an allergic reaction with PRP therapy because the enriched plasma has been produced from the patient’s own blood. A concentrated amount of white blood cells make up part of the PRP which are the body’s natural defenders against infections. Infections are therefore extremely rare.
2. How long does PRP treatment takes?
The actual procedure normally takes between 60 and 90 minutes, depending upon the area’s being treated.
3. Do I need to repeat this treatment?
Depending upon the patient’s individual needs and treatment plan, PRP treatment can be repeated until the desired result has been achieved. Our experience shows that regular PRP treatment every 1 to 2 months can be very beneficial.
The PRP Therapy
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy:
What is it and how does it work?
- The doctor takes a little blood which is then treated in a centrifuge so that only the enriched cells or platelets (PRP) remain.
- The PRP or highly concentrated Platelet Rich Plasma, including essential growth proteins, is injected into the scalp or areas to be treated using a special micro needle.
- It is possible to use PRP Hair Loss Therapy alone to promote hair growth or it can also be used in combination with hair transplant or restoration surgery.
PRP injection hair loss therapy
The PRP injection hair loss therapy is a very natural, innovative method of choice for quality hair restoration.
For e. G have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I have oily skin. My skin is very dull. Please tell me some medicine to add natural glow on my face. And remove all the marks and remove pimple marks. Please.
I am afsana s. K my age is 30 my eye lid is very dark I have dark circle please give me hope ful response.
I am loosing my hair so much, what can I do. When I go regular zym then my hair fall will be in control bus as I stop doing exercise for one month then my hair fall become very fast.
I have red small acne scars on my cheeks. Red that are 5 year old. My cheek looks red I want to get these scars treated I read about berberis AQUIFOLIUM will it help. How to take it. In gel for face or in tablet or liquid form. Please suggest should I use it. And how long to take it for result.
This summer I went to goa for a week and my upper got tan badly despite using sunscreen. How should I get rid of it. Any cream.
Sir I am just 17 years old and there are lot of pimples in my face since last three years. What is its main cause?
I am 22yrs old and I'm unable to get rid of acne in anyway. And there is a rash on back too Is there any treatment to get rid of acne completely.
lybrate | Dr. Asra Khumushi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY