Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Shetty
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ShettyYour feedback matters!
I have a hair loss problem I am using Himalaya hair zone supry. Is it give me good result or suggest me any other medicine.
Hello Dr. I'm a 24 yr. Old male residing as a student in Jaipur, Rajasthan since past 1 year. Since the time I've moved here, I've noticed a few changes in me. My digestion has gone haywire. Even a glass of water I drink here makes me feel very bloated and heavy. I cannot digest anything I eat or drink. I am witnessing the worst hair fall I have ever seen. While bathing or even while sleeping, I notice my pillow is full of hair. Also lately, I am getting a lot of acne and pimples on my face, which sometimes becomes so terrible that they start to bleed. My other friends, who like me, are staying here as tenants have no such problems. Is my body not agreeing to Jaipur's water or weather? I also tried homeopathy but that didn't help either.
Sir I am 48 years old suffering from hair loss last 20 years, almost 50percent hair loss now, I am doing yoga exercise last 25 years good health. Are there any treatment for hair growing?
I have a black patch in my forehead and neck, which I got after using mela care cream. My skin is white and my forehead alone is black. Please suggest me how yo GEF rid of black patch.
I m black I want to become fair, how to become fair and most important thing my vaginal part and thighs area is black how to deal with it.
Wrinkles are inevitable with advancing age and most individuals find them annoying. Luckily, there are many available medical options to reduce these pesky lines and look younger. Your dermatologist can help you with a variety of gentle options like:
- Retinoid creams: These creams are derivatives of Vitamin A and cause superficial peeling off the skin, reduce rough bumps and lighten superficial pigmentation. These are prescription medicines and have to be used carefully under proper medical supervision to avoid side effects like itching and burning reactions.
- Peels: This a procedure in which your physician applies a thin layer of medicine on top of the skin for a few minutes and then washes it off. Over the next few days, a very superficial layer of the topmost skin layer is then gradually shed off. The regenerating skin from below is fresher, smoother and younger.
- Lasers and other rejuvenating devices: Different kinds of lasers can be used to target different layers of the skin. Non-ablative lasers gently heat deeper parts of the skin to tighten collagen to give a smoothening effect. Ablative lasers are more aggressive and remove superficial layers of skin with great precision. Radio-frequency and ultrasound machines use other forms of energy to gently heat deeper parts of the skin to achieve a tightening and smoothening effect
- Botulinum toxin: This is injected into frown lines and crows lines to relax the muscles causing the wrinkles. The effect typically lasts for about 6 months.
- Fillers: These are substances which are injected into the deeper wrinkles to pump up the furrows. The commonest substance used is called hyaluronic acid and is the same substance that exists naturally below the skin.
And of course, daily precautions like using sunscreens, moisturizers, maintaining a healthy lifestyle and avoiding smoking goes a long way in preventing wrinkles.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!